Post by JDC55 May 3rd 2015, 7:24 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:
JDC55

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=jdc55&id=1282821

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
About a year.
4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Around 4,489 kills and 4,191 deaths. {Do not know anymore,was banned off PB2} [I do know that I have over 4,000 kills, and I am going positive]

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:
4c: How many player points do you have?:
5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
ScopeZ
JeT

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
ScopeZ: Inactive and lazy owner.
JeT:Was jet a tag I put. Decided to make a clan of it until my 2 weeks came for applying for BoZ. not really a big deal. {JeT tag will be off my name as soon as I get unbanned on PB2.
6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
No
6b. Please list them with profile links:

7. Who recruited you?:
I would say I found this myself but x d told me to apply for BoZ in their forums.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
Because its the best clan on Plazma burst 2. Everyone in this clan is so good and everyone looks up to BoZ. And I want to be looked up on with you guys. And I can look back atleast 2 or 3 years later and say that I was apart of Biohazard, The clan that took over Plazma burst 2. Biohazard in my opinion and lots more opinions is the best clan in PB2. And I wan't to be apart of that. I don't want to be another random person in PB2 who just joins games and play. I wan't to be that guy who joins the chat and people see the tag "BoZ" they get the thought that they are going to be facing a BoZ player.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
I have

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
I have and I understand a little bit more.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Mingo1,Stryde,Kayd, x d, Thechosen one, Kaotic kaos, Armesion, Xsmithie, Reject, Nexir, Jeff1999, Roxxar ,Unrael, kruts, Latino4eva, Simply, Max teabag.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
More impressives things like, Montages clantages. I can show all those in the server or match that I tooked over and BoZ is the best clan filled with the best skilled players. I can add more excitement into the server or map. So people can look at my clantag and say "No wonder why hes so good, Hes in BoZ." Like I said, I can give you more recognition. Just how Mingo1 did with his clantage video. I can do that.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
7 days a week 5 to 6 hours a day and sometimes I play non stop if im feeling hot.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
California
14b. What is your average ping in that server?:70,80 to 100 and 150.

15. What is your favorite map?:
Stryde Sniper
16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I play with no flashes with hit markers to make it look a little awesome. I turn down all most anything that makes me lag and it works.

17. What country are you from?:
United states

18. Extra comments/questions:
I was banned from PB2 for hacking. {I was not hacking} That just to show you how hard I have been working to join this clan. Im not saying you need to accept me, im not saying I deserve it, but im saying im working hard for clan. Im going on other websites to play the campaign for this clan. I am getting better and better.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Member.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: JDC55 #4

Post by JDC55 May 3rd 2015, 7:31 pm

I had a alternate account. I played on it because I was banned. I played on it for a little while. Than PB2 Recognized my Ip Adress and banned that one too. So I can no longer acces the website untill my ban is completely ran through. Cannot link because of no acces.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 3rd 2015, 7:34 pm

Why and how long you was banned?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 3rd 2015, 7:37 pm

I was banned for hacking I guess. I was not hacking. Everyone in the chat was new so I completely destroyed. Everyone kept kicking me and reporting me. I have been banned for 2 weeks now. My ban last until may 19.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 3rd 2015, 7:43 pm

Well if you cant play you're going to have some problems with the tests
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 3rd 2015, 7:47 pm

I will find a way. I will try to reset every single one of my browsers to play. Waiting 2 weeks is gonna be hard. Anything to be in the clan.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 3rd 2015, 9:14 pm

Application Denied.

Failed to list all alternate accounts.

Feel free to apply again on May 17th.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down