4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
- 35.510 / 25.633 (At the Moment)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:
- 0.87 -0.1 daily (At the Moment)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
- No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
- iMOniacZ, CrAzY, Psychal, Frost, Kaos, Logical, NeoN, DLN, DOB, Mayhem, Royal, Boxe, SET, Qualm, Geno and Asylum.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
- DLN - Left because of the clan staff and members them self. (Immature kids, abusing people, too many spammers and Blake312 as a high ranked member even tho he changed now)

- DOB - Let's say DOB is clan A and CGS is clan B; I was in clan A, then random guy that I was in fight with made me co leader of clan B without my permission, and because of that faked thing, I got kicked from clan A.

-Geno, yeah, that time I left to apply for boz, you know it already from my app #9.

-The rest of them died, but as I know, CrAzY is alive, again.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
- Probably a small million...

6b. Please list them with profile links:
- Ugh.. shit.. ok.. I'll try..

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iLuminati&id=1280187 - Illuminati
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=StankovS&id=1358760 - stankov
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lord%20Touretes&id=1364333 - Lord Tourettes
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wister&id=1273597 - Wister
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ShinyKate&id=1326859 - ShinyKate
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lord%20Black%20Luck&id=1321802 - Lord Black Luck
AciD GoD - Very old account, I never actually posted the link here, and idk the pw.
Nick AssassiN - I don't know the password, but I'm not sure if it still has some clan tag.

7. Who recruited you?:
- Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
-I trusted DOB the most these days, and I promised Grim that I will stay with him till the end, after what happen' he did not trust me at all, he listened to that faker guy who made me co without a reason in his clan, and they believed it. BoZ is literally the only community left for me to join, and by that I mean it won't die soon because of reasons I mentioned in why i left DLN, and from what I've seen, application judging method from BoZ is something I like about them.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
I know many of them, even tho I never really met them, talked to them, or even didn't talk with them for a long time.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:
- I could offer maps, my LDR is weak, but I could say that I make good maps.

11. How often do you play PB2?:
- Since school started, I have to study and stuff, so twice or 3 times per week will be the maximum from me in-game.

12. What server do you usually play in?:
- Mostly in EU, sometimes when it gets empty I go to USA Washington.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:
- EU: 80-110 / USA W: 130-160

13. What is your favorite map?:
- I like many maps, but in between all of them, I'd pick stryde-sniper.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like self boosting, it's one of my favorite moves in PB2 yet, you can escape easily, I'm still using it and I will never stop using it.

15. What country do you live in?:
- Serbia.

16. Extra comments/questions: http://prntscr.com/cefe5p
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Pivot Son #13

Post by Valk September 5th 2016, 9:00 pm

You left DLN because of immature behaviour? How do you know you won't experience any of that in BoZ since we are pretty much closed off to the public eye so you don't know what happens on the chat?

Also, we have many map makers in BoZ, so you just offering maps is a pretty weak answer, isn't there anything else on your mind that you could offer?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 6th 2016, 2:45 am

You live in EU and most likely won't be seeing that much of our main core of active players. I don't think the question is if, I think it's when will you pull a CaptainSolo

care to tldr the whole ShinyKate situation for some people
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon September 6th 2016, 4:28 am

Valk wrote:You left DLN because of immature behaviour? How do you know you won't experience any of that in BoZ since we are pretty much closed off to the public eye so you don't know what happens on the chat?

Also, we have many map makers in BoZ, so you just offering maps is a pretty weak answer, isn't there anything else on your mind that you could offer?

In my application, I said that I like judging method of boz, perhaps, DLN doesn't do it like so, example, Blake was only bagging for high ranks before, and they don't look at everything like boz does. Example, they don't look at players profile, past applications, other forums, in DOB I was literally the only one who did that.

Now what could I offer to boz that's not map making is friendly attitude to anyone, I would try to be active as much as I can, and I would try to be with some boz members when needed. (Even tho you said I wouldn't see full boz in action) and there are some boz members in EU, Zak, frozen and... idk anyone else from EU that's in boz. Overall, I'm sure I'll see at least the half of the clan, not in 1 day, but I'll meet them.

Subcomics wrote:You live in EU and most likely won't be seeing that much of our main core of active players. I don't think the question is if, I think it's when will you pull a CaptainSolo

care to tldr the whole ShinyKate situation for some people

Yeah, about ''ShinyKate'' I was such a kid before, I was looking at my old applications... I couldn't make it to wait 2 weeks, I had such a stupid reason to join, and today I was getting it like this: Omg, I never knew why I really wanted to join BoZ, I just... wanted it?? As we're speaking about Shiny Kate and me being a kiddo, yeah, I made the whole situation just to join boz with my alt acc that was noobish with less then 4k kills, that's why I was getting denied on that 1 as well, I think. The whole situation was made, I explained why, I'm close to my 15th Birthday so I guess I'm still a kid, but, in some ways or situations I guess I'll have an opportunity to prove that I changed.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk September 6th 2016, 5:04 pm

Uh, you didn't really answer my question since you just said how we judge our members...like the application process..

So let me ask again, how do you know boz won't trigger you to the point of leaving because you may see us as immature?

Also, how can you assure us, you won't pull another shinykate thing if you get denied again?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon September 7th 2016, 4:23 am

Valk wrote:Uh, you didn't really answer my question since you just said how we judge our members...like the application process..

So let me ask again, how do you know boz won't trigger you to the point of leaving because you may see us as immature?

Also, how can you assure us, you won't pull another shinykate thing if you get denied again?

I know it because I see how boz members can take stuff seriously when they need to, they have time for jokes, and time for ''job''. Now, it wasn't like this in my past dead clans.

About ''shinykate thing'', I said that I'll probably get an opportunity in some kind of situation to prove that I changed.

I'm sure you're not missing the fact that I was a stupid kid that didn't even know why I wanted to join boz.

http://prntscr.com/cf2gy1
http://prntscr.com/cf2h6d

In these screenshots in the past I couldn't even wait 2 weeks... nor was I original with applications.

Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 7th 2016, 4:50 am

Not original or caught copying? Not even sure I remember who you copied for that application.

There's a difference, because that's only posted when someone is caught copying from another person's application.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon September 7th 2016, 5:33 am

Then I copied Kayd I think, Mingo posted comment of seeing that.

Edit: I'll deny myself due to changing my mind. Again.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic September 10th 2016, 2:06 pm

Peregrine Falcon wrote:Application Denied

I'll deny myself due to changing my mind. Again.
Pivot, what changed your mind?
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon September 12th 2016, 4:38 am

BoZ Could stay alive without me, because I don't mean a lot to biohazard, and DOB kinda couldn't, I was literally the only member who did the right things there, I promised I would stay, then I got kicked by a mistake, and I didn't get it right.

I'm sorry, BoZ members, for being duplicitous.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar September 12th 2016, 5:27 am

Denied on applicant's request.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content