2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Blade-&id=1152734

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 Years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills: 4711
Deaths: 2968

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:7.4.69

4c: How many player points do you have?:1.22

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Not anymore

5b. What clans have you been in before?: HeartBleed , GSA

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: HeartBleed. The revivers of GSA was thinking that GSA is dead , for that they revived it . So yesterday they saw that everything was a lie and GSA was alive . So the ''fake'' GSA got dead .

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links:

-Dark-Blade : http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Dark-Blade&id=1149783

-iX : http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=i%20X&id=1165322

7. Who recruited you?: Freesnacher

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I wanna meet new players who I don't know and help the clan with its problems , I wanna be trained by some members and see if I am good or bad , know what means a pro , a good map maker . And BoZ is a clan organized were everyone knows it and talk about it (-Hi do you know what is the best clan of PB2 ? - Yes it's BoZ . I will be so happy if I join it but there are many pros and good map makers ,so I don't think if I apply I will get accepted .) <----- that's an example of someone who wants to join a clan .

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: NeRoX - Krow - Roxxar - Ali18 - XFrostByteX .

12. What can you offer to the clan?: My maps, my activity ,  my loyality , my skills , my advice in something , my help in the clan problems,... ( Everything I can )

13. How often do you play PB2?: Everyday.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Ukraine

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 150-190

15. What is your favorite map?: XFrostByteX-SnipeZone - Silent Phoenix-am .

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Wall jumping, selfboosting, killing silenty

17. What country are you from?: Lebanon

18. Extra comments/questions: I will try my hard to help this clan in its problems . If anyone need something, I won't say no , NEVER NO !!
If the clan need a map for training I won't say no for playing my maps : Sniper - Rails - Saw - Swords ( All my maps )
If you accepte me , you will know everything about me : My skills , my map design , my loyality . If you wanna see how do I play you can see my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__A5_t7D03_njW1_AwCoyw

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member .
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Blade #6

Post by Ali18 August 3rd 2014, 9:35 pm

Why did you leave HeartBleed.

You did not list why.
Ali18
Ali18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 August 3rd 2014, 10:16 pm

Blade- wrote:
4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:7.4.69 That's not a correct numerical value.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: HeartBleed. The revivers of GSA was thinking that GSA is dead , for that they revived it . So yesterday they saw that everything was a lie and GSA was alive . So the ''fake'' GSA got dead . You didn't list why you left Heartbleed.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I wanna meet new players who I don't know and help the clan with its problems , I wanna be trained by some members and see if I am good or bad , know what means a pro , a good map maker . And BoZ is a clan organized were everyone knows it and talk about it (-Hi do you know what is the best clan of PB2 ? - Yes it's BoZ . I will be so happy if I join it but there are many pros and good map makers ,so I don't think if I apply I will get accepted .) <----- that's an example of someone who wants to join a clan . Eh, a bit weak. For the record, we don't have many problems to deal with, and it seems like you're joining mostly for personal gain (maps, skill). I haven't seen many discussions these days about BoZ either. I have no idea what your example is trying to prove either (if anything, it shows that you don't really know the rules that well since you think that you have to be a "pro" or famous map maker to enter).

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Wall jumping, selfboosting, killing silenty Not sure how you can kill silently since every single kill you make is accompanied by a death noise and kill notification.

18. Extra comments/questions: I will try my hard to help this clan in its problems . If anyone need something, I won't say no , NEVER NO !! We currently don't have many problems to deal with, as I said earlier, but OK.
If the clan need a map for training I won't say no for playing my maps : Sniper - Rails - Saw - Swords ( All my maps )
If you accepte me , you will know everything about me : My skills , my map design , my loyality . If you wanna see how do I play you can see my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__A5_t7D03_njW1_AwCoyw
I'll let others voice their opinions on this thread before we make a decision.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade August 4th 2014, 6:11 am

The develloper rank: 4.69 . You know that , like in school , you forget to write a sentence or a word or a fail by writing a number . To be honest , when I apply for BoZ , I copy it and paste it on a notepad . And when pass , I paste it and change almost everything . Like the kills and develloper rank etc . That's why I wrote the number wrong (deleting the old one and writing a new , I forgot to delete it all .)

And Mech , I know what is the rule of BoZ . It is to be mature and serious and very VERY active .

HeartBleed died sorry for no writing it . You know that , like in school , you forget to write a sentence or a word .
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by T-T Digital August 4th 2014, 9:45 am

Tbh, this application seems to be all over the place with grammar and punctuation. But I'm glad you are trying to prove you want to help out the clan in some sort of way.
T-T Digital
T-T Digital

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade August 4th 2014, 11:25 am

Yes , that's right .
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 August 4th 2014, 3:14 pm

Still, you cannot edit your application.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 4th 2014, 3:25 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:Still, you cannot edit your application.
Hes not trying to edit his application..
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade August 6th 2014, 5:49 pm

Mech , I am joining this clan not for my personal gain . I wanna join this clan because , this clan survived from years and years and other clans died and this clan is organized and its members are serious . That's the clan of PB2 , I real clan who gives the elite of PB2. I don't wanna come back to the old clans that I used to be in . If I get denied , I will stay applying and applying and I will never give up . I like the clan !
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP August 6th 2014, 6:32 pm

Blade- wrote:Mech , I am joining this clan not for my personal gain . I wanna join this clan because , this clan survived from years and years and other clans died and this clan is organized and its members are serious . That's the clan of PB2  , I real clan who gives the elite of PB2. I don't wanna come back to the old clans that I used to be in . If I get denied , I will stay applying and applying and I will never give up . I like the clan !
Now this is a determination. Which probably will be rewarded idk...But determination means alot.
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 7th 2014, 8:37 pm

Denied, failing to wait 2 weeks to re-apply to BoZ.

Your last application was made on July 21.
This application was made on August 3.
2 weeks from July 21 would take you to August 4th.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top