Katy #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Katy #1

Post by ShinyKate May 12th 2015, 7:02 am

You know that he is a liar, he haven't played on that account for a month, if you care about these stuff, he got to 31st. Place, then I carried on. http://prntscr.com/74a3w1 If you care about skills and stuff, you're free to test me anytime.
By the way, I told you that he is 12 years old child, he can't understand some stuff as he should. For example, being ''famous'' for him is such a glory, being ''rich'' for him is such a luck. Well, it's on you to decide.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 12th 2015, 4:36 pm

Without involving Pivot-son in the story which I don't really care.Why can't we judge the application instead,but if Pivot-son will be seen joining our chat/forums as you,you'll get in trouble.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

Even tho he is a liar, he needs to understand some stuff I made my own password of getting in PC, he has his programs, and I have mine, you don't need to worry about him right now, but let's return to the app.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero May 12th 2015, 5:05 pm

There could be problems that may occur in the future if you get accepted, like what happens if pivot-son went on BoZ chat and pretends to be you.. or something similar like that happens.. I have a bad feeling because there was also a problem with u and pivot-son in logic that was hard to figure out.
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 12th 2015, 5:08 pm

He will use lap-top that I used before, he won't be memberd, that's the way you will know it, by the way, when I logg of, and shut down, I put the password, I guess that PC is mine, and for my mom as well, he will use lap-top, I promise you that.
By the way, it was with NeoN, not Logic, I asked you to join, but I didn't, so, nothing wrong with that, right?
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero May 12th 2015, 5:29 pm

Logic or NeoN, what ever... but hopefully everything would be alright..
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 12th 2015, 5:59 pm

Pivot applied as you in Qualm
http://prntscr.com/74f6al
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 13th 2015, 4:19 am

He didh't, the thing is that they want clans from each account, not from each person like you want, all those clans were Nicks clans, I was in Qualm while I hadn't my account. (ShinyKate), I also think that there is nothing wrong with that because clans are his, and account was his, by the way, I lied for age, I'm 14, not 15.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 13th 2015, 3:27 pm

ShinyKate wrote:He didh't, the thing is that they want clans from each account, not from each person like you want, all those clans were Nicks clans, I was in Qualm while I hadn't my account. (ShinyKate), I also think that there is nothing wrong with that because clans are his, and account was his, by the way, I lied for age, I'm 14, not 15.
And why would you put his clans? You are lying.

Son-Pivot wrote:How could SHE be ME, I'm wondering, because there is no reason for telling that in-front of her face, I have my lap-top that I'm using now and I'll stick with it, so please, no mistakes.
Dont even try pivot.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 13th 2015, 3:51 pm

Because in Qualm they want ALL clans from each account, not person, so please x D, you don't know me... that well.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive May 13th 2015, 4:48 pm

ShinyKate wrote:Because in Qualm they want ALL clans from each account, not person, so please x D, you don't know me... that well.
In Qualm, and in every logical clan, they would ask for clans the applicant joined, an account is not a person...
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 13th 2015, 4:49 pm

Yes, but they are Nicks clans because it's his account anyway.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 13th 2015, 4:54 pm

Why would you apply as as "Pivot" then..
You were smart enough to make your own account to apply for BoZ, yet not Qualm?
You even named the topic Pivot-Son #3 when applied to Qualm.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyKate May 13th 2015, 4:57 pm

That was while I had not account, but does it matter where will you name your topic, and how? You just need to prove your self as a good/friendly and loyal member, but also I didn't want account, because we had 1 PC, and he had account so I was too lazy to make my own, but he is using lap-top now, and I decided to make it, and I started well, no matter what was my topic name.
ShinyKate
ShinyKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 13th 2015, 5:03 pm

ShinyKate wrote: does it matter where will you name your topic, and how? You just need to prove your self as a good/friendly and loyal member,  

If you really think that that's only the things we check for, then you have no idea how the Recruitment Process works.

Naming your topic "Pivot-Son #3" gives the impression that you ARE Pivot. After talking with others clans You've been in, its been confirmed that you are Pivot-Son.

Application Denied.

Lying.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2