EvilVirus #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: EvilVirus #1

Post by Mech1354 July 16th 2014, 1:08 am

EvilVirus wrote:1.PB2 Nickname:EvilVirus

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=EvilVirus&id=1163937

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:2 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:I had 100+ i think then i reset cuz my rank went back down to advanced Marine We're asking for numerical values here. Yes, you reset, but how many kills and deaths do you have right now? After checking your profile, I see that you have 0 deaths and 0 kills; couldn't you just have said that in the first place?

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:none becuase of the new ranking system i cant get none each time i kill someone Are you aware of how the new ranking system works? The last time I checked, you don't take PP from players anymore. Player points are an average value of how active you are in ranked matches and how skilled you are (they didn't specify how, but I think it's K/D).

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:N/A

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:-

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:No

6b. Please list them with profile links:-

7. Who recruited you?:Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Its an active clan unlike other ones I'm not really sure if you can know for sure how active the other clans are if you've never been in a clan previously.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Krow,Simply

12. What can you offer to the clan?:Loyalness,I will be active on BoZ chat if i get denied or accepted Your answers here are a bit weak, but to be fair a lot of people give rather weak answers for this question. Why would you want to be active on BoZ chat if you get denied, though? The BoZ chat is pretty much for clan members only.

13. How often do you play PB2?:Not much because i have school and other stuff

14. What server do you usually play in?:Washington#1 sometimes Urkraine

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:40-70

15. What is your favorite map?:Any map but my #1 favorite is Max Teabag-Arena

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):Rushing,MegaBoosts,Egdeboosts(idk if there the same though)

17. What country are you from?:United States

18. Extra comments/questions:No Thanks

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?:I want to be a trial member until i get 4,000 kills

This is an OK application, but I'll let someone check your alternate accounts first before we decide to accept you or not.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 July 16th 2014, 1:14 am

EvilVirus wrote:btw mek i didnt say i didnt have any alts because i didnt want Boz mods to go trough the trouble of checking all my alts.Sory
Checking alternate accounts is mandatory since we can't just take your word for it. You'll have to wait a bit.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 16th 2014, 1:16 am

EvilVirus wrote:btw mek i didnt say i didnt have any alts because i didnt want Boz mods to go trough the trouble of checking all my alts.Sory

So you're saying you HAVE alternate accounts, yet you didn't list any?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 July 16th 2014, 1:21 am

EvilVirus wrote:
Oh crap yeaa i did but i forgot i had them so i thought that if i said no it would of saved u guys the trouble of checking all my alts
It's not a big deal to check alts, but NOT listing any of your alternate accounts (or making an effort to list them) will get you denied.

Application Denied for not listing alternate accounts. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top