Aryman9001 #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Aryman9001 #4

Post by Aryman9001 May 25th 2015, 10:59 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Aryman9001

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Aryman9001&id=600668

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Idk.... 3 years?

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 27,526 Kills 13,638 Deaths (Honestly why not just look on the profile though)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 4.99

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.74

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nah bruh.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Cyclix, Itami, Chaos, UnReal, Shifterz, SS, (EFSF, according to freesnacher idk)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Cyclix and Itami were shut down cause PB2 got too boring for war clans. The rest died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Noi

6b. Please list them with profile links: u wut m8

7. Who recruited you?: noone bruh

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Chill members. Oh and the leaders aren't crap and can actually keep a clan alive. Just want a place to hangout and get rekt in saw maps. Also a bit of making smexy artwork with roxxar. And this is also like, the only decent clan left and won't die in a month.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: yh m8

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: yh m8

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: RiG, Kaos, chosenone (?)

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Smexy art. Very smexy. Mucho smexy like.. yeah. +Chill player i guess idk

13. How often do you play PB2?: once or twice a week

14. What server do you usually play in?: Wash

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 30

15. What is your favorite map?: don't really have one. stryde-facility?

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Its a 2D game ffs I have no set playstyle. Ya use headphones, boost and pwn scrubs. I jump a lot. Does that help...

17. What country are you from?: why does this even matter jeez - 'Murica

18. Extra comments/questions: So many questions gahhh

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Aryman9001 #4

Post by x D May 25th 2015, 11:15 pm

Can you please explain the question 12 better?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 25th 2015, 11:18 pm

x D wrote:Can you please explain the question 12 better?
I make artwork, so I offer artwork 4 clan...
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 25th 2015, 11:26 pm

Still not a very good answer you could put more effort that's all what you have to offer?
If you want tell us more things
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 25th 2015, 11:33 pm

x D wrote:Still not a very good answer you could put more effort that's all what you have to offer?
If you want tell us more things
You guys are taking these like job applications lmao. Did you want me to over-exaggerate and add in things that I wouldn't actually offer? The last couple people who got accepted said stuff like "loyalty", "activity".. those are a given. Since when will you really need a programmer or a hacker? Then more respect, loyalty, friendship... when you join a clan those are given, it's not like you go in and hate everyone then leave the next day.
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir May 26th 2015, 12:34 am

Do you even want to join bruh? this app is a huge turnoff. No effort, not much to offer, you question us, and on top of that you seem like if you were only applying to not be clanless
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 26th 2015, 1:12 am

Nexir wrote:Do you even want to join bruh? this app is a huge turnoff. No effort, not much to offer, you question us, and on top of that you seem like if you were only applying to not be clanless
Let's keep it real: this is a gaming clan where the chat, according to your members are no where as "professional" as this.. application process. I just wrote down what I had to offer that was actually applicable and useful and not.. rhetorical.

But if you were expecting some.. dead serious "yes sir" application for a internet gaming clan where I boast of things that aren't realistic, then that's also a huge turnoff... to hang around some members who place themselves so highly they expect an inappropriate amount of effort and micromanage an application for the hell of it. I would happily be denied if you guys are actually this pretentious.
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic May 26th 2015, 1:35 am

no one is expecting you to be "yes sir" and sht, no one does that sht, its just your app seems too loose for some ppl (including myself) and they'll prolly won't take you serious based on your app
Stoned
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 26th 2015, 1:53 am

Aryman9001 wrote:Let's keep it real: this is a gaming clan where the chat, according to your members are no where as "professional" as this.. application process. I just wrote down what I had to offer that was actually applicable and useful and not.. rhetorical.

But if you were expecting some.. dead serious "yes sir" application for a internet gaming clan where I boast of things that aren't realistic, then that's also a huge turnoff... to hang around some members who place themselves so highly they expect an inappropriate amount of effort and micromanage an application for the hell of it. I would happily be denied if you guys are actually this pretentious.
You cant control peoples actions. I can guarantee you that every clan has a certain amount of immaturity in them. If BoZ was to be 100% professional, than I can say that no one would be in it. IF ANY CLAN tried to be professional, then they would fail within an hour of that goal.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 26th 2015, 2:05 am

Ex Mechanic wrote:no one is expecting you to be "yes sir" and sht, no one does that sht, its just your app seems too loose for some ppl (including myself) and they'll prolly won't take you serious based on your app
Stoned
My app reflects exactly how I would act on a daily basis in the clan chat or in game, as opposed to being all sincere and relatively "fake", and the people I know in BoZ talk the same way, so I didn't expect yall to have a problem with this "loose" attitude. I've shown exactly what you would expect me to talk like in game and exactly what I do: play, chill and make artwork.

Of course if you guys aren't cool with seeing exactly what you're going to get rather than exaggerated advertisements, then maybe someday I'll be in some serious sober mood, come back and make some "serious" application for this gaming clan...
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir May 26th 2015, 4:04 am

Most times, putting some effort in the app and answering the questions correctly (instead of complaining and being irritable about it when theres nothing wrong with them) can make a difference in our perception towards the applicants

No one is asking you to exaggerate, lie or act like if this was a job application, but we (or at least, I) just expect from people to try and show their differences from others "that 99% of pb2 we dont want in boz" if you will

And yes, it's true, we cant keep the formality forever but thats where the fun starts Smile
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 26th 2015, 6:16 am

Well, a couple questions then:
1) why ask for profile stats when you guys check the profile anyway? Convenience? It would be a lot easier for you guys if we uploaded a screensho5 of the stats section to imgur then posted the picture, which would prove the applicant is capable of following instuctions and has some intelligence as... Many pb2 users fail to follow dirrections given directly to them. (Probably me somewhere in the app)

2) Why would our country matter? As if you are trying to discriminate? Or a source of conversation... Because I doubt "origin country" is a big topic in the chat. Unless of course im wrong in that case fck me.

And, now, no one couldn't possibly show what they can bring to a gaming clan, because you cant display your sportsmanship or "chil level" in an application. Or in my case what sort of stuff i could whip up in terms of artwork for the clan.
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar May 26th 2015, 8:01 pm

1) Just some straight numbers up front, less hassle for us, barely anymore (basically following instructions) for the applicant. Screenshots and uploading them would be more troublesome, I would think. Not everyone is familiar with image-hosting sites like Imgur. We don't always check the profile if the application already has something wrong.

2) It's for location, like timezones and such. Essentially, it allows some knowledge, if they get accepted, on how we could handle their situation for future events and/or meetings. No offense, but I think it's really funny and kinda stupid how your first assumption was discrimination xD

We're definitely not going to accept someone who "has nothing" to offer to the clan. Even though it's a typical answer, loyalty and fellowship is something we look for and if an applicant can say he/she can display that, then it's fine with me. But that's just me, so eh.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 26th 2015, 8:35 pm

Roxxar wrote:1) Just some straight numbers up front, less hassle for us, barely anymore (basically following instructions) for the applicant. Screenshots and uploading them would be more troublesome, I would think. Not everyone is familiar with image-hosting sites like Imgur. We don't always check the profile if the application already has something wrong.

2) It's for location, like timezones and such. Essentially, it allows some knowledge, if they get accepted, on how we could handle their situation for future events and/or meetings. No offense, but I think it's really funny and kinda stupid how your first assumption was discrimination xD

We're definitely not going to accept someone who "has nothing" to offer to the clan. Even though it's a typical answer, loyalty and fellowship is something we look for and if an applicant can say he/she can display that, then it's fine with me. But that's just me, so eh.
2) Ironically, maybe if you had read what I wrote instead of assuming. I didn't say you guys were discriminating... also, do you guys REALLY go back and check an applicant's info, digging through applications and all? It'd be a lot easier to just ask in chat. Either way the question seems redundant imo.

3) Also didn't mention bringing "nothing" to the clan in any way... I meant you couldn't see what they could possibly be capable of
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir May 26th 2015, 10:38 pm

-Some applicants can only be on when its bed time for most of us and its essential for us to know when can we member the applicants in xat and when can he get his tests done (you think someone from Tokyo could get his tests done after he's back from school when we're all asleep?) and yes, answering the timezone can be difficult for some people

if your application gets accepted you need to get 3 tests done in order to join (unless you fail them)
-> this should answer your other concern "how can one prove sportsmanship or chil level?"

you got it clear now?
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top