1. PB2 Nickname: Zebulon

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zebulon

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: approximately 9 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills:   5 894  
Deaths:   4 730  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:4.27

5. Are you currently in a clan?: nope.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: R.B.U., Predators, GeNo, Physicz, Glory and Brutal

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:R.B.U.= it died   Predators= i didn't like the fact that nobody was social( nobody on chat) GeNo= I didn't like the fact John 5k was talking to me :/ and Glory = to apply to Boz, since multiclan isn't allowed finally brutal : there was almost nobody in that clan Sad

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: Hotpawz http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=hotpawz, pendadim http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=pendadim&id=1279656, zardus http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zardus&id=1291452, Gabriel Chabot http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=GabrielChabot&id=1293790 sekon http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sekon&id=1292695 and lightningz http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lightningz&id=1314094

7. Who recruited you?: well destroyer980 talked me a lot about BoZ, but nobody officially recruited me.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because as i said on point 7, I know destroyer980 aka Snaps.kills aka Outsider and he told me a lot about BoZ. I am persuadate it is a mature clan where we can have fun without being insulted. It is also a serious clan and in my opinion, the best PB2 clan. I already know a lot of members in Boz, and they all nice with me. I'm sure I will have a great time with Boz. Oops I forgot, I am a funny dude that can do many jokes and I am here to have fun.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: yes I did.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: yes I did.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Destroyer980 and his alternative accounts, Nexir, Kaos, The Chosen One, slashdown, amerison( i was in his last video  Very Happy ), kayd21 and Latino4evar

12. What can you offer to the clan?: As i said earlier, I am a funny dude who makes jokes on almost every subjects, I am friendly. Well you know, I can offer many other things to the clan , but it would be too long to list  lol! I will also offer my loyalty, if I get into BoZ, you can be sure I will never leave this clan, anyway why would i do it?

13. How often do you play PB2?: Almost once per day.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Washington

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 61

15. What is your favorite map?: Eric gurt-railwars1

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I am more of a defensive player, I don't camp and spam the whole time, I am just not the type of dude that will YOLOOOOOOOOOO in their base to get 1 kill, then dying by hugging a wall xD Also, i don't really lag, and I play on 30 FPS.

17. What country are you from?: Canada

18. Extra comments/questions: I guess my application was good enough to get in BoZ and if I am not, you can be sure I will make another application.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? member (plz accept me)  Bananallama

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Zebulon #1

Post by Fextem April 22nd 2015, 12:22 am

Zebulon #1 T7mSPf7

Explain this?
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 22nd 2015, 12:26 am

zebulon wrote:5b. What clans have you been in before?: R.B.U., Predators, GeNo, Physicz, Glory and Brutal

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:R.B.U.= it died Predators= i didn't like the fact that nobody was social( nobody on chat) GeNo= I didn't like the fact John 5k was talking to me :/ and Glory = to apply to Boz, since multiclan isn't allowed finally brutal : there was almost nobody in that clan Sad

Where is Physicz at 5c?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 22nd 2015, 1:37 am

Fextem wrote:Zebulon #1 T7mSPf7

Explain this?
Guessing past clan, that account hasnt been active though for about 40 days
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 April 22nd 2015, 1:58 am

Care to explain why your name appears on Psychal's members list? Did they add you there when it merged because they thought that you'd stay in the clan?

http://prntscr.com/6wp7r4
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 22nd 2015, 5:35 am

zebulon wrote:
5. Are you currently in a clan?: nope. You're still listed in the Psychals member list. Are you sure that you left?

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? member (plz accept me)  Bananallama Saying this doesn't increase your chances of getting in, just fyi.

I can't find any other problems with your application, so let's clear up the confusion and have someone check your alts before we make a decision.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 22nd 2015, 8:51 pm

well for zardus and pendadim, it makes more than 40 days i played with both of these accounts, im sry if i forget to remove tags, anyway i aint a member of these clans anymore :/ want me to remove the tags on my alternative accounts even if they are not active anymore????

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 April 22nd 2015, 10:04 pm

Destroyer980 wrote:Care to explain why your name appears on Psychal's members list? Did they add you there when it merged because they thought that you'd stay in the clan?

http://prntscr.com/6wp7r4
Maybe they haven't considered updating their members list. Just like stryde waits every Saturday or so to update ours. This app is fairly nice though
Kayd21
Kayd21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 22nd 2015, 11:09 pm

zebulon wrote:well for zardus and pendadim, it makes more than 40 days i played with both of these accounts, im sry if i forget to remove tags, anyway i aint a member of these clans anymore :/ want me to remove the tags on my alternative accounts even if they are not active anymore????
Yeah, you should remove the tags off of your alternate accounts (even if you don't use them anymore) to avoid confusion.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 22nd 2015, 11:28 pm

ok I will do it asap Smile

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 24th 2015, 6:11 pm

Well you should answer me and Destroyer , why did you left Physicz , and why your name is at the Psychal member list (if you dont know why probably its becouse of the Burtal + Psych Merge)
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays April 25th 2015, 4:00 am

Other than what you guys are clearing up, I think its a +1 for me.
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 25th 2015, 3:42 pm

well, to asnwer at your question x D, ur right, i don't really know why the name of one of my alt figures on that list :/ it is probably duo to the merge.And I left physicz cause I was not appreciate in that clan. You know, I was at my PB2 beginning and people in that clan were not appreciating that much that there was a "noob" like me in this clan. So due to all the mean comments to me, I decided to leave it. I confirm it was not a bad idea:) And finally thank you peter Smile

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 April 25th 2015, 10:13 pm

What worries me is that you don't seem very loyal to me. You were in RBU on your Hotpawz account, but you were in Predators with your Pendadim account, at the same time. Lately, you joined Geno, stayed in it for about a week. Then joined Glory. About one day after joining Glory, you told me that you were hesitating between staying in Glory or joining Psychal (because DeadlyNinja wanted you in). A few days later, you left  Glory in order to apply for BoZ. This, my friend, is called clan-hopping and doesn't show any loyalty. You also told me several times how you almost never went on the chats of the clans you were in and how you considered your clans were just tags.
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 25th 2015, 10:58 pm

zebulon wrote:GeNo= I didn't like the fact John 5k was talking to me :/
And how John 5k was talking with you? You could explain it better becouse thats a really bad reason to leave one clan and one unloyal act
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum