Sgt Dwayne #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sgt Dwayne #8

Post by Guest September 11th 2017, 3:48 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Sgt Dwayne

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sgt%20Dwayne

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since the late of 2011, but I pretty much lost my interest nowadays.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 1588 kills and 1197 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

16.99 on Sgt Dwayne,
12.59 on JackKrauser1903,
9.01 on Sgt Rambo.

4c: How many player points do you have?: None.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: A lot of clans... DRNA, TR, AGSA, Toxic, Tier1, Jokers, Hunters, Psychal, Execution, Vortex, X, Sas, Royal, iMoniacz, Assassins, Bloody, Silence, Biohazard (as unofficial) and GeNo.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I would rather list them one by one like I did at my past applications in here.

DRNA and AGSA were the clans that I have never associated with. I put their tags probably because they were popular in the game back in the old times.
TR was just a small group I created, it had no effect.
Royal was a clan that invited me in, it was Pivot-son who invited me. I put the tag on but I deleted the tag out of my name in some hours because I had no clue about the clan.
Vortex was one of the best clans I have been in. Mario, Lord Cooler, Loveoff... I think it died when the clan's activity fell.
Psychal or X was honestly a bad experience for me because I was clan hopping all the time and playing PB2 to achieve a rank in Top 20. The community of it wasn't that bad but still.
Execution died when the leader, Neelfrost, decided to go for Boz and succeeded at it.
I don't remember how did I join Sas but the clan was probably recruiting anyone they see so I might've ended out joining it. I deleted the tag after sometime because it was so inactive. I think they didn't even have a chat but they had a site.
Assassins, Hunters and Jokers were the clans I removed my connection after I took a half year break from the game. I deleted the tags as soon as I came back.
Bloody, iMoniacz, Tier1 and Toxic died after sometime. Well, the websites of them were standing but they were inactive as expected.
Silence didn't have the community I would like to be in, they were just having dramas over skill and it was totally out of control. I decided to remove the tag when I saw how much drama there was in their xat chat.
Biohazard... Well, you know about the reasons. Clan hopping which I regretted.
GeNo was a clan that had a great community and a good reputation which would anyone give a chance back in when Spirit was around; the second half of 2015 and the first half of 2016. I would like to move this apart from other clans I listed and write more about it to break your doubts and also because I left it 5 times and joined 4 times.

November 2015 - March 2016:

May 2016 - December 2016:

February 2017 - First half of April 2017:

May 2017 - August 2017:

In the end, Spirit is an idol. He speaks so well that he doesn't even have to tell you to stay or beg you to stay because in the end, his words and his knowledge encourages you to stay. He kept me in GeNo everytime. But he agreed with me when I told him that I want to cut all my ties with GeNo for valid reasons at the end.

It probably went so far away from being an answer to this question but well... At least I hope you got the reasons of why I left my previous clans.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links: I own all of the accounts listed below, they are not shared or whatever. Just in case.

Sgt Rambo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sgt%20Rambo
Rinqo193177: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Rinqo193177
la06: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=la06
OlmusConnor: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=OlmusConnor
SgtJohnconnor: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=SgtJohnconnor
JackKrauser1903: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JackKrauser1903
Superrrr: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Superrrr
Machoman1903(first account): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Machoman1903
T7X10: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=T7X10
Last Action Hero: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Last%20Action%20Hero
xXTheRockXx: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xXTheRockXx
OverTheSkies: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=OverTheSkies
Dwainy: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Dwainy
Logan-_: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Logan-_
TripleSeven: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TripleSeven
Shadow Aurora: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Shadow%20Aurora

7. Who recruited you?: No one.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: First of all, I want to apologize considering how much more important this question is than the past clans question but honestly speaking, it would be worse if I repeated the same things at this one to catch up with the other question.

I would like to join Biohazard because well... there are so many reasons. It lasted so long and obviously will last longer. The community, members, especially the older generations, have built that strong friendship that is still going around. I like the reasonable fact that you keep the chat and other things of the clan inside to yourselves and don't involve the drama and other bad criticisms from outside. You guys are pretty much away from Plazma Burst 2 but the reputation of Biohazard is still great because of being alive for so long and because of having the most of legendary players in it. I would definitely like to be apart of this fresh community and chill around because of the reasons above and many other small reasons which completes the list.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Michaelhero, Valk, Nickos, Stryde, Roxxar, Chosen, Neelfrost...

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can obviously offer what a regular member is supposed to offer. Being active, participating on games or events, helping others about what they need, representing this clan with no toxicity but maturity, helping clan's issues when one goes on... It could be anything actually. I am not that old guy that used to clan hop all the time and always create an issue out of it. I learned a lot of things.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Not very often. Like I said, the game pretty much lost its popularity and many people moved to the other different games.

12. What server do you usually play in?: I would play in Europe if it was not so inactive but I use both servers when I play the game.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: It's somewhere between 90 and 150 in Europe but it clearly goes so high in California because of my location: 210-300.

13. What is your favorite map?: Honestly, there are a lot of maps that I would call my favourite but the most of them are selfboost maps and the maps that give you a feeling which encourages you to play them again and again. Michaelhero's maps are great examples for this.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I always use the selfboosting method and mix it with the Zak's known moves with the X button.

15. What country do you live in?: Turkey.

16. Extra comments/questions: None.

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sgt Dwayne #8

Post by Roxxar September 11th 2017, 3:28 pm

how has your time in geno influenced your view on clan hopping, loyalty, and dedication to a cause (the past reasons you have been denied and rejected)

likewise, why are you now utilizing that view against geno and instead to join boz
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2017, 4:25 pm

Roxxar wrote:how has your time in geno influenced your view on clan hopping, loyalty, and dedication to a cause (the past reasons you have been denied and rejected)

Honestly I really wanted to change who I was after I got denied from Boz last time, so I tried to stick with Geno until it reaches a point which would frustrate me. Yes, I left them 4 times if you don't count the last one which I cut all my ties with them, but I didn't join any clans at the times I was outside of them. I tried to stick with them until the end and I was still in contact with some of high ranked people in it to hear about what is going on. I didn't join or apply to any clans at these times. Personally I think this would prove that I tried to be loyal or show that I am loyal as much as I can in last 2 years. Coming from that, "clan hopping" term was completely gone out of my mind. It was clearly something I regretted and I would never attempt to do one.

Roxxar wrote:likewise, why are you now utilizing that view against geno and instead to join boz

Like I said above, it came to an end for me and I was so frustrated about the clan's state at my last days in it. I used that view because to break some of your doubts about who I am now and who I was during the times I got denied from Boz or failed the polls. I am absolutely aware of every bad thing I did and I can promise they will never happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 14th 2017, 12:15 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can obviously offer what a regular member is supposed to offer. Being active, participating on games or events, helping others about what they need, representing this clan with no toxicity but maturity, helping clan's issues when one goes on... It could be anything actually. I am not that old guy that used to clan hop all the time and always create an issue out of it. I learned a lot of things.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Not very often. Like I said, the game pretty much lost its popularity and many people moved to the other different games.

Unofficial members typically have a hard time getting acquainted to BoZ because there's sort of a closed community in valk's vagina in BoZ of memes and fuckery and islamophobes and canadians. How would you acquaint yourself in BoZ? Basically, what are your other habits now that you aren't around the PB2 community as much as you were when you last applied to Biohazard?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2017, 2:02 pm

Subcomics wrote:How would you acquaint yourself in BoZ? Basically, what are your other habits now that you aren't around the PB2 community as much as you were when you last applied to Biohazard?

I am thinking of moving to or starting to play some other games you guys are playing and spend some time on them and of course chat with you guys and keep on the track. Time would be the best factor on this, because the more I spend time with you guys, the more I get to know you and you get to know me from a closer side. Maybe they might say or think the opposite but there a few people I know well like Mike and Chosen but of course this is not enough. It might take awhile but I believe I will suit you guys in the end of this progress of getting official and during it whether it is hard, or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 19th 2017, 3:15 pm

Seeing you in Geno, leaving multiple times and reapplying back to the clan, would this happen in BoZ over small issues? What would you do to prevent the past actions from another clan coming out again if you were accepted?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2017, 5:30 pm

Subcomics wrote:Seeing you in Geno, leaving multiple times and reapplying back to the clan, would this happen in BoZ over small issues?

I am really not going to leave because of small things. Honestly I don't think I will leave Boz if I get accepted unless I get kicked for a valid reason. After the whole of my tiring story in GeNo, I just want to calm down, hang and chill out with many of you guys as possible as I can. I will always be there to give an opinion or advices if a clan discussion or something goes on and I am going to refrain from anything that would make you feel bad about me. I really didn't do anything bad at my time in GeNo but whatever happened, happened.

Subcomics wrote:What would you do to prevent the past actions from another clan coming out again if you were accepted?

First of all, I don't think a "past action from another clan" will happen here. The clan can live if the members show interest to it and spend some time with eachother and because of this, there won't be so many issues to deal with. It agreeably makes you think I am sensitive because of resigning or leaving over small things but I really am not sensitive. The reasons that caused me to leave GeNo, made me learn a lot of things and obviously, I have experienced about them. I know how to deal with stuff like these in better ways now but at the first place, I am not going to let any past action from my past clans to happen here. You guys also wouldn't let anything like these to happen even if you didn't have to deal with one before.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One September 19th 2017, 9:51 pm

About your answer to Stryde's 2nd question, the reason you leaving Geno, what makes you think that you wont have the same experience in BoZ as well? I hope that you are right about not letting small things get in front of you

We may be joking around in the chat like calling each other names etc. but that is just as a joke. However, we do get into serious arguments sometimes (which will require to stop fooling around for everyone) so not 100% joking clan.

I don't know what goes in Geno chat or I can't judge them because of the simple fact that I don't have the same experience as you. We try to keep away from drama as much as possible if that is what the small things that you experience for the simple fact that no body has the time for that (sometimes we do it but again, serious topics)

I hope you are right about you being changed because It would be nice to have to have new faces in our chat to talk with.

Other than that I can tell that you spent your time doing your application good job.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit September 20th 2017, 1:34 pm

In my opinion, this is a very well thought out application. It seems that you have a very strong attachment to GeNo, though. The main reasons you left a few times were mostly related to member activity.

What if the same thing were to happen to BoZ? What if everyone stopped talking, people were promoted to Prestige for no reason, and it was just a chat full of memes and no one is even taking the clan seriously?

As you know, many of the active members are going to college/university next year. There may be a drastic decrease in member activity. If so, are you still willing to dedicate your time to BoZ?

In my opinion, this is one of the most well-thought out applications I have seen in a long time. Good luck bro.
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2017, 3:52 pm

TheChosen One wrote:About your answer to Stryde's 2nd question, the reason you leaving Geno, what makes you think that you wont have the same experience in BoZ as well?

Boz's community is keeping themselves from anything that would cause them to waste time unnecessarily like you explained many times before and here. I called it a "fresh" community at one of the questions on the template because of this. I don't see and I haven't seen anyone bothering to leave Boz and complain about something like I experienced. You always repeat that how you guys are holding/keeping yourselves away from the most of things that would be a cause like, it looks more strict to me so, that's why I don't think I will meet one of these bad experiences here again. Even if I do, I know how to control or deal with them in better ways now like I said at my previous comment/post so I wouldn't leave Boz.

TheChosen One wrote:We may be joking around in the chat like calling each other names etc. but that is just as a joke. However, we do get into serious arguments sometimes (which will require to stop fooling around for everyone) so not 100% joking clan.

I don't know what goes in Geno chat or I can't judge them because of the simple fact that I don't have the same experience as you. We try to keep away from drama as much as possible if that is what the small things that you experience for the simple fact that no body has the time for that (sometimes we do it but again, serious topics)

I hope you are right about you being changed because It would be nice to have to have new faces in our chat to talk with.

Other than that I can tell that you spent your time doing your application good job.

I got you, thank you.

ThatRageQuit wrote:The main reasons you left a few times were mostly related to member activity. What if the same thing were to happen to BoZ? What if everyone stopped talking, people were promoted to Prestige for no reason, and it was just a chat full of memes and no one is even taking the clan seriously?

The most of people who are thinking of applying wouldn't bother to apply if they knew any of these things you said will happen one day. At least they would hope that they don't happen, like I do right now. I really don't think they will happen because the promotions are lack in Boz because they aren't that required when you guys are basically not doing bad things or causing drama(even if you do, I believe you guys keep it mature and stop it yourselves in a small span of time) or whatever else. I don't expect you guys to stop talking except when there aren't that many people online because the friendship has been built over years and the most of people are considering the clan's importance and keep it active as much as they can. You even put an inactive policy, meaning that you care about the clan's activity. Apart from everything, I think none of Boz members would let any of these happen at the first place. I still wouldn't leave.

ThatRageQuit wrote:As you know, many of the active members are going to college/university next year. There may be a drastic decrease in member activity. If so, are you still willing to dedicate your time to BoZ?

Decreasing member activity because of life and responsibilities given by your ages and other things are definitely okay for me. I talked with Mike and Chosen the day before I applied here and I was aware of how the most of people are getting inactive day by day because of these. Even I have to spend a lot of time out of this to achieve something for my life, like, I am probably going to be an Aircraft Mechanic and you can guess how hard it is to achieve this. I hope you consider this and actually get me because like you said, there are people who will go to Uni and College that won't be able to spend so much time as they used to do. I will try to be active everyday I can though unless something unique happens, you can be sure about that.

Anything I wrote on this comment can be considered as my answers to both ThatRageQuit and Chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar September 21st 2017, 10:34 pm

Accepted, come to BoZ discord for your tests and further instructions.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top