JDC55

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC55&id=1282821

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
1 Year. 2 months until 2 year mark Very Happy

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 6533  Deaths: 6355

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: For some reason it went down to 0.84

4c: How many player points do you have?: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.
I couldn't play PB2 due to the new internet I have gotten about 2 weeks ago. Getting new internet on the 10th of july.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
ExZotic
ScoPeZ
Genocide
iNSPiRE
JeT

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
ExZotic:Its when I noticed that I not good to be a leader, and a whole lot of stress came upon me.
ScoPeZ:Lazy leader
Genocide:Thought that it would be easy for me to try and lead that clan. {I learned my lesson}
iNSPiRE: Thought I could try to lead that clan to victory easily but died before the clan can get into action. {I learned my lesson}
JeT: was a tag until my friend Fasho thought it was a good idea to start a JeT clan. No one joined so we gave up.
The Biohazard application: About 1 or 2 weeks into my Biohazard application, I said tyo myself "Why should I have to be a member when I can lead?" So I canceled my app than ran on to other clans that looked like I could lead. Did not work out so I started ExZotic.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Yes
Cisc
JDC5
StainZ
SnipeE

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Cisc http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cisc&id=1331680
JDC5 http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC5&id=1321970
StainZ http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=StainZ&id=1329990
SnipeE http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=SnipeE&id=1326644

7. Who recruited you?: X D

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I like said in my last application, Biohazard is the best clan on PB2. Mingos BoZ clantage inspired me to join this clan. I heard about this clan 2014 somewhere in October. I thought it looked like a good clan to join. I never knew how. I have been wanting to join for a while. Mingos clantage just made me want to join more, so I asked a BoZ clan member X D. He told me to apply at the forum. So I went out and searched the forum. Now to the other reasons. You guys have been a clan for 5 years. And I want to be in the 6 year anniversary. PB2 members look up to you guys. I want to call myself a BoZ member. Apart of a clan that took over PB2. I wan't to be apart of your events. Play with actual BoZ members who don't just see me as a player to kill. I want BoZ members to look at my name as "JDC55" and know me. Recognize me,talk to me. The only friends of mine in BoZ are Peter plays and iSwift. I do not know why I feel that way. But I feel more of a person if I get in BoZ. I feel more as a challenge. Me feeling like a challenge give me more confidence. Me having confidence makes me play better and harder. I come to the BoZ forums almost everyday to see who got luckie enough to get accepted in this clan. I saw my friend Iswift get accepted then I regretted me canceling my application. While I wa leading ExZotic, I kept thinking about Biohazard,Biohazard. Then stressed came upon me, than I realized how unrequired  I was to lead. The whole thing drove me crazy, so I made my decision to quit leading and come back to you guys. Im sorry I quit on you guys. Please give me another chance.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
x D,Peter plays, Iswift,Zakrzew,Stryde, Maxteabag, Phonton, Roxxar, Amersion, Mingo1, Kaotic Kaos, Jeff1999, Nexir, Xjer, Xsmithie, Pixelbye.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Let me start off with the little. First off I can offer a good player. which is me. Second I have a channel that is progressing on youtube. I've been advertising my channel and gained about 4 subscribers,and I think that I am good at advertising. If I can send 2 people from another game to another game,than I can give PB2 and Biohazard more popularity. I've seen a few Biohazard members complaining about the population of PB2 and how it is getting smaller. Well they have me and my friends to help. I have inspired 5 friends to join BoZ including asfafjoe,TaronN,ZinNi My sister JusticeC. They are all thinking about joining too.

11. How often do you play PB2?:
I have been cutting off pb2 and focusing on my home school work for the summer. So I'd say I'd play for about 2 hours everyday. Due to my internet connection, I cannot join matches without ping errors coming on my screen for 2 seconds. I lag out everytime I join a match. 800 ping. Will be getting new internet on the 10th of july.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Washington

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:
My regular ping is about 64,72. Due to my new internet now is 800 or 900.

13. What is your favorite map?:
Stryde Sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I tend to self boost a lot. Shoot for the head or the body. Use swords for up close impact. Love using snipers. Turn all my settings down that make me lag. Not ping lag, but skip frames lag.

15. What country do you live in?: United States

16. Extra comments/questions: Very sorry for the cancel of my old application. Please give me another chance. You gave Jeff1999 another chance.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: JDC55 #6

Post by Roxxar June 12th 2015, 6:13 am

You seem dedicated to join, but I question your motives and text.

3 of your alternate accounts have clan tags still in them. If they're not clan tags (which I highly doubt), then enlighten us about them.

Your 5th application was denied because you decided to leave and go to another clan in hopes of becoming a "leader", but you see here that you couldn't and you admit to your incompetence as being a proper leader. You wanted to leave BoZ because you preferred power over opportunity (or so it seems).

Also, from what I read from your reason to join BoZ, it just seems you want to become popular within BoZ and PB2. You "want to call [your]self a BoZ member", you "want BoZ members to look at [your] name as 'JDC55' and know [you]", and you feel that joining BoZ is a challenge. After 6 apps, with 4 of them being silly reasons to be denied, it truly does seem like a challenge, doesn't it? So why shouldn't we keep you in limbo here if all you want is fame and difficulty?

And with all due respect, who's to say you're not going to powercreep and perhaps leave in hopes of false leadership once more? Ever since your last app, you joined/became affiliated with 3 clans. Relatively speaking, those 3 clans could have been the best clans in PB2.

I fail to see prominence in this app, truth be told.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 June 12th 2015, 3:22 pm

[quote="Roxxar"]You seem dedicated to join, but I question your motives and text.

3 of your alternate accounts have clan tags still in them. If they're not clan tags (which I highly doubt), then enlighten us about them.

That was from my previous clan ExZotic. I never got to put the clan tag off of them. I will do it today.

Your 5th application was denied because you decided to leave and go to another clan in hopes of becoming a "leader", but you see here that you couldn't and you admit to your incompetence as being a proper leader. You wanted to leave BoZ because you preferred power over opportunity (or so it seems).

Yes, I wanted power. But than I realized that I was wrong. Im not a real leader. I learned my lesson.

Also, from what I read from your reason to join BoZ, it just seems you want to become popular within BoZ and PB2. You "want to call [your]self a BoZ member", you "want BoZ members to look at [your] name as 'JDC55' and know [you]", and you feel that joining BoZ is a challenge. After 6 apps, with 4 of them being silly reasons to be denied, it truly does seem like a challenge, doesn't it? So why shouldn't we keep you in limbo here if all you want is fame and difficulty?

I do not want fame. The only fame I wan't is more subscribers on youtube and Entertain. And I said I want BoZ members to be my friend. I don't want them to see me as an enemy. I want to make friends in this clan. And if im in this clan, it would probably make me play better than I was before. Because it might give me confidence. If you see it as difficulty than ok. Wanting to get better at PB2 is being difficult?

JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by x D June 12th 2015, 3:26 pm

Nice Clan-hoping , you applied 5 times , and in your 5th application you asked me to deny you and joined iNSPiRE while applying + iOnZ , when iNSPiRE died you left iOnZ and applied for GeNo , and you asked Spirit to deny you becouse you was making your own clan ExZotic while applying , now you are applying for BoZ? Im pretty sure you are not loyal and you would leave the clan in less than 1 month.

http://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t65-jdc55-1-denied

And you failed to list one past clan > http://prntscr.com/7g53q3 (iOnZ)
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 June 12th 2015, 6:18 pm

x D wrote:Nice Clan-hoping , you applied 5 times , and in your 5th application you asked me to deny you and joined iNSPiRE while applying + one random clan , when iNSPiRE died you applied for GeNo , and you asked Spirit to deny you becouse you was making your own clan ExZotic while applying , now you are applying for BoZ? Im pretty sure you are not loyal and you would leave the clan in less than 1 month
http://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t65-jdc55-1-denied

Yes I explained everything in my Application. But I will explain again to you if it makes more sense.
In the middle of my 5th application for BoZ, I started to realize I want to be a leader and bring a clan to the high. So I applied for iNSPiRE because I thought it would be easy. But I learned my lesson. I can't just hop on a clan and take over. When Iswift quit I asked if I could lead. iNSPiRE members didn't agree. Than iNSPiRE died. So I did the same for Genocide. Then I made my own clan. And yes I was in iOnZ. So yea im denied. But my 7th application, please give me an actual chance. I won't clan hop anymore. BoZ is the clan for me. I will keep applying. See you guys in 2 weeks.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero June 12th 2015, 6:33 pm

Denied
Not listing all clans.
You may re-apply after the 26th.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down