Kromrix #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Kromrix #1

Post by Dora The Explorer December 22nd 2014, 5:58 pm

Username: Dora The Explorer
Application link: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t704-dora-the-explorer-1
Who denied you: Stryde
Reason listed: "Failing to list past clans/alt accounts", something about an ST.
Why you think you shouldn't have been denied: I've listed all of my past clans, and I can't list all of my accounts because my IP is different. Also, I don't even know what an ST is.
Dora The Explorer
Dora The Explorer

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Kromrix #1

Post by Roxxar December 22nd 2014, 6:02 pm

1) ST is Support Team, don't play dumb. If you even knew about PB2's forums, then you'd know that the ST is basically a forum moderator there.

2) Whose fault is it for making several different accounts with several different IP's in several different places? I really can't see any reason why you would need more than 1 alternate account anyway.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora The Explorer December 22nd 2014, 7:04 pm

Roxxar wrote:1) ST is Support Team, don't play dumb. If you even knew about PB2's forums, then you'd know that the ST is basically a forum moderator there.

2) Whose fault is it for making several different accounts with several different IP's in several different places? I really can't see any reason why you would need more than 1 alternate account anyway.

1) I wasn't playing dumb, just say "support team", instead of your made up terms that nobody understands. I wouldn't accept a position of the PB2 staff over BoZ.

2) Whose fault is it that there is no way to check those several accounts with several IP's in several different places? It's neither of our faults. I can't control the fact that I've moved and it changed my IP. If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear that instead of your philosophy about why people should only make 1 account.

Dora The Explorer
Dora The Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher December 22nd 2014, 10:44 pm

If you cannot find your alternative accounts, posting here is the right direction in attaining what you need.

You have applied for BoZ on another BoZ forum account; Kromix.

https://bozgg.forumotion.com/sta/Kromrix

Your applications linked to that account show some of the different alternative accounts you did not list. however, I do believe other alternative accounts are still missing. You would have to contact stryde to find extra missing alternative accounts.

As for the past clans, I know you have been in SiLence Clan.
http://pb2silenceclan.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/leaving-2/

You know I feel bad for clan hoppers or multi-clanners who have been in multiple clans that they can't even remember the clan they were in yesterday!
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora The Explorer December 23rd 2014, 3:19 am

Freesnacher wrote:If you cannot find your alternative accounts, posting here is the right direction in attaining what you need.

You have applied for BoZ on another BoZ forum account; Kromix.

https://bozgg.forumotion.com/sta/Kromrix

Your applications linked to that account show some of the different alternative accounts you did not list. however, I do believe other alternative accounts are still missing. You would have to contact stryde to find extra missing alternative accounts.

As for the past clans, I know you have been in SiLence Clan.
http://pb2silenceclan.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/leaving-2/

You know I feel bad for clan hoppers or multi-clanners who have been in multiple clans that they can't even remember the clan they were in yesterday!

That's true, I could have looked at one of my older posts, but I hadn't thought about it because it's been a while. As for what you said regarding clans, I don't know where you got this idea from, but I don't clan jump..., and I listed Impulse instead of Silence because the leader was deciding on which name he wanted.
Dora The Explorer
Dora The Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher December 23rd 2014, 3:43 am

1. Everyone knows Silence clan as Silence.
2. You should have never mentioned Impulse as Silence because the change isn’t even official or known about.
3. Knowing this you should have clarified that in your application.
4. Silence tags are called [Silence] not [Impulse]
5. If one decided to change their clan name it’s like remaking and recreating a new clan e.g Lethal/UnReaL
6. You failed to list  Mythic, Cyclix, Typhon, Itami, Swarm, BOA, Apex, Champs, TF99, NexGen, Tri-Arch, etc.  as all PAST CLANS
7. I didn’t necessarily portray you as a clan hopper. But now... now I am.^
8. You are still listed as a member in some of those clans and leaving Silence yesterday and apply for BoZ today is technically what a clan hopper is, + so much more past clans. GG
9. There may still be other clans you did not mention that I am not aware about.
10. There are still more alternative accounts you missed that are not written in your past applications.
11. ST aka Support Team is not a made up term.
12. Make sure you are clear w/ everything before this topic is locked
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top