Denied Re: Aryman9001 #4

Post by RiG May 27th 2015, 4:41 am

Very good app but i think it could use a bit more important stuff in there tho

Like 12.For example (a bit short)

RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP May 27th 2015, 6:54 am

We take apps seriously m8, do u know why? cuz we dont need some useless lying people and thats why we have to dig in every single hole and sniff everything inside out until making decision, we take apps extremly serious (in fact, the most serious thing in clan is this)
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 28th 2015, 2:00 am

HBP wrote:We take apps seriously m8, do u know why? cuz we dont need some useless lying people and thats why we have to dig in every single hole and sniff everything inside out until making decision, we take apps extremly serious (in fact, the most serious thing in clan is this)
A bit surprising to see a boz member comment on an application without proper grammar since.. every other boz member has done so and you said applications are the most serious things here but anywho...

Like I said like, 3 or 4 times before my applications shows exactly how you'll see me act in any chatroom or any friendly match, and basically all I do now is chill and make artwork. Apparently I didn't elaborate enough though.
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 28th 2015, 2:05 am

Nexir wrote:-Some applicants can only be on when its bed time for most of us and its essential for us to know when can we member the applicants in xat and when can he get his tests done (you think someone from Tokyo could get his tests done after he's back from school when we're all asleep?) and yes, answering the timezone can be difficult for some people

if your application gets accepted you need to get 3 tests done in order to join (unless you fail them)
-> this should answer your other concern "how can one prove sportsmanship or chil level?"

you got it clear now?
- A bit confusing, as the application asks for "what country are you from" which, personally I (and apparently other applicants) perceived as "what country were you born in". Also asking for the country doesn't specify time zone either, which is why that didn't seem to make a lot of sense.

- tests take about... a total of 20 minutes? It might allow you to glance at the applicant, but it certainly won't show, for example "loyalty" or "friendliness". or in my case artwurk hehe

yeah if you haven't noticed I like to debate things.
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 28th 2015, 7:44 pm

Application is supposed to reflect you in an attempt to join the clan
I dont care if you made your application funny or stupid, I'm more worried about your past with nuking clans and stuff
Why did you start nuking?
Do you still nuke clans?
Who did you nuke?
When did you nuke?
How long did you nuke websites for?
Do you think because you nuked clan websites from the past that it can have any affect on BoZ or you in the future?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP May 28th 2015, 8:08 pm

Aryman9001 wrote:
HBP wrote:We take apps seriously m8, do u know why? cuz we dont need some useless lying people and thats why we have to dig in every single hole and sniff everything inside out until making decision, we take apps extremly serious (in fact, the most serious thing in clan is this)
A bit surprising to see a boz member comment on an application without proper grammar since.. every other boz member has done so and you said applications are the most serious things here but anywho...

Like I said like, 3 or 4 times before my applications shows exactly how you'll see me act in any chatroom or any friendly match, and basically all I do now is chill and make artwork. Apparently I didn't elaborate enough though.
My sincerest apologies!!! Mr grammar nazi for innapropriate grammar usage and insulting our greatest language in history, EngrishEnglish.
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One May 28th 2015, 8:08 pm

Sheep, make sure you put all your alts.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Pepper May 28th 2015, 9:28 pm

Are you really taking this application seriously? It just seems to me that you really don't care about this application. I really don't understand what you were trying to do in question 12. Trying to be funny I guess, you just really don't seem to care about the application.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 29th 2015, 1:02 am

Dr Pepper wrote:Are you really taking this application seriously?  It just seems to me that you really don't care about this application. I really don't understand what you were trying to do in question 12.  Trying to be funny I guess, you just really don't seem to care about the application.
Have you.. read the comments at all?

Cake wrote:Application is supposed to reflect you in an attempt to join the clan
I dont care if you made your application funny or stupid, I'm more worried about your past with nuking clans and stuff
Why did you start nuking?
Do you still nuke clans?
Who did you nuke?
When did you nuke?
How long did you nuke websites for?
Do you think because you nuked clan websites from the past that it can have any affect on BoZ or you in the future?
It.. does reflect because I really don't think everyone is serious af in chat as they are in their app.

anyway to answer your... list....
- concept has been around for quite a while. Have you never heard of it? as of why I nuked the ones I did, well, the leaders of those clans actually challenged me to "hack" their site.
- as if you don't get perma banned if you do... so obviously not
- multiple clans but under the same guy so I don't remember the name. Guess he didn't get the memo?
- you expect me to remember? what like a year and a half ago...
- like a week since the same guy kept bugging me
- I mean, critifyblaster has nuked literally like, 2 or 3 times as many sites as I have and he was a mod. I'm assuming you're asking if I were to get accepted would this history affect boz. probably not, as if anyone would remember. Although I'm still amused at the fact everyone flipped out over this one case when site nuking has sort of been.. almost a norm with warring clans. Of course it's nowhere as fun as playing a match against the opponent clan, but when the enemy leader keeps bugging you and challenges you to hack their site, why not? lmao
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 29th 2015, 1:12 am

Aryman9001 wrote:Although I'm still amused at the fact everyone flipped out over this one case when site nuking has sort of been.. almost a norm with warring clans. Of course it's nowhere as fun as playing a match against the opponent clan, but when the enemy leader keeps bugging you and challenges you to hack their site, why not? lmao
BoZ doesn't war, and I don't want to have to babysit members when they decide to nuke a clan website, and then that clan decides to nuke us back.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Pepper May 29th 2015, 1:16 am

Yes, I actually did, I take my time reading the comments before I answer to an application, if I didn't I would be ignorant. and I still think your answer to question 12 is weak, as Cake has said below, your past with nuking is a concern. "The concept has been around for quite a while. Have you never heard of it? as of why I nuked the ones I did, well, the leaders of those clans actually challenged me to "hack" their site." My question is, say you get accepted into BoZ, and someone dared you to nuke their site, would you still do it? Because it seems that you still nuke clans, as you said below, it doesn't really matter if its the same guy, your still doing it.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryman9001 May 29th 2015, 1:42 am

Dr Pepper wrote:Yes, I actually did, I take my time reading the comments before I answer to an application, if I didn't I would be ignorant. and I still think your answer to question 12 is weak, as Cake has said below, your past with nuking is a concern.   "The concept has been around for quite a while. Have you never heard of it? as of why I nuked the ones I did, well, the leaders of those clans actually challenged me to "hack" their site."  My question is, say you get accepted into BoZ, and someone dared you to nuke their site, would you still do it? Because it seems that you still nuke clans, as you said below, it doesn't really matter if its the same guy, your still doing it.
- Well, for the like 5th time, if I were to be accepted I'd just be making clan/ fan - art and chilling in chat like I do in.... any other chat. Like I mentioned, I kind of expected "loyalty" and "friendship" to be... expected and not needed to be mentioned. Sort of on par with saying "another guy to wear the clan tag", "another member", "a guy to talk to in chat", or "another player".

- I already mentioned that nuking sites now result in a permanent ban from PB2. So no, I won't and haven't nuked a site since, like, a year ago... although I did nuke the inspire site with sexiness eh eh eeehhhh pb2inspire.wordpress.com

Cake wrote:BoZ doesn't war, and I don't want to have to babysit members when they decide to nuke a clan website, and then that clan decides to nuke us back.
Not quite sure what you're trying to imply, but I think my answer to pepper answers this as well... Also sidenote - unless you make random people administrator on the website no one's nuking anything. There's really no actual hacking involved if you had any doubts..
Aryman9001
Aryman9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 30th 2015, 12:39 pm

Denied
Your past is questionable, and I've heard you still like to nuke clan websites. It seems you really don't give a flying fuck about the clan when clan members ask for your response, you just joke around and you don't even take it semi-serious
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top