smiggles#1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied smiggles#1

Post by adam lanza November 21st 2019, 6:48 pm

1. Username:smiggles

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer):I live in Newtown, CT and I am the grandson of a famous billionaire in Buffalo, NY. I can provide legal and advertising services for Biohazard.

3. What games are you actively playing?:R6S, RDR2, GTA V, Destiny 2, Apex Legends, PB2

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game):smiggles

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?:nope

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?:none

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?:n/a

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?:Biohazard is a good clan I know lots of people in Biohazard.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?:Lots of members.

6b. How did you meet them?:In PB2

7. What country do you live in?:Fairfield County, CT

8. Extra comments/questions:none
adam lanza
adam lanza

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: smiggles#1

Post by Aero November 26th 2019, 7:30 pm

Kind of unrelated but why is your username and profile picture the Sandy Hook shooter.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar November 28th 2019, 7:02 pm

If you know a lot of people in BoZ, then why don't we know you? Couldn't you list them?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by adam lanza November 28th 2019, 7:40 pm

tryAero wrote:Kind of unrelated but why is your username and profile picture the Sandy Hook shooter.
When I made this account a long time ago when i was 12 I was edgy and decided to name myself that and use that pic

Roxxar wrote:If you know a lot of people in BoZ, then why don't we know you? Couldn't you list them?
You don't know me? Well I dunno what I could do about that, since I know you know me. It's too long to list all the BoZ members and its pointless telling you that I know who stryde and all the famous people are
adam lanza
adam lanza

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero November 29th 2019, 6:11 pm

adam lanza wrote:You don't know me? Well I dunno what I could do about that, since I know you know me. It's too long to list all the BoZ members and its pointless telling you that I know who stryde and all the famous people are
We don't know who you are, Roxxar just told you that. As far as I know nobody in the clan has a clue who you are. I think it's pretty narcissistic of you to assume that. When we say "who do you know in BoZ?" we mean both parties to know each other enough to give an opinion of the other. How do you know we know who you are? We have no idea who you are. I think your self-image is delusional and unhealthy for relationships with our members.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar November 29th 2019, 6:22 pm

You're out.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content