Pivot-Son #9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Pivot-Son #9

Post by Son-Pivot April 22nd 2015, 2:35 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Pivot-son.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Pivot-son&id=1236409

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I played PB2 since 2013. (1 year without account)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 10 232 / Deaths: 7 332.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 3.01.

4c: How many player points do you have?: 5.32.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
[iMOniacZ] / [Logic] / [NeoN] / [Psychal] / [CrAzY] / [Kaos] / [Frost] aka [+Royal+].

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
[+Royal+] -The Royal Clan- I left it because we had a bad start, I'm not sure that we will win Psychal in clanwar or not, I decided to leave because I think that I have more chance of joining here then staying there.

[Logic] -Logical- They merged with StrikE and became NeoN. I was kicked out, they didn't told me any reasons why, and after that, it died.

[CrAzY] -Crazy Clan- I wasn't sure, like ''Should I stay?'', after clan war, they win but I left before because I thought that it will die. That's not the best reason to leave clan but obviously, I won't return.

[Psych] -Psychal Clan- I was leader, and a lot of members left to apply here, actually, I wasn't leader only for that moment I thought that I was, my rank was taken and I left Psychal because it was dying. (A lot of members is leaving)

[Kaos] -Clan of Chaos- It died because everybody left.

[Frost] -Frosty Clan- It died because they decided to make new clan called [+Royal+].

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, I have.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
iLuminati: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iLuminati&id=1280187
Wister: (Account from my sister) http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wister&id=1273597

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I'm sure that I'll have a lot of fun, that I'll help this clan as much as I can. I know that it is one of the best clans in PB2 but I'm sure that even ONE accepted member is enough to help this clan at least 10% by giving 100% of himself. I want to meet new members, to play with old friends and to help clan as much as I can. It won't be fun if you aren't without your friends, and enemies sometimes, because you can talk with them, play with them, and just... have fun with them.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I did.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I did.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max teabag, X Mechanic, Stryde, Roxxar, Unreal, Krutz, Dr.Pepper GhOsT, Earthiling, SlashDown, TheChosen One, Amerison, Jeff1999, Mingo1, iDemonSkillZ, Peter Plays, Zakrzew, Destroyer980, Krow, Latino4eva, Blade-, XSmithie, Simply, Anothersinner, Nexir and x D.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: More friendly skills, another member, (Maybe) friends and by being good in clan, I will prove that I'm actually loyal to ONE good clan.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I play PB2 everyday.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Actually, I play in 2 servers. Those are: Europe, Ukraine and USA, Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: USA, Washington: 130-160, Europe, Ukraine: 60-80.

15. What is your favorite map?: Honestly, I have 3 favorite maps. Those are: Max teabag-Highrise, Stryde-Sniper and Eric Gurt-railwars1.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like to self boost around the every map I am in. Finding enemies, killing them is just fun in game since the game is made for that. Maybe even for chating. Smile

17. What country are you from?: I've been born in Sweden, now I live in Serbia.

18. Extra comments/questions: No.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Pivot-Son #9

Post by Roxxar April 22nd 2015, 2:51 pm

Wait your goddamn 2 weeks before applying next time. Maybe you wouldn't have had to create 8 applications to join one clan you're just going to ditch in a few days.

May 6th
May 6th
May 6th
May 6th
May 6th
May 6th
is exactly 14 days (aka 2 weeks) away from now. Apply then, and no earlier.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top