Cypresser #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Cypresser #2

Post by Cypresser April 26th 2015, 5:05 am

1. PB2 Nickname: +Cypresser The Cyclone+

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cypresser&id=780002#friends

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I have been playing PB2 since October 2011. (I started out playing as a Guest and created a few accounts before this one, I never joined any clan until I had this account though.)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: I have approximately 19,243 kills and 13,521 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: My level developer rank is 0.36, I want to make maps and have tried but there is something wrong with my account. The maps I make on my account do not work and nothing saves.

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.96

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No,

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I have been in RED-C

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left RED-C because it always dies, Shenko always fucking leaves, and The Pro went AWALL.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Affirmative
6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Opress&id=710946

7. Who recruited you?: FREESNACHER

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: It is with the utmost candor that I confess that I wish to join BoZ because I love PB2 and the people in it. And well, BoZ is a paragon of a clan devoted to PB2. (It could be argued that this game was my adolescence). Plus, many of my friends now reside within BoZ, I wish to be reunited with them.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I have read the "About" page and I understand everything (not literally, I am sure there is much more for me to learn) from the rules to how this clan works.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I understand nearly everything in the recruitment process and I have read it.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I know Krow and Freesnacher. I have seen and spoken to other members on maps but I can't say that I know them.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I'm not sure, I am a respectful, mature male PB2 player. I'm nothing great and big, I can offer respect and loyalty. I can also offer my time and energy to BoZ.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I play PB2 5 to 7 days a week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 90 to 150

15. What is your favorite map?: krow-airburst

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Lol, well, I use moves such as the Flying Phoenix and I am an experienced, strategic fighter.

17. What country are you from?: I currently reside in the United States of America

18. Extra comments/questions: Lol, I hope the text shows in red, I wanted to distinguish the answers from the questions to make it easier to read for the person who reviews this application. Oh, and I don't really have any LDR so I didn't combine it, but I still have many kills. Please excuse that.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? I am applying for Member

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Cypresser #2

Post by Michaelhero April 26th 2015, 1:03 pm

This is a pretty good app, but I have a few questions.
Can you explain question 16 a little more?
Also this application is 80% copy and paste from your older application.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypresser April 26th 2015, 8:46 pm

Lol, I copied it because I feel as if few things have changed with my PB2 career. And I suppose I could have explained question sixteen a little more, I apologize for that. However, I am reluctant to explain it anymore than I already have do to the fact that you may discern it as me attempting to alter my application and that goes against your rules. Thus, i shall refrain from explaining it in a more detailed manner. Although, I am terribly sorry for not providing a sufficient explanation, Michaelhero.

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 26th 2015, 9:07 pm

It's been awhile, what like almost a year since you last applied for BoZ? I Haven't seen you in PB2 to be playing 5-7 days a week, O well.
Sadly, you copied most of your last application but you failed to copy the missing alternative accounts!
This doesn't end well for you.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypresser April 26th 2015, 9:23 pm

Lol, the other account I wrote down long ago wasn't mine, it was my brother's. I only wrote it down because we share a computer and internet hotspot, so, I was afraid BoZ would see that and get the wrong idea (although, I could have explained that in the beginning)
And, I feel obligated to inform you that I recently returned to PB2. I am now active again.

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 26th 2015, 10:22 pm

Nice app
Met ya in-game, respectful and skillful.
Good luck !
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 27th 2015, 4:57 am

Denied for not listing all alternative accounts. You may check your first application for the 2 names.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top