Sgt Dwayne #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Sgt Dwayne #3

Post by Guest May 4th 2015, 12:47 pm

Here is my application. Hope you like it. And sorry if my english is bad for you.

1. PB2 Nickname: Sgt Dwayne

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sgt%20Dwayne

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years (1 year as guest)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:

Kills: 7878
Deaths: 6615
K/D Ratio: 1.19

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 15.13

4c: How many player points do you have?:

Player Points: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.  
Predicted Player Points: 0

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

1-) AGSA
  2-) TR
  3-) DRNA
  4-) Psychal
  5-) Bloody
  6-) iMoniacz
  7-) S.A.S
  8-) Execution
  9-) Toxic
  10-) Vortex
  11-) Tier1
  12-) Jokers
  13-) Hunters
  14-) Royal
  15-) Assasins
  16-) Silence
  17-) X

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

AGSA: It was a tag. I have never been in AGSA.
  TR: It was a clan with my Turkish friends.
  DRNA: It was a tag like AGSA. I've never been in DRNA too.
  Psychal: Everyone leaves before me like T Burn, so i left.
  Bloody: Died.
  iMoniacz: I left it because Sethic is gone from the clan.
  S.A.S: My nickname (SgtJohnConnor) is still exist on the website but, clan got inactive. So i need to be kicked.
  Execution: Died after Neelfrost.
  Toxic: Died.
  Vortex: The leader was MariosonicV. After his leave, clan is died.
  Tier1: Died.
  Jokers: Inactivity.
  Hunters: Inactivity.
  Royal: I joined after Pivot's request but i didn't like them. Because they are really annoying and just showing off (like Sethic). So i left.
  Assasins: Inactivity.
  Silence: I joined after Neion's request. But i left. Reason is same like Royal.
  X: Psychal became this clan. I joined them again. But I left for join BoZ.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

1-) Dwainy
  2-) Shadow Aurora
  3-) xXTheRockXx
  4-) JackKrauser1903
  5-) SgtJohnconnor (old)
  6-) OlmusConnor (old)
  7-) Rinqo193177 (old)
  8-) Sgt Rambo (second account)
  9-) Machoman1903 (first account)
  10-) La06 (fake account)
  11-) xLegendaryProx: Database Error.
  12-) I Admire Alica and Carla: Database Error.
  13-) The killer of coolnes: Database Error.
  14-) Sgt Hazmat: Database Error.
  15-) Sen bir (i can't remember the nickname entirely): Database Error.

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I have been in many many clans but they aren't like BoZ. Unlike the others, this clan gives you a different feeling. If you ask me what do you mean, i mean this clan starts to give you great feelings if you were accepted. I've never been in BoZ but i can guess. Because it's best clan. Because this clan have leadership over other clans. Not like others. Other clans tries to be best but they will not reach this clan. I would like to join BoZ because they are completely finished with their community and players. They are really mature enough. They "giving elite members since 2011". I like that. Also I want to be friend with "elite members" as understood, too. That is why i want to join BoZ.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max Teabag, Stryde, Reject, Glee, Freesnacher, xJer, Blade-, Pixelbyte, Terabrion, Kaotic Kaos, TheChosen One, Zakrzew, iDemonSkillZ, x D, Slashdown, Krow, Nexir...

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my attitude and my loyalty to be an example to other clans(Ex: I'll never leave from BoZ if you accept me). Also I can help other clan members if they need help on computer problems or personal problems. I can be active on forums and chat everyday.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 2-4 hours in a day.

14. What server do you usually play in?: I play on every server.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:

Washington: 160-250 (sometimes 140-230)
Europe: 95-150 (sometimes 80-140)
California: 220-400

15. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper2, max teabag-dodge, baraka's pb3 series, kaser-traps10...

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I guess what enemy doing well. I try selfboosting around the map sometimes. I try edgeboost if i hold a gun. I try my best everytime.

17. What country are you from?: Turkey

18. Extra comments/questions: I explained in my old application but i want to explain again. There was some tags in my Machoman1903 and Sgt Rambo account but this tags aren't clan. (DW: Deadly Warrior, DP: Deadly Pro, ES: Elite Soldier)

To x D: You said to Panik "Don't lie like everyone (i played one year as guest)". Man I don't like liars. Trust me. I played 1 year as guest.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #3

Post by Blake May 4th 2015, 5:02 pm

He waited two weeks. Just 1 min after being able to post.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2015, 5:07 pm

Oh. Thanks Blake. Glad to know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 4th 2015, 6:06 pm

Damn...your english made me read the application twice.I'm a bit concerned about question 3.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2015, 6:14 pm

Demon, no need for concern. I explain on the last question already. I didn't know how to register. A friend (I didn't remember his nickname) taught me how to register.

And I left it up to 4 months. Because i didn't like the game much.

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 4th 2015, 6:50 pm

Sorry , my bad about the 2 weeks. Well this application is not bad , but ...

Sgt Dwayne #3 Npf7nn

This is one of your alt accounts , can you please explain the tags [V.I.P] and [ES] , them are clans or just random tags?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2015, 6:52 pm

I explained ES (Elite Soldier) already. It isn't a clan.

V.I.P isn't a clan too like others. (Ex : DP : Deadly Pro)

And if you add this account to your enemies list, you will see this account offline for 1000+ days. I forgot the password. So i don't have a chance to change the nickname.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Nova May 4th 2015, 9:15 pm

In your previous app you left Psychal to join BoZ right? After you got denied you rejoined Psychal (Now called X). And now in this app you left X (which was previously known as psychal) to join BoZ? Seems like clan hopping and overall weak reason to leave the clan.
Nova Nova
Nova Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2015, 7:17 am

This shouldn't be clan hopping. Because i'm doing this for the first time with 2 serious applications. Because i want to join BoZ. If i denied, i will come back to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 5th 2015, 1:20 pm

It's undoubtedly clan hopping. Every 2 weeks after you're denied from BoZ you go back to Psychal up until your 2nd week is up and you think you can re-apply to BoZ. Your loyalty is in question and I see no legitimate reason or worth in you if you're just going to hop back and forth between Psychal and us.

Also, it seems that the only reason you want to join BoZ is because you want to befriend "elite members". Relatively speaking, all clans have elite members, I'm not exactly sure what makes you think BoZ is so much more different.

And it seems you are still in DeltaForce? (link: https://pb2deltaforce2.wordpress.com/members/)
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2015, 1:55 pm

Roxxar wrote:It's undoubtedly clan hopping. Every 2 weeks after you're denied from BoZ you go back to Psychal up until your 2nd week is up and you think you can re-apply to BoZ. Your loyalty is in question and I see no legitimate reason or worth in you if you're just going to hop back and forth between Psychal and us.

Okay. I did that but I never did such a thing before. Everyone was trying to join BoZ these days. I wanted to try it but i get denied. Now, I wanted to try with a bit more effort again. And this happens.

Roxxar wrote:Also, it seems that the only reason you want to join BoZ is because you want to befriend "elite members". Relatively speaking, all clans have elite members, I'm not exactly sure what makes you think BoZ is so much more different.

Let me explain. I'm looking for an experienced clan that has everything for 1 year. : BoZ. Of course, I don't intend to join this clan just for friendship. I want a clan that has everything.

Roxxar wrote:And it seems you are still in DeltaForce? (link: https://pb2deltaforce2.wordpress.com/members/)

No, i've never been in Deltaforce, they are putting someone to their list. Like my friend Martin the Wolf. http://prntscr.com/71slkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive May 5th 2015, 7:35 pm

You are meant to leave clans before applying, not to have a plan B instead of waiting.
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos May 7th 2015, 10:52 pm

This app is just, idk tbh. Anyways.... With all the clan hopping tells me that you are not loyal imo. Also, AGSA was a clan. http://prntscr.com/72qlif < Weak reason.
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 8th 2015, 3:54 am

Please read everything on Q8. I don't intend to join BoZ just for more friends.

And i know, AGSA was a clan but it was a tag.

And... I never did clan hop or something like that before. Till this week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 8th 2015, 10:57 pm

Application Denied.

Weak reason to join / loyalty is questionable.

Feel free to apply again in two weeks, the 22nd of May.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top