Harming #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Harming #1

Post by harming September 12th 2015, 3:20 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Harming

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=harming&id=810994

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Last time I played was on Sept 8th 2013 for about a year now I am back to the pb2 Smile

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 4050 1950  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.49

4c: How many player points do you have?: It says 94%?  and 2.14 predicted player points

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I was in Chaos in the swat team 5*s or 4*s don't really remember

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: when I came back to the pb2 about few days ago I been told chaos is dead and tiger is in boz?

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Magic-&id=1393663  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Clair_&id=1394280

7. Who recruited you?:no one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: 1.    I wanted to join boz since 2013 because I believe BoZ is one of the best clan in Pb2 right now with a lot of       highly skilled players.  2. Every BoZ members that I have met and known for a while they are very mature( not have anger issue or something), and I hate seeing people acting like a little cry baby in the game  3.  since 2013 I have seen a lot of boz members on pb2 top 10 players list which proves boz have a lot of good players    

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: 1v1   , Oli Fiz , Nexir , Glee , Krow , Tehh Rebel , xFrostbytex , OMG , reject , TheChosen One
                                                            People I have seen in game : Psykoz , Photon Hero , iBltizz
                                                            ex-boz members : FREESNACHER

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Respect and being mature

11. How often do you play PB2?: everyday except Sunday

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 90-120

13. What is your favorite map?: every stryde-sniper ( stryde-sniper 2 etc~~)

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): this is very hard question it's really depends on the situation but I play aggressive and defensive

15. What country do you live in?: Toronto Canada

16. Extra comments/questions:  none

harming

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Harming #1

Post by Spartan-138 September 12th 2015, 4:13 pm

Decent application. For question 14, we want to know how you play in-game, (Example: Selfboosting, Camping,etc)
But I guess 'aggressive' and 'defensive' could count as something.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 12th 2015, 4:30 pm

I remember you having more alts than just those two
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by harming September 12th 2015, 4:36 pm

sorry 14 wasn't clear ( since I usually play on stryde-sniper I could say megaboost , selfboost fly high? that's about it )

@cake come on.. it's been almost 2 years sincei last time played it I don't remember those alts D:

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero September 12th 2015, 5:47 pm

what made you go inactive and what made you come back?
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by harming September 12th 2015, 5:58 pm

@photon had to finish my high school and I came back because im working part time and getting a year off from the school

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake September 15th 2015, 3:10 pm

Weak reason to join in my opinion.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk September 15th 2015, 6:50 pm

harming wrote:
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: 1.    I wanted to join boz since 2013 because I believe BoZ is one of the best clan in Pb2 right now with a lot of highly skilled players.  2. Every BoZ members that I have met and known for a while they are very mature( not have anger issue or something), and I hate seeing people acting like a little cry baby in the game  3.  since 2013 I have seen a lot of boz members on pb2 top 10 players list which proves boz have a lot of good players

Most of your reason to joining BoZ is because it's the best clan and has loads of "pro", good, skillfull players. I find that a weak reason to join, are there any other reasons you wish to join? Other than BoZ being mature?

harming wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: Respect and being mature

Not only is your answer vague but it's almost a cliche, typical answer. Most applicants say they offer that, what makes your offering more unique than the others? What else can you offer but the obvious?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by harming September 17th 2015, 1:35 pm

@ valk 8. 1. I feel like boz is more of community than clan because it is very organized compare to other clans 2. I'm searching for a mature, respectful and active community to be a part of and to enjoy. I would like to join the community and play with you guys because I have nothing else to do except playing stryde sniper ### the thing I have wrote previously was the best reason and that is what I have always felt like , I always wanted to be 'pro' at pb2 so if I joined boz maybe I can learn from actual 'pro' ###
10. I do not know what vague and cliché means but I find respect and mature is the biggest thing but other than that I can make maps and go in to top 10 best players and make boz proud.

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk September 18th 2015, 8:02 pm

harming wrote:I always wanted to be 'pro' at pb2 so if I joined boz maybe I can learn from actual 'pro'

So you are implying that one of your reasons is to join us for your own benefit?

harming wrote:10. I do not know what vague and cliché means but I find respect and mature is the biggest thing but other than that I can make maps and go in to top 10 best players and make boz proud.

You didn't really put much effort thus thinking about this answer. We already have and had players from BoZ on top 100 best players representing the clan. So what you are offering about top 10 and representing the clan isn't really an offer since there are already members on it.

Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by harming September 18th 2015, 8:52 pm

** messed up quote *** but I think this application is about honesty so I'm being honest
I can't offer maps to this clan because I am bad at it and there are a lot of good map makers in this clan .
My personality is all I can offer to this clan and I always think of my benefit first before I think about other things , I'm not stupid to think about benefit of others first .

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar September 18th 2015, 9:08 pm

If you only think about yourself, what does it matter to us if we're just gonna serve you?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by harming September 18th 2015, 10:38 pm

@Roxxar never said I think about myself 'ONLY'

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift September 18th 2015, 11:12 pm

good app with some issues but mostly with valid answers
iSwift
iSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar September 19th 2015, 12:49 am

harming wrote:@Roxxar never said I think about myself 'ONLY'
I'm well aware of that. The matter isn't whether or not you ONLY think about yourself, it's about whether or not you WILL think about anyone else at a given moment. Apparently you think it's "stupid to think about benefit [for] others first."

Yes, you are joining the clan for your benefit. But if it doesn't benefit us in any way/shape/form, why should we accept someone like you, you who apparently thinks it's stupid to think about others first? From what I'm seeing, you're a lone wolf in this game and it looks like you're trying to leech the "benefits" of this clan for yourself. If we have enough "personality," your's would not make any "benefit" for us. If we don't see any benefit, why should we even accept you?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top