View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kromrix #5

Post by Kromrix May 9th 2015, 2:08 am

1. PB2 Nickname:
Froakie

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Froakie&id=1300611

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
I joined the Plazma Burst 2 community around June 2012. I never played the campaign, I literally went straight into Multiplayer. As a result, I wasn't very good but I learned a lot from the people who helped me and from the earlier clans I was in.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 934
Deaths: 592

Overall k/d Ratio: 1.58
Latest k/d Ratio: 1.12

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Player Points: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.
Beginner Progress: 74.4%
Predicted Player Points: 1.86

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

Past Clans:

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Reasons for Leaving:

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Alternate accounts:

7. Who recruited you?:
N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
Like I promised, I'm back, and I keep coming back. The reason I keep coming back, my drive, the purpose, is all to join BoZ. I realize that many people have applied to your group, hundreds in fact, and only a handful, who had something different about them, were accepted. I want to be apart of that select few who have something special that could benefit BoZ. Others say they want to join because "can i meet stryde and max teabag" or "i want to be pro", and they have been denied because of a weak reason to join. But that isn't my reason. Out of all the time I have spent here on Plazma Burst 2, I have seen clans come and go, some very fast, but BoZ has been a dominant group since 2011, and you're continuing to stand. I have seen your members play on matches on Plazma Burst 2, and I have seen private matches where you guys go, and the first thought that comes to mind is, "I want to be apart of that." I know most of your members because they were former friends in clans that we were in together, and I want to be re-united with old friends, while also meeting new people. I have made applications in the past that have been denied, 3 in fact. I've come a long way, and now when I look back, I feel embarrassed at how bad I was, or how immature I was. I really have changed since then, and I want to show this to you in my actions more than what I'm saying/typing right now. I really feel like I can make good memories here, memories that I wont forget easily. Before, you questioned my loyalty, that I "would join the staff if they asked me to", and one could come to those conclusions from looking at my past clans. But that's wrong. I'm not a clan hopper, I have been loyal to every clan I have been in. Just look at my past applications list, and look at how many of them have died of inactivity. I have learned a lot these past 3 years, and I plan to learn even more. But that's why I want to join, so that I'll learn those things here, among old friends, new friends, and probably those who are against me.

In each of my past applications, someone had always found something that would end up getting me denied, usually not listing all past account/past clans, but that was before I sought help. Now that I have asked help from not only Stryde, but by taking advise from those who have already been accepted I feel that this is the application to end all apps.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Stryde, TheChosen One, Nexir, Krutz, the envy crew, X Mechanic, Legendary Blake, iDemonSkillZ, Max Teabag and Kaotic Kaos.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
I'm loyal to a fault. In all of the clans I have been in, I have stayed with them until either they died or they kicked me for their respective reasons. I will always be honest with you guys, and give my input on matters to help improve BoZ. I would be willing to help with future applicants and giving tips/advice on their applications. Also, I have Adobe Photoshop CC, and other adobe products. I know you already have people who can image edit, and I admit that I can't really use it that well, but if FREESNACHER or whoever else edits pictures for you goes missing/ded, I'm always here for you.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
I play in a time frame between 10 and 20 minutes usually, almost every day, but lately I have been busier. For example, I've gone back to Beginner Progress percentages. The time I play varies on the weekends. I do play ranked matches, and when I do, I only play to get 15 kills, and then I leave. I'm not a PP-whore or anything like that though.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
USA, Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
50-60.

15. What is your favorite map?:
Krutz-Railwars
Stryde-Sniper
xFrostBytex-Sniperzone

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I don't have a particular style I play with, I just go with what is given to me. What I'm trying to say is that how I play against a laggy player differs with a player with a ping of 20.

17. What country are you from?:
USA, Florida.

18. Extra comments/questions:
Special thanks to Stryde for helping me. I really tried guys. Hope I get in, and if not, thanks for the chance.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?[/color]
Trial Member.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kromrix #5

Post by Lord Kaos May 9th 2015, 2:15 am

What about this account. http://prntscr.com/7357z2
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 9th 2015, 3:02 am

Lord Kaos wrote:What about this account. http://prntscr.com/7357z2
This account is probably disabled http://prntscr.com/735gpw

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
Like I promised, I'm back, and I keep coming back. The reason I keep coming back, my drive, the purpose, is all to join BoZ. I realize that many people have applied to your group, hundreds in fact, and only a handful, who had something different about them, were accepted. I want to be apart of that select few who have something special that could benefit BoZ. Others say they want to join because "can i meet stryde and max teabag" or "i want to be pro", and they have been denied because of a weak reason to join. But that isn't my reason. Out of all the time I have spent here on Plazma Burst 2, I have seen clans come and go, some very fast, but BoZ has been a dominant group since 2011, and you're continuing to stand. I have seen your members play on matches on Plazma Burst 2, and I have seen private matches where you guys go, and the first thought that comes to mind is, "I want to be apart of that." I know most of your members because they were former friends in clans that we were in together, and I want to be re-united with old friends, while also meeting new people. I have made applications in the past that have been denied, 3 in fact. I've come a long way, and now when I look back, I feel embarrassed at how bad I was, or how immature I was. I really have changed since then, and I want to show this to you in my actions more than what I'm saying/typing right now. I really feel like I can make good memories here, memories that I wont forget easily. Before, you questioned my loyalty, that I "would join the staff if they asked me to", and one could come to those conclusions from looking at my past clans. But that's wrong. I'm not a clan hopper, I have been loyal to every clan I have been in. Just look at my past applications list, and look at how many of them have died of inactivity. I have learned a lot these past 3 years, and I plan to learn even more. But that's why I want to join, so that I'll learn those things here, among old friends, new friends, and probably those who are against me.

In my opinion , the underlined parts are just extra comments , and not Reason's to Join
And them are almost the same reason's from your Application #4
http://prntscr.com/735lp3
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive May 9th 2015, 11:41 am

A lot of text that says nothing...
Qualm had two leaders, me (who couldn't handle a clan properly) and Guru (who's fine), the fact that I left had its reason, and Qualm, my friends, are still active. In your application you said you are loyal and you leave if the clan/group dies or you get kicked, if I'm not wrong they did not force you to leave, and Qualm did not die. Can you explain clearly, in 1-2 sentences, why do you want to join BoZ? There's too much text that explains nothing, such I said before. I just can find the reason of "I want to re-unite with old friends" but could you make it clear in a few words/sentences? It would help you a lot, there's no need to go round the houses, just answer the question directly...
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One May 10th 2015, 11:23 pm

For question 8 Kromrix, half of it is unnecesarry. And for the record, TF99 is not a clan. TF99 is a Division in GSA created by Akuratron. But yea it's good that you listed that up there good job.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix May 14th 2015, 2:12 am

Okay, I'm back, sorry for the wait. I don't understand what you mean by half of question 8 is unnecessary, but I'll reword it to a shorter version like you asked:

I want to be apart of that select few who have something special that could benefit BoZ. Out of all the time I have spent here on Plazma Burst 2, I have seen clans come and go, but BoZ has been a dominant group since 2011, and I want to join that. When I see matches on PB2, the first thought that comes to mind is, "I want to be apart of that." I know most of your members because they were former friends in clans that we were in together, and I want to be re-united with old friends, while also meeting new people. But that's why I want to join, so that I'll learn those things here, among old friends, new friends.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive May 14th 2015, 7:02 am

Half of it is still unnecesary. Shorten it more... I would say it with 20 words...
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by Kromrix May 16th 2015, 12:08 am

I want to benefit BoZ. BoZ has lived long so I want a permanent home.i want to see old friends from past groups.

I can't make it any simpler than that.
Kromrix
Kromrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Pepper May 16th 2015, 5:12 pm

Question 5, with envy, you were kicked because you were in another clan, along with envy. Multi clanning wasn't allowed, so thats why you were kicked. However, you show presence, but whos to say you won't multi clan again without BoZ being aware? As of your reasons to joining, good job, but most of it wasn't needed.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown May 18th 2015, 11:16 pm

I see no change from your last app. Its mostly copied.
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 19th 2015, 1:00 am

Application Denied.

Mainly copied application from last app = Shows no effort what so ever.

Majority of why you want to join BoZ is unnecessary, even with multiple chances given to correct it.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top