Xsmithie #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Xsmithie #1

Post by Rakasaac June 26th 2014, 1:55 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Xsmithie

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Xsmithie&id=1149801

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since August 2011, however I quit in 2013, then came back in March 2014.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 609 Deaths: 251 (As of 6/25/14 8:00 PM US Central Time). I never really had a lot of kills, I finally stopped resetting my k/d in 2012 and I eventually got up to 11,000 kills in 2013 before I got hacked and quit for a short time, losing all of my kills and friends.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.78

4c: How many player points do you have?: 33.46 (As of 6/25/14)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Chaos

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I had to leave Chaos in the summer of 2012 because there were many important things going on in my life at that time so it was necessary for me to leave. Inactivity would've caused me to be kicked from Chaos anyways. After coming back, I decided to not rejoin Chaos.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: None.

6b. Please list them with profile links: I do not have any.

7. Who recruited you?: Freesnacher

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because this clan is for the more advanced and ''professional'' members of the PB2 community. I also think this clan is for braves and for cool people that are friendly and awesome people to hang out with. Also, I've been wanting to join BoZ ever since I first heard about it back in Spring of 2012.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yep.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Freesnacher, Itman1, Max teabag, Anothersinner, 1v1, Krow, Maquino, and Pinipigbomb.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my skill and my Devotion to Biohazard. I will also try my best to represent BoZ in all fields of PB2.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I try to play at least one hour daily. If I can't, then I usually play two to three hours over the weekends.

14. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: Normally between 80-100, +120 if my WiFi connection is bad.

15. What is your favorite map?: Favorite approved map: eric gurt-railwars1 Favoriote unapproved map: EXCL-hydeanseak

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I usually self-boost a lot and do risky maneuvers. (Suicide self-boosting for kills Razz)

17. What country are you from?: United States

18. Extra comments/questions: I'm really good at saw and a ghosthide maps, they are my favorite Very Happy Oh, and I have one little question: Does BoZ participate in any railwars/sniper tournaments?
And, whenever I'm not on PB2 you can usually find me on PSN.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? [Trial Member]
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xsmithie #1

Post by Subcomics June 26th 2014, 2:12 pm

18. Extra comments/questions: I'm really good at saw and a ghosthide maps, they are my favorite Very Happy Oh, and I have one little question: Does BoZ participate in any railwars/sniper tournaments?
We do our own clan events with clan members
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb June 26th 2014, 5:57 pm

I like this application.  gj For 4, just list the current amount of kills and deaths you have, we don't need the entire story. 12 has a nice and solid answer. My only gripe is question 8, which unfortunately is one of the most important questions. It seems like a kiss-up of an answer.
pinipigbomb
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac June 26th 2014, 8:31 pm

pinipigbomb wrote:I like this application.  gj For 4, just list the current amount of kills and deaths you have, we don't need the entire story. 12 has a nice and solid answer. My only gripe is question 8, which unfortunately is one of the most important questions. It seems like a kiss-up of an answer.

Thanks Pinipigbomb Very Happy And yeah, for number 8 I kind of just wrote what I think about BoZ, I don't think I completely answered the question thoroughly. I was really specific with number 4 though xD
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb June 26th 2014, 8:38 pm

Xsmithie wrote:
pinipigbomb wrote:I like this application.  gj For 4, just list the current amount of kills and deaths you have, we don't need the entire story. 12 has a nice and solid answer. My only gripe is question 8, which unfortunately is one of the most important questions. It seems like a kiss-up of an answer.

Thanks Pinipigbomb Very Happy And yeah, for number 8 I kind of just wrote what I think about BoZ, I don't think I completely answered the question thoroughly. I was really specific with number 4 though xD
Could you possibly elaborate on 8?
pinipigbomb
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac June 26th 2014, 9:06 pm

Could you possibly elaborate on 8?
Sure, I can try.
So, I want to join BoZ because of several reasons.
1.) ''I want to join this clan because it's for the more professional players of PB2.'' Even though I don't think I'm THAT good at pb2, I'm see myself as pretty ''good'' at it and I've always been looking for a clan that's perfect for every advanced and mature player (and me) also seeking for a clan you can call ''home.''
2.) I had quite a few friends that were in BoZ that also wanted me to join. (Itman1)
3.) I honesty think it would be fun to hang out with other MATURE players of pb2, since like 80% of pb2 isn't, and just chilling with other members just having fun on saw maps like the community was kind of meant to be. (I don't really know how to make applications that aren't kiss-ups xD)
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb June 26th 2014, 9:08 pm

Well, I'm content with your answer, now lol. Now to see what other members think. Good luck.
pinipigbomb
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac June 26th 2014, 9:11 pm

Thanks Pinipingbomb. It will definitely help Smile
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher June 26th 2014, 9:42 pm

You can't edit your application.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb June 26th 2014, 9:46 pm

Freesnacher wrote:You can't edit your application.
Did he edit it? He just answered my question in another post.
pinipigbomb
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali18 June 27th 2014, 6:47 pm

I don't like the flyers, but good app.
Ali18
Ali18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac June 27th 2014, 6:50 pm

Thanks Ali, yeah the flyers need to improve if they want to win Lord Stanley again
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 29th 2014, 1:58 pm

Denied, failing to list past accounts. Even if you dont have access, you should still list those accounts
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top