453 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied 453 #1

Post by gazh December 27th 2019, 5:14 pm

1. Username: 453

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): My name is Onni I am 17 and from Finland. I follow the trends basically, play alot of games, do my homework and live just a normal life. I'm interested in alot of stuff, so I can play anything or do anything that the clan offers.

3. What games are you actively playing?: CS:GO, Warframe, Team Fortress 2, L4D2, Half-Life, Portal 2. (Taking a break because of school)

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game): Steam name is: FourFiveThe3

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?: No.

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?: I have not been in a gaming clan before. Maybe '1337' clan in TF2 but that was kind of a joke.

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: If the 1337 clan counts, then I left due to being tired of it since it was just all a joke.

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?: I want to know how it is like in a real clan, a popular big clan. I would love to make some friends here and get to know everyone.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?: Well I've heard of Roxxar and I believe mingo1 was in Biohazard, correct me if i'm wrong. Don't really know them I just have heard of them and seen them around.

6b. How did you meet them?: We don't know each other that well, just seen them around YouTube and PB2 chat.

7. What country do you live in?: Finland

8. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for reading my application and for considering.  Grouphug

gazh

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: 453 #1

Post by Krutz December 29th 2019, 2:24 am

I wouldn't call us "big," and we're only "popular" from a pb2 perspective; and even then I would call us "popular" only in a fabled sense more than anything

I would certainly welcome you, but I find I say this often to applicants: you may be disappointed when you find people who are in drastically different timezones to you (e.g. I'm 7 hours before you), who keep to themselves and don't look for friends, and who don't play the same games you do.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady December 29th 2019, 3:29 pm

I cant find you when i look you up on steam, are you sure thats your current name/alias?

Also, i'm pretty sure im the only one in the clan with the same timezone as you (GMT +2).
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by gazh December 29th 2019, 6:25 pm

Krutz: No I am totally fine, I am online a lot so It won’t be a problem.
Shady: Search again I changed my name. FourFiveTheTree. And thats not a problem that we have the same timezones.

gazh

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz December 29th 2019, 11:36 pm

I don't think you're getting what this implies.

You live in Finland, and many of us are in North America. Sure, you can be online concurrently with us, that's certainly possible if that's your lifestyle. But you're not thinking beyond—it's not just "oh, people are just several hours behind me, that's no big deal."

It's not the timezone differential that has the most significance. What about server locations, for the games that you play? Even if you find people who play the same games you do (e.g, Team Fortress 2, which is not popular at all within the clan), what about the servers? Someone's going to play with trans-Atlantic 200+ ping.

Also, what was the cause of the VAC ban from a couple months ago?
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by gazh December 30th 2019, 9:24 am

I don't mind the ping. And the cause of the VAC ban was because of a lucky shot. Someone smoked around B site at Cache and I sniped them both.

gazh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady December 30th 2019, 10:42 am

If VAC detects a cheat running on the background then you get a VAC ban on your account.

Now what you described fits into the overwatch bans which are visible from your steam account as Game Bans.
They arent vac bans nor do they turn into vac bans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also you applied for Boz and yrn at the same time.
https://youngrichnation.forumotion.com/t487-whilky-1
453 #1 Downlo11
453 #1 Dylan_12

Nice.
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 30th 2019, 6:02 pm

Let YrN know that you don't have anymore options because I find it pitiful that even in 2019, people think they can get away with applying for multiple clans in PB2.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum