Harming #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Harming #2

Post by harming October 9th 2015, 3:30 pm

I would like to join as Immortal Technique not Harming so topic became Immortal Technique #2

1. PB2 Nickname: Immortal Technique

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=immortal technique&id=1395649

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Last time I played was on Sept 8th 2013 for about a year and came back about 3-4 weeks ago

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 7096 Kills 2957 Deaths 2.4 KD

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.56 PPP 0.8PP

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Chaos , Deathrow , I think I joined ( Red-c ? Sniped? Star?)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Red-C died  
                                                                 Sniped Died
                                                                 Star Died after Ninja left the clan
                                                                 Chaos Died
                                                                 Deathrow is still alive clan made by Pain and vikon with only 4-5members but I feel like I am not part  of the clan so I left

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: magic - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Magic-&id=1393663 clair-  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Clair_&id=1394280  mom - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mom_&id=1399287  ufo- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=UFO-&id=1404107 harming - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Harming&id=810994

7. Who recruited you?:no one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: You guys seem mature, and some of you I can make good friends with. You guys are chill. Unlike other clans, you guys don't meet with each other in the game and start drama. Like "Wow you suck" Or "Your trash." That is something I just cant handle. I wish to join BoZ well even though I do not know much about BoZ. I have no friends in BoZ. But I want a family and I like the idea of a clan that doesn't hold me down and I can still be independent.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: 1v1   , Oli Fiz , Nexir , Glee , Krow , Tehh Rebel , xFrostbytex , OMG , reject , TheChosen One ,Cahir
                                                           People I have seen in game : Psykoz , Photon Hero , iBltizz
                                                           ex-boz members : FREESNACHER

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer creativeness through videos as I have youtube channel and upload vids of friends playing or clans sometimes and skills but I am not that good enough.

11. How often do you play PB2?: everyday except Sunday

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA California and Washington ( after 5pm est )

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: California 90-120 ping Washington 30-50ping

13. What is your favorite map?: every stryde-sniper maps

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Wall Jump , Mega Jump , nadeb8 , makes opponent make mistake ,Selfboost ,Defib the person and Kill .

15. What country do you live in?: Toronto Canada

16. Extra comments/questions:  Thank you for reading

harming

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Harming #2

Post by TheChosen One October 9th 2015, 8:01 pm

You want to join the clan for family? You gotta offer the loyalty and respect my friend.

Also you need to have 5000 kills, I checked all your accounts and all your kills are below 50? Idk if you are lying or not so yea.

TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by x D October 9th 2015, 8:48 pm

TheChosen One wrote:Also you need to have 5000 kills, I checked all your accounts and all your kills are below 50? Idk if you are lying or not so yea.
then you should check his main account
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Immortal%20Technique&id=1395649
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One October 9th 2015, 8:50 pm

That account is not up there? Lol. So technially, You have been denied for not listing all your alts.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One October 9th 2015, 8:54 pm

TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by x D October 9th 2015, 8:58 pm

TheChosen One wrote:That account is not up there? Lol. So technially, You have been denied for not listing all your alts.
this is his main account and he is using it to apply right now, he just made a little mistake using the space bar because pb2 uses "%20" instead of the space bar
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One October 9th 2015, 8:59 pm

ooooo ok sorry havent played pb2 since wat? july? lol.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by harming October 10th 2015, 1:44 pm

TheChosen One wrote:You want to join the clan for family? You gotta offer the loyalty and respect my friend.

Also you need to have 5000 kills, I checked all your accounts and all your kills are below 50? Idk if you are lying or not so yea.

Loyalty and Respect is something I am obviously going to give but everyone will say 'I will offer loyalty and respect'

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz October 11th 2015, 6:33 am

what the hell is a "nade bait"?

why do you think your skills are not good enough, and good enough for what?
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 October 11th 2015, 6:12 pm

harming wrote:3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Last time I played was on Sept 8th 2013 for about a year and came back about 3-4 weeks ago
9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: 1v1   , Oli Fiz , Nexir , Glee , Krow , Tehh Rebel , xFrostbytex , OMG , reject , TheChosen One ,Cahir

This doesn't make sense. You would of had to play in 2011 to have known Cahir. The last time he was active from today (11th of October, 2015) is 1426 days ago (which was on Tuesday, November 15th, 2011.) You weren't even active at that point. Explain.
10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer creativeness through videos as I have youtube channel and upload vids of friends playing or clans sometimes and skills but I am not that good enough.
Mind telling us what exactly you aren't good enough for?
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by harming October 12th 2015, 10:53 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:
harming wrote:3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Last time I played was on Sept 8th 2013 for about a year and came back about 3-4 weeks ago

This doesn't make sense. You would of had to play in 2011 to have known Cahir. The last time he was active from today (11th of October, 2015) is 1426 days ago (which was on Tuesday, November 15th, 2011.) You weren't even active at that point. Explain.
Mind telling us what exactly you aren't good enough for?

I swear I saw cahir on late 2012 maybe I saw wrong but I am positive that it was him

my skill isn't good enough is what I am talking about compare to BOZ members

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 October 13th 2015, 4:17 pm

It still doesn't add up. Cahir was only active during 2011, not 2012. If he was in 2012, (especially LATE 2012) he would of published maps featuring the newest updates (he was quite a popular map maker back then with lots of ideas.) But so far, nothing. The site tells us that he went inactive on November 15th, 2011. How could you of known him/seen him if you weren't even there?
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by harming October 13th 2015, 4:56 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:It still doesn't add up. Cahir was only active during 2011, not 2012. If he was in 2012, (especially LATE 2012) he would of published maps featuring the newest updates (he was quite a popular map maker back then with lots of ideas.) But so far, nothing. The site tells us that he went inactive on November 15th, 2011. How could you of known him/seen him if you weren't even there?

hm... as I said maybe it wasn't him then I guess it is my fault but this is what happened
I started pb2 by playing custom maps mostly saw but as I remember when I was playing with my friends from 'Star ,ninja ray's clan' we saw [BoZ]Cahir joined the game so ninja was saying 'HI cahir' so I thought that was him so I started to talk to him
maybe that was fake boz I apologize for not making sure it was him

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz October 13th 2015, 8:00 pm

since the cahir you saw back then was highly likely a fake, you didnt necssarily know cahir

but, so what? it's not a big deal, so no worries
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by harming October 14th 2015, 8:30 pm

Krutz wrote:since the cahir you saw back then was highly likely a fake, you didnt necssarily know cahir

but, so what? it's not a big deal, so no worries

Ok Smile thanks

harming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top