Katy #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Katy #1

Post by ShinyKate May 10th 2015, 8:11 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: ShinyKate

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ShinyKate&id=1326859

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I've been playing PB2 since March  2013, I played without account for a long time.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 12 Deaths: 5. (I reseted my profile)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0. (I reseted my profile)

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0. (I reseted while I had 2.33 +0.02 daily.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Qualm.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left Qualm because I realized something, Qualm is such a group but I have a feeling that I belong here, I left Qualm because I wanted to join BoZ, that's clan hoping but I also left because I realized that Pivot (Nick) got denied 8 times, I wanted to try to show him how it should be done. Also, a fact of getting accepted is smaller because this is kind of clan hoping but, I'll try to get out with a good reason that I'll say. By the way, Me and Kmo123 decided to apply here, and we will.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Pivot had them, but this is my first one.

6b. Please list them with profile links: -none-

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I wanted to help this clan, to have fun in it, and also to meet new members, to talk and play with old friends, Kmo and I wanted to join, and we decided that we will apply, also I'll try to stay with the BoZ side as much as I can, I'll be on chat, on forums and also in game. I want to have fun with friends, to make maps for BoZ, to help people in here, and clan as much as I can. Also, I'll be active as much as I can, because I haven't my own PC yet.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I did, and I understand ''About'' page.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I did, and I understand.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: PixelByte, Nazri, iDemonSkillZ, Zakrzew, Terabrion, Nova and Mingo1.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer maps, good player, and some facts that I'll have to prove that I'm good for this clan.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 5 times in week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Europe, Ukraine.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 60-90.

15. What is your favorite map?: Every map is unique, but I honestly like Stryde-sniper.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I'm selfboosting everywhere, kill enemies, and always press x, a lot. lol

17. What country are you from?: I'm from Sweden, since Nickolas is my younger brother.

18. Extra comments/questions: No.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial Member.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Katy #1

Post by Blake May 10th 2015, 9:20 pm

Your brother's name is pivot-son and he applied to Qualm as "Katy Stankov" and said he was 15 years old
You say his name is Nickolas and that he's 12 years old

The fact that your account has no friends on it and about 10 kills means that its more likely to be an alternate account to someone (probably pivot-son?)
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 10th 2015, 9:23 pm

No no, I told you that I am the one who messed up stuff in Pivot-son account, tag and stuff like that, I'm the one who joined Qualm. I just edited the nickname for him, he wasn't in any clan, he was just trying to be me.

Also, I created account like 2 days ago, I'm not playing PB2 much cuz I haven't my own PC yet.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One May 10th 2015, 9:30 pm

http://prntscr.com/73sx0z

Alrighty...

Secondly, question 12 looks weak to me

Others are good well done.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 10th 2015, 11:27 pm

You probably use the same computer as Pivot or live with him (Or you are him) , so if we accept you , he can use your pb2 account/xat account/forum account to talk and play with us. If we accept you , we are accepting him. That's really bad for me , you should apply when you both agree to apply.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 11th 2015, 8:34 am

I'll change password if I need to, and probably won't tell him, I haven't xat account and he is in still in Croatia, if I get accepted, will you guys allow me to use Pivot-son account by changing password on it, because Nick is using LBL account now, if you do, I'll use Pivot-son, I made my own account but there will be a long time to get 4.000 kills, well anyway, I see that question 12 is a bit weak, if I could fix it here, I will offer anything required, by the way, he told me that he will start his own clan, and that he won't apply again to BoZ. (Yeah, right)
I know Nick very well and I know that he is a good guy even tho he is immature. He won't make mistake like that, and I'm sure that he won't use my account, or stuff like that. (Chat, forums, account) And yeah, even tho I already said this, he is using ''Lord Black Luck'' account now, if you allow me to use Pivot-son, and if I get accepted and pass the tests, add me as pivot because he gave up of that account, he gave it to me while he had 9.000+ kills, I'm not that skilled player but I'm good aimer, zakrzew knows that even tho you probably don't care.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 11th 2015, 3:48 pm

You have his account? Ironic no? Even if you're not him his Pivot-son account is now your account right? , as you said "add me as pivot because he gave up of that account" therefore , you failed to list past accounts.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 11th 2015, 3:59 pm

It's not my account, he just left it, It's his account even tho I am using it, so should I use Katy or Pivot?
Ok, I won't use Pivot-son, I'll stay trial member as ShinyKate.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 11th 2015, 4:40 pm

When you say,
"I'll change password if I need to, and probably won't tell him, I haven't xat account and he is in still in Croatia, if I get accepted, will you guys allow me to use Pivot-son account by changing password on it, because Nick is using LBL account now, if you do, I'll use Pivot-son"

You're saying if you get accepted, you'll use Pivot-Son because maybe you are pivot-son?.. If you really are Pivot-Son, making a new account won't change a thing a bit. Each is app treated somewhat the same way, depending on how the application is. Not because you're a certain person.
If you applied as Pivot-Son (Which you probably are) you won't be looked at as an applicant that applied to BoZ and got denied, you'll be looked as a regular applicant just like everyone else.

Now is your chance, tell the truth because we hate liars.
Are you Pivot-Son?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 11th 2015, 4:46 pm

I'm Katy Stankov, sister of Nickolas Stankov. My real account is ShinyKate, Nicks real account is Pivot-son. He quit Pivot-son and he made new account called Lord Black Luck. I've been playing PB2 since 2013, but I made account like 3 days ago. That's the truth, I'm not a liar and some of your members know it.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade May 11th 2015, 4:53 pm

How you aren't Pivot son if you know all of these about "him"?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 11th 2015, 5:41 pm

Eragon wrote:How you aren't Pivot son if you know all of these about "him"?
According to Her , she is his sister.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 11th 2015, 11:57 pm

I'm unsure why you would want to use the Pivot-son account over the account you're applying for (ShinyKate). Do you have some sort of identity crisis, where you actually want to be your brother instead?

Why is it that in Pivot-son's last application, he has an alternate account by the name of "Wister" and was supposedly given to him by "his sister" aka you?

And finally, why is your reason to join BoZ extremely similar to Pivot-son's? It's not worded exactly the same, but it has the same essential ideas: having fun, helping the clan as much as possible, meeting new members, and playing with "old friends"?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 12th 2015, 3:37 am

No, no, Wister is his account, but I asked ''Can I use Pivot-son account?'' since I can't (Of course), I'll stay with ShinyKate and I'll be Trial Member, about identity, and reasons, well... since he is my brother, we kind of have the same attitude to this, but... since this is my first time, I'll hopefully learn from my mistake. (His attitude is kind of crashed but, that's not ok because of what somebody said before (x D), I hope that he'll agree with joining BoZ with me, if you agree as well.
By the way, I'm asking ''Can I use Pivot-son account?'' because I got to 24th. Place! http://prntscr.com/749bq2 It was too hard, and please answer me, anybody, if I would use Pivot-son, that would count as ''ShinyKate is your alt''? x D told me that I can't use pivot-son but it's ok, I was asking because of sum kills and award.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 12th 2015, 5:22 am

So who reached 24th place, Nick or you (Katy)? Because quite frankly, Nick has told me that HE reached 24th place himself, without involving you in his storytelling.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum