4000 Kills / 2,348 Deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:
-[]- 2.02

4c: How many player points do you have?:
-[]- 3.93 +0.5 dally

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
-[]- No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
-[]- SnIPeD, Triarch aka Nextgen, Kickass squad, Old Logic, Cyclix, TOA aka Evo, ToXiC, ReFuZe, StrikE aka Neon aka Bloodline, BOA, GSA, Apoc, Chaos, Godz, Phoenix, Legacy, Assassins, Static, and Predators.
5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
-[]- Dead Clans - Triarch aka Nextgren / SnIPeD / Kickass squad / Cyclix / TOA aka Evo / ReFuZe / BOA / Apoc / Chaos/ Assassins / Godz / Phoenix/ Legacy / Static / Predators.
-[]- Old Logic - Clan Founder added me to members list and I wasn't in it but just to make sure I am not in the clan or was in it.
-[]- ToXiC - It was a clan I have made but soon had to end the clan due to a lot of important events in my life.
-[]- StrikE / Neon / Bloodline - I decided to give my friend this clan and didn't want to be in a clan that I couldn't lead. I had too much tasks that I couldn't finish in the clan.
-[]- GSA - I was in GSA for a day but left due to some problems in that clan.
-[]- CrAzY - I left this clan to take care of StrikE but it soon fell apart.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
-[]- Yes, but some were deleted and I have some relatives and friends who have PB2 Accounts.
My Accounts:
Photon Hero
MattyBRaps
Nightbeamz

Cousin's Accounts:
Nova Nova
Herosir268

Friend's Accounts:
Galaxy Lord
Universe-god

6b. Please list them with profile links:
My Accounts:
-[]- Photon Hero - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=photon%20hero&id=1267448
-[]- MattyBRaps - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MattyBRaps&id=1287399
-[]- Nightbeamz - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Nightbeamz&id=1229584

Cousin's Accounts:
-[]- Nova Nova - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=nova%20nova&id=1001296
-[]- herosir268 - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=herosir268&id=725061

Friend's Accounts
-[]- Galaxy Lord - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Galaxy%20Lord&id=1280432
-[]- Universe-god - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Universe-God&id=1280675

7. Who recruited you?:
-[]- No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
-[]- I want to join BoZ due to a lot of reasons. BoZ is a clan filled with a lot of immature, friendly, and respectful members. The clan is taken serious and is well-organized. It's a dream for everyone to be in BoZ and it has lasted for a long time, a lot of clans die soon, but this one lasted for a good amount of time.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
-[]- Yes, I do

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
-[]- Yes, I do

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
-[]- Max teabag, Stryde, Unreal, X Mechanic, Krutz, Cuky, Michaelhero, Nexir, Jeff1999, Glee, XFrostByteX, Tex, Krow, xJer, CSR, Sgt Subzero, Spartan 138, Mech1354, Lord Cooler 1, Blade-, Mingo1, SecretSake, Nasri_, Dr Pepper Ghost, Peter Plays, Slashdown, iDemonSkillz, Amerison, Chronic13, Kaotic Kaos, Earthling, Xsmithie, Firegodz, Zakrzew, TheChosen One, x D, Destroyer980.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
-[]- I can offer my skills, self-boost techniques, and other playing styles to this clan. I can be active in chat and forums and can also offer respect. I can also help other users if they need help or have any questions. I also speak spanish and can help out anyone who doesn't really speak english well. I will also pay attention and be a good member if I make it in.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
-[]- Everyday 6-8 Hours, except holidays and days with a lot of homework.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
-[]- USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
-[]- 100-120

15. What is your favorite map?:
-[]- Stryde-sniper or Aslang-fightforthebase

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
-[]- I usually move around and try to keep my boosting not to high (depends on what map). If I find a player, I usually go after them and make sure the target is dead, but I make play different depending on which maps. Sniper / Rails - I usually like to boost around and dodge attacks. Arena Maps - I like to move around and kill who ever I see. If I fall or lose health, I would use my defib and quickly change the defib to a strong gun once I regain health.

17. What country are you from?:
-[]- Mexico

18. Extra comments/questions:
-[]- I am admin of some clan sites, but I clearly left them all.
-[]- Photon Hero, PROmoted, awarded as one of best warriors of Plazma Burst 2 for achieving 39th place.
-[]- Map Made For BoZ - photon hero-pixel (Hope u enjoy it Smile )

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
-[]- Member
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Photon Hero #2

Post by Roxxar March 25th 2015, 6:18 am

Care to further explain why you claim to be applying for the Support Team?

Photon Hero #2  YB3FvH0
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero March 25th 2015, 11:25 am

Roxxar wrote:Care to further explain why you claim to be applying for the Support Team?

Photon Hero #2  YB3FvH0

I don't think I am honestly read for Support Team, it will be a hard job... I honestly think I won't make it in to ST. Plus, they already picked 3 PB2 Users... I really want one of my friends to get this. I think he deserves it better than I do. (I added that 3 days ago). Also, I clearly focusing on BoZ.
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos March 25th 2015, 11:02 pm

Just saying, saying your reward doesn't help you AT all.

Edit: We are not Physical, we don't accept people just because they are on the top 100.
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics March 25th 2015, 11:14 pm

Photon Hero wrote:I don't think I am honestly read for Support Team, it will be a hard job... I honestly think I won't make it in to ST. Plus, they already picked 3 PB2 Users... I really want one of my friends to get this. I think he deserves it better than I do. (I added that 3 days ago). Also, I clearly focusing on BoZ.
Not ready now, but when you're ready you'll probably apply?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos March 25th 2015, 11:27 pm

GoDZ made new accounts, did you not list that account or no?
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero March 26th 2015, 12:25 am

Lord Kaos wrote:GoDZ made new accounts, did you not list that account or no?
No no no, it was another clan. Me, Ratio, and Chronic13 made if before. It was not really popular and lasted for like 2 months. I forgot the tag, I think it was [Gods] or [Godz], made near 2012 - 2013.
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero March 26th 2015, 2:50 am

Cake wrote:
Photon Hero wrote:I don't think I am honestly read for Support Team, it will be a hard job... I honestly think I won't make it in to ST. Plus, they already picked 3 PB2 Users... I really want one of my friends to get this. I think he deserves it better than I do. (I added that 3 days ago). Also, I clearly focusing on BoZ.
Not ready now, but when you're ready you'll probably apply?
I didn't see this until now, but I don't think I will apply for ST. They have to do a lot of tasks for ST and I don't think I can handle this job. Probably someone who deserves it, should get it. I don't think I am ready and honestly wont apply. After I meet BoZ members and found out more about it, it made me more into it. I really like this clan and hopefully I will be in it.
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar March 26th 2015, 5:53 am

So what made you want to join and focus on ST before BoZ?

That screenshot was taken after you made this application, and you didn't seem to show any interest in joining clans beforehand. It seems that now, you're only saying answers that [could] get you approving looks.

Also, what brought you to BoZ after your sudden epiphany that you weren't ready for ST?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero March 26th 2015, 7:33 pm

Roxxar wrote:So what made you want to join and focus on ST before BoZ?

That screenshot was taken after you made this application, and you didn't seem to show any interest in joining clans beforehand. It seems that now, you're only saying answers that [could] get you approving looks.

Also, what brought you to BoZ after your sudden epiphany that you weren't ready for ST?
- I wanted to join ST because I had nothing else to do in PB2. I didn't want to make a clan or be in one due to all that drama. BoZ is calm and is really fun to hang around with, especially some pb2 players I've meet. I was thinking if I should quit PB2, but once I meet BoZ and found out more, it made me change my mind.
- Sorry Roxxar, I messed up... It was pretty late when I did this, sorry for the mistake.
- I wasn't ready for ST due to a lot of reasons. They have to be on 24/7 and respect the game... I also don't match the age requirement and in my head, I knew this wasn't a right choice for me. Plus, I also wanted one of my friends to do this, not me. He deserves it more than I do. He is friendly, active, and respects the game, not like I do.
[Note: If I get accepted, I would never leave BoZ, While meeting other members in BoZ, I had a fun time and it changed me. Other clans just die and I barley see friends again, but here, its a whole difference...
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic March 30th 2015, 8:32 pm

Application Accepted

Application seems fine to me and you explained about the whole ST thing

come to xat chat to get your tests done
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down