Zebulon #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Zebulon #1

Post by zebulon April 26th 2015, 5:55 pm

destroyer, destroyer, as usual you don't seem to appreciate my application to be in BoZ, but lemme explain myself. You know as everybody, these clans are not as well structured as BoZ. In fact, Glory is already dead Panic, I and Merkz left glory, so there are only QkJ in. I stayed in RBU as long as I played on Hotpawz's account, I don't know what makes u say that I ain't loyal, but there were all reasons to leave these clans as I said on one of my point in the application. I also never went on chats because there are in average 2 people in chat including me, so it is getting kind of boring. Here is the definition of loyalty to help you understand the situation : having or showing complete and constant support for someone or something. As is it said in the definition of loyal by Merriam Webster, I always supported for the clan and all the members.I hope that answer was strong enough to let you know that I am loyal, but if you need more, dont be shy to inbox me or to write it down in the comments.

Friendly, Zebulon. (P.S. I know right Detroit won yesterday Sad Sad )

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 26th 2015, 6:08 pm

If what you said was true about the way GeNo would treat you, why would they recruit you in the first place.
What made you join GeNo, who recruited you.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 26th 2015, 6:14 pm

It is cheetah who recruited me in that clan only because I was doing a great score in snipers( I think I was doing 19/2 or something like that). As I just said they recruited me because I was good one day in snipers. I joined GeNo because cheetah and dark callz were cool with me this day and were just saying positive things about the clan. I know I have been influenced, but as everybody would say, we need to learn from our mistakes, and you can be sure I did.

Friendly, Zebulon.

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 26th 2015, 7:19 pm

zebulon wrote:It is cheetah who recruited me in that clan only because I was doing a great score in snipers( I think I was doing 19/2 or something like that). As I just said they recruited me because I was good one day in snipers. I joined GeNo because cheetah and dark callz were cool with me this day and were just saying positive things about the clan. I know I have been influenced, but as everybody would say, we need to learn from our mistakes, and you can be sure I did.

Friendly, Zebulon.
And whre is John 5k at this "history"
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 26th 2015, 7:30 pm

he is the one I did 1v1 and said that he needed better players than I in his clan, that I was not skilled enough.He said that I was noob, that I was useless in the clan, that I was bringing nothing special, and he said that he only wanted "PRO" player in that clan. I felt kind of weird so I decided to leave.

Friendly, Zebulon.

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 26th 2015, 8:57 pm

Say you were accepted in BoZ, how would you be active in the clan?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 April 26th 2015, 9:15 pm

Why are you changing the topic? This isn't my application, this is yours. I agree that in the beginning, you weren't clan hopping, but lately you were in almost three clans in three weeks. You joined Geno, then left a few days later. Then, you joined, Glory and as I said in my earlier post, just a few days after you were hesitating between staying in Glory or joining Psychal. Even though you claim that you are loyal, the facts and your ealier acts speak against you.

Also, I treat apps the same way for everyone, as every applicant has an equal opportunity to join BoZ.
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 26th 2015, 9:22 pm

I would be active, first of all, I play PB2 almost once a day, after that I would always open chat when I play. I would talk a lot with the members and give my opinion on subjects.

Friendly,Zebulon.

t is ok destroyer, but you already have been in the same situation than I , so you should know how it is to be in clans that are not strong enough to live 1 month, as Glory. I was not changing topic, I was just sayin that everybody already did "clan-hop" a bit. It is not sure you will find the perfect clan for you the first you are in, as it has been my case. I admit I changed of clans a lot since 3 months, but it was to try to find a good clan, thing that I never found.

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 26th 2015, 9:39 pm

If you do admit yourself that you've been in multiple clans in the past 3 months, or even the last month itself, how do we know that you might not leave BoZ itself for another clan?

Edit : From other proof, you seemed to have been pretending you're an Anti member, although you weren't. Might care to explain?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by zebulon April 27th 2015, 8:47 pm

For sure I will explain about the Anti case. I asked darkassassinator if I could join Anti. He then told me that if I wanted to join it, I was obligate to 1v1 him and win, which is normal. I won and he said congrats ur in Anti. The thing Destroyer980 told me is that he was not high enough in Anti to be able to make people join the clan, so as I was kind of fake I just decided to leave the clan. And BoZ for me is the bets clan of PB2, if I said that in my application, why would I leave it? you know, i take a lot of time to do my app and to respond to your comments, I am trying really hard to get in that clan, there are no reason for me to leave BoZ. And in which clan would I go anyway? For me, it is BoZ all the way Smile

Friendly, Zebulon. (P.S, sorry if I take a lot of time to respond, I am at school or I watch hockey or I chill with friends)

zebulon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 29th 2015, 12:38 am

Application Denied.

Failed to list past clans.

-Anti
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content