Cypresser #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Cypresser #1

Post by Cypresser June 27th 2014, 2:13 am

1. PB2 Nickname: +Cypresser The Cyclone+

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cypresser&id=780002#friends

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I have been playing PB2 since October 2011. (I started out playing as a Guest and created a few accounts before this one, I never joined any clan until I had this account though.)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: I have approximately 11, 800 kills and 8, 149 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: My level developer rank is 0.34, I want to make maps and have tried but there is something wrong with my account. The maps I make on my account do not work and nothing saves.

4c: How many player points do you have?: 7.56

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No,

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I have been in RED-C

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left RED-C because it always dies, Shenko always fucking leaves, and The Pro went AWALL.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No, I had older accounts, but I forgot the passwords to many of them and I no longer use them.

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A (I no longer use them so I wouldn't call them alternative and I honestly can't find them when I search on PB2 for them)

7. Who recruited you?: FREESNACHER

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I have heard BoZ is a good, tight-knit, and skilled (in both PB2 combat and PB2 architecture) community.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I have read the "About" page and I understand everything (not literally, I am sure there is much more for me to learn) from the rules to how this clan works.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I understand nearly everything in the recruitment process and I have read it.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I know Krow and Freesnacher. I have seen and spoken to other members on maps but I can't say that I know them.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I'm not sure, I am a respectful, mature male PB2 player. I'm nothing great and big, I can offer respect and loyalty. I can also offer my time and energy to BoZ.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I play PB2 5 to 7 days a week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 90 to 150

15. What is your favorite map?: krow-airburst

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Lol, well, I use moves such as the Flying Phoenix and I am an experienced, strategic fighter.

17. What country are you from?: I currently reside in the United States of America

18. Extra comments/questions: Lol, I hope the text shows in red, I wanted to distinguish the answers from the questions to make it easier to read for the person who reviews this application. Oh, and I don't really have any LDR so I didn't combine it, but I still have many kills. Please excuse that.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? I am applying for Member

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Cypresser #1

Post by Mech1354 June 27th 2014, 2:50 am

This is a lot better than quite a few of the applications I see around here.

Anyway, almost everything is great. My only concern is 6 and 6b; when we mention "alternative accounts", we mean accounts that you have, at any point in time, used as your own. Also, just a note, you can look for your alternate accounts by attempting to log in without your password, and then click the "Need Help?" link. You'll be brought to a page where all alternate accounts will be listed, although I'm not sure if inactive ones are listed.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "the Flying Phoenix" in question 16? I've never heard of that.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 27th 2014, 2:53 am

oh yes this awesome red text mmm makes the answers so much easier to read Very Happy

anyways

This app is pretty good. Qualifies for regular member, has pretty good grammar. Isn't a twat about joining. Not bad, not bad. Though your answer for #8 could be more of a reason towards YOU, not a compliment to BoZ. Answer is still okay though. Better than a lot of people's answers.

We'll go over this in a series of days. For now, watch your back.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypresser June 27th 2014, 3:13 am

Thank you Roxxar!  Very Happy  I'm glad that you like my red text and I will watch my back, aha.  Smile Oh, and thank you Mech1345, I'll try and find my other accounts and thank you for the clarification on 6 and 6b. I apologize for messing up. Oh, and the Flying Phoenix is when, let's say, a noob is firing from high ground, you self-boost up and fire at him, it surprises the noob and works 96% of the time. It's a rather basic but effective move.

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Post by Krow June 27th 2014, 3:50 am

Yey Ex-RED-C member. Nice looking application, good luck.
Krow
Krow

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 June 27th 2014, 12:55 pm

Good application, you seem to have everything properly answered. We just need someone to check your alternate accounts.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypresser June 27th 2014, 6:34 pm

plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Opress&id=710946 and plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cryptain&id=779096

Cypresser

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher June 27th 2014, 7:57 pm

You we're suppose to have that in your app, you can't edit your application once it's published.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 27th 2014, 8:04 pm

As Free stated, DENIED for attempt of editing application after initial submission.

You should have checked for it beforehand, and albeit your app may be great, you can't edit it/post further information. You are free to re-apply again in 2 weeks.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top