View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kromrix #4

Post by Kromrix April 19th 2015, 5:25 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:
Divine Froakie

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Froakie&id=1300611

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
I joined the Plazma Burst 2 community around June 2012. I never played the campaign, I literally went straight into Multiplayer. As a result, I wasn't very good but I learned a lot from the people who helped me and from the earlier clans I was in.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 934
Deaths: 592

Overall k/d Ratio: 1.58
Latest k/d Ratio: 1.12

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Player Points: 2.21 +0.05 daily
Predicted Player Points: 3.33

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

Spoiler:

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Spoiler:

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Spoiler:

7. Who recruited you?:
N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
Why do I want to join BoZ? The typical answer is "because ur pro" or "i wanna meet max teabag", but I'm here for a different reason. I'm here because out of all of my time here on Plazma Burst 2, I have seen clans come and go, but BoZ has stood strongly since 2011. I have seen you play games on Plazma Burst 2 and I thought to myself, "I want to be apart of that,". After meeting your members, it only increased my drive to want to join you. I realize that I have made applications in the past that have been denied, 3 in fact, and I was denied in all of them. I admit, I was immature before, but I have changed since then, much more, and I want to show that to you in my actions more than these words I am speaking/typing right now. I really feel like I can make good memories here, memories that I wont forget easily. Before, you questioned my loyalty, that I "would join the staff if they asked me to", and one could come to those conclusions from looking at my past clans. But that's wrong. I'm not a clan hopper, I have been loyal to every clan I have been in, and trust me, if I wanted to be in the Plazma Burst 2 staff, wouldn't I be applying there instead of here? I have learned a lot these past 3 years, and, I admit, I still have a lot to learn. But that's why I want to join, so that I will learn those things here, among friends, or soon-to-be friends. Sorry if this was kind of long, but I just wanted to fully express why I wanted to join.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Stryde, TheChosen One, Nexir, Krutz, the envy crew, X Mechanic, Legendary Blake, iDemonSkillZ, Max Teabag and Kaotic Kaos.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
I'm loyal to a fault. In all of the clans I have been in, I have stayed with them until either they died or they kicked me for their respective reasons. All I'm saying is that if Eric Gurt asked me to be an Administrator of PB2, I would still choose you guys over that. I will always be honest with you guys, and give my input on matters to help improve BoZ. I would be willing to help with future applicants and giving tips/advice on their applications. Also, I have Adobe Photoshop CC, and other adobe products. I know you already have people who can image edit, and I admit that I can't really use it that well, but if FREESNACHER or whoever else edits pictures for you goes missing/ded, I'm always here for you.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
I play in a time frame between 10 and 20 minutes usually, almost every day. The time I play varies on the weekends. I do play ranked matches, and when I do, I only play to get 15 kills, and then I leave. I'm not a PP-whore or anything like that though.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
USA, Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
50-60.

15. What is your favorite map?:
Krutz-Railwars
Stryde-Sniper
xFrostBytex-Sniperzone

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I don't have a particular style I play with, I just go with what is given to me. What I'm trying to say is that how I play against a laggy player differs with a player with a ping of 20.

17. What country are you from?:
USA, Florida.

18. Extra comments/questions:
Special thanks to Stryde for helping me. I really tried guys. Hope I get in, and if not, thanks for the chance.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?[/color]
Trial Member.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kromrix #4

Post by x D April 19th 2015, 5:36 pm

Nice application , but you left Qualm becouse of Terabrion? So you could leave us becouse of Max/Stryde/Unreal/Mek/Krutz too?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 19th 2015, 5:39 pm

x d wrote:Nice application , but you left Qualm becouse of Terabrion? So you could leave us becouse of Max/Stryde/Unreal/Mek/Krutz too?
hahahahahahahaha no one would leave because roxxar leaves

What alternate accounts do you still use? Kromrix, White Mask?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix April 19th 2015, 5:40 pm

I left because I didn't like the administration who were left. As in, they weren't good leaders, and they wouldn't let me become a leader figure.

And I use White Mask and Froakie. Occasionally I go on Kromrix to download my maps, but nothing else.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 19th 2015, 10:44 pm

Hey Dora The Explore, I'm flattered you took inspiration from my past applications Smile
Unfortunately, You once again failed to list one of your many past clans.

Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix April 20th 2015, 1:18 am

Oh really, which clan(s)? And yeah, your application was good, so I modeled it after yours.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 20th 2015, 1:38 am

It seems that you forgot Mythic
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix April 20th 2015, 1:55 am

Mythic, as in Shrimp's thing? He was planning on reviving it while we were in UnReal, and I registered on his forums, but he never actually did it, I don't think.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by latino4eva April 20th 2015, 7:42 pm

Well yeah he did revive it. You actually posted on the website
http://prntscr.com/6w6f6o

latino4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 20th 2015, 7:46 pm

Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix April 21st 2015, 1:28 am

Well really, I guess you could consider it as a clan/group. Shrimp, a close friend of mine asked me to join Mythic because he was planning to revive it. At the time, I carelessly said yes because he promised that I would be accepted into the clan. Now that I think about it, the only thing I ever did was post that one thing on the forums. You can see that all other posts were made about a year ago*, which is the preference date for when it died. I didn't really think that would count as a clan/group since it didn't do anything/re-died pretty quick. If it does count as a clan joined, I feel stupid right now for not listing it just in case it was a problem.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 21st 2015, 2:27 am

Kromrix wrote:Well really, I guess you could consider it as a clan/group. Shrimp, a close friend of mine asked me to join Mythic because he was planning to revive it. At the time, I carelessly said yes because he promised that I would be accepted into the clan. Now that I think about it, the only thing I ever did was post that one thing on the forums. You can see that all other posts were made about a year ago*, which is the preference date for when it died. I didn't really think that would count as a clan/group since it didn't do anything/re-died pretty quick. If it does count as a clan joined, I feel stupid right now for not listing it just in case it was a problem.

You were once in Mythic, doesn't matter if it died so suddenly (not feeling like a clan experience). If you never joined Mythic you wouldn't have mentioned it as one of your past clans when applying in Typhon clan. So don't bother saying "you don't think" you joined. Mythic is just one clan out of many you forgot to list.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix April 21st 2015, 4:08 am

An RM can go ahead and deny this app, I've found some clans that I haven't listed. Thanks Freesnacher for pointing that out. I'll be back in 2 weeks.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 21st 2015, 7:06 pm

Kromrix #4 16I1Tvt
Failing to list past clans
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down