Sniperinveditpro #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Sniperinveditpro #3

Post by Sniperinveditpro January 30th 2015, 6:47 am

1. PB2 Nickname:~Sniperinveditpro~

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sniperinveditpro&id=892812

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:Since year end 2013

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:7607 Kills/5700 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:2.41

4c: How many player points do you have?:Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
Kickass,Her0,BMTF,BOA*1,Jokerz

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
BMTF-Died Due To Inactiveness,BOA*1 - Too much drama in clan chat and didn't like some of the members attitude towards me(They talked like they didn't want me there) Jokerz- Too inactive,Her0 - Didn't even get accepted nearly got,Kickass-They didn't want to teach me how to do trickshots until I met a guy online who was kind enough to teach me how to do trickshots.Kickass was too proud of themselves.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Nah

6b. Please list them with profile links:
N/A

7. Who recruited you?:
No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I want to join BoZ as I know there are many skilled and matured players after reading the about page as the about page said "We accept mature, active, respectful and skilled players. Everyone in BoZ is entitled to equal opportunity etc." I may not be skilled in many weapons,only a few I'm good at. Also,I want to join BoZ as I know there will be many BoZ members there willing to help & teach me into the depths of the weapons. I've seen members of BoZ play,and are better then me for sure.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Maxteabag,Stryde,Jeff1999,Krow,Freesnacher,Nexir,Mingo1,RiG

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
I can't offer much to the clan but can be An Active Members and make videos

13. How often do you play PB2?:
3hrs when I come on which is like everyday

14. What server do you usually play in?:
California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
190-300

15. What is your favorite map?:
stryde-sniper,Maxteabag-cuberace,blade--sniper,blade--techwar,ace trinor-snipers

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
Well in sniper maps...I walk around the map finding enemies and doing trickshots and dodging their attacks,while some time I selfboost and counter-attack by reflecting their bullets or shooting them while in the air. In maps with other weapons,I will usually just find enemies,dodge,and drop em

17. What country are you from?:
Singapore

18. Extra comments/questions:
Firstly,LeGeNdZ ain't a clan,even if it was,I wasn't in that clan.I put [LeGeNdZ] on my name as I thought it was cool...

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Sniperinveditpro
Sniperinveditpro

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sniperinveditpro #3

Post by Krutz January 30th 2015, 8:38 pm

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I want to join BoZ as I know there are many skilled and matured players after reading the about page as the about page said "We accept mature, active, respectful and skilled players. Everyone in BoZ is entitled to equal opportunity etc." I may not be skilled in many weapons,only a few I'm good at. Also,I want to join BoZ as I know there will be many BoZ members there willing to help & teach me into the depths of the weapons. I've seen members of BoZ play,and are better then me for sure.

There isn't really a "depth" to a weapon. If you consider how you would use it in certain situations the "depth," then it's much simpler than how you are perceiving it. For example, you use the railgun to damage enemies that are aligned, or to rebound the rail off of walls. Nothing more to it. Nonetheless, we're not just focusing on how you play the game with the variety of weapons, we're also interested on your attitude

This answer was rather disappointing. Although an active member is certainly valuable, the fact that you said "you can't offer much to the clan" was a buzzkill, considering you seemed to put substantial effort in your other answers...I myself realize that this question is one of the most difficult, but could you expand on this?
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniperinveditpro February 2nd 2015, 6:44 am

Krutz wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

There isn't really a "depth" to a weapon. If you consider how you would use it in certain situations the "depth," then it's much simpler than how you are perceiving it. For example, you use the railgun to damage enemies that are aligned, or to rebound the rail off of walls. Nothing more to it. Nonetheless, we're not just focusing on how you play the game with the variety of weapons, we're also interested on your attitude

This answer was rather disappointing. Although an active member is certainly valuable, the fact that you said "you can't offer much to the clan" was a buzzkill, considering you seemed to put substantial effort in your other answers...I myself realize that this question is one of the most difficult, but could you expand on this?

8.What I meant was understanding how to use rebounding the railgun,etc.

12.I can't offer much to the clan but can be An Active member and make videos.
New change:I can help make videos,be an active member,loyalty comes first too.Even if you doubt my loyalty,I don't blame you as I've left so many clans,and from your past experience,I'm sure you encountered many people who says they will be loyal but they weren't. But if you can find it in your heart to let me join,I'll be ready and loyal.
Sniperinveditpro
Sniperinveditpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown February 6th 2015, 5:33 pm

Number 12 was very disappointing. Saying that you can't offer much to the clan is a turnoff. The 190-300 ping is a big problem, but you do have decent stats. Although a decent app, I can't give a definite answer, as there are some problems.
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics February 7th 2015, 3:53 pm

Been applying since December until now
Difference between first app and this app:
Extra comments
Kills/Deaths answer

Didn't take advice off of your request to find out why you were denied
Not changing answers

Denied
> Lack of attempt to join clan (may help not to copy your application and touch up answers that reflect you in today's time, not in 2014)
> Failing to list past clans
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top