CaptainSolo #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied CaptainSolo #4

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 5:34 am

1. PB2 Nickname: CaptainSolo

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=CaptainSolo

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I've played for 1-2 years. (or more)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 7305 kills and 5489 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: I am pretty bad at map building, so my developer's rank is 0, I don't even have maps.

4c: How many player points do you have?: I have 0.26 Player Points, that's because I started playing ranked before not a lot of time.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No, I am not.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I've been in DLN, DOB, Hydrogen, AT0MIC/CL.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: My first clan was DLN, I joined it and stayed there for months. I left it, because of inactivity. After that I joined DOB, and I had pretty good time there, but I left it, because I wanted to help AT0MIC (aka CL) to grow up, because they were new clan. I left AT0MIC\CL, because I want to join clan, where the players will be more active.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: I don't have any alternative accounts.

6b. Please list them with profile links: -

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody recruited me.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join it, because I know that BoZ has skillful players, and also, I want to have fun with them. Also I want to join it, because of the community, and I wish I can help BoZ with my activity and helping in the forums and the chat.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I've seen only zakrzew some times playing unranked\ranked in Europe server.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer loyality, respect, good attitude to everyone, and my best to help the clan for better. I can offer also activity in the forum and in the chat.

11. How often do you play PB2?: I play everyday for 3-7 hours.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe server.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 50-80

13. What is your favorite map?: I like x d-sniper, stryde-sniper and eric gurt-railwars1

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like to selfboost, and kill with sniper.

15. What country do you live in?: Bulgaria.

16. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for reading my application! Smile
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: CaptainSolo #4

Post by Roxxar July 7th 2016, 1:24 pm

You like to jump between BoZ and GeNo a lot, don't ya bud?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 1:34 pm

I knew that this will be one of the questions, I tried to join GeNo twice, but when I got denied on the second time, I started thinking that there is no reason for my tries to get in, I mean, they are not active as BoZ are. I meet BoZ members (saw Shinobu today) in ranked/unranked more then I've see GeNo members. And there are more active members in BoZ chat. So I mean, BoZ is better, becaause of the activity and the skill.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 7th 2016, 1:57 pm

Isn't that exactly what you said to GeNo when you first applied?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 2:05 pm

Actually, I can't find my first application in GeNo right now, I see only my second one lol. I didn't know a lot about BoZ, but when I joined the chat and saw how many players are online, I started knowing that BoZ is actually more active :/ and better for me, and I am sure, that I can help the clan in the forum and the chat with activity. I wish that I applied not a long time ago for GeNo won't be problem.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 7th 2016, 2:12 pm

The application evolution
Application 1
Application 2
Application 3
Application 4

Question 8
I want to join BoZ, because I think BoZ is the best clan in PB2 with the strongest members, because in BoZ are the PB2 legends and It will be my pleasure to play with players in BoZ, Because I want to play with skillful players, and I would learn something, it has skillful players, I want to have fun and join the community.

Question 10

I can offer loyalty and respect, training players in swords, activity, my skills, good attitude.

You first applied on May 19 with 480 kills and 399 deaths, it's clear to me that you can be active in-game and on chat. But who's to say that you wouldn't leave Biohazard to help a new clan grow? After all, that's what happened with DOB/AT0MIC.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 2:21 pm

Lol, I forget to write that, and I am sorry about it. I won't leave BoZ, because as you can see, I apply for 4th time, and when I left CL, I started thinking about something better... like BoZ. So I started searching for clans, that I could join, which are loyal and active.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 7th 2016, 2:43 pm

http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t1137-captainsolo-2-denied#18149

That was on your second application to GeNo, and you're trying to say that you meant to say this?:

CaptainSolo wrote:As I said multiple times, that I applied to [GeNo] is one so big mistake that I did.

Full response:
Okay, guys, why you are so negative to me? Purple Monster asked me a lot of things, I think I answered them all. I have answered all questions in my application too. So, why my questions are weak? My first app that I did here wasn't that good I think, and there I knew why I get denied, because 2-3 days before I applied here, I applied on BoZ forums. As I said multiple times, that I applied to BoZ is one so big mistake that I did. So that is the one mistake in my first app here. The another one is that I didn't have 3k kills. So, when I knew, that I won't be accepted, because of my kills, I started working so hard for them, and I get them. As someone said in my first app here, I didn't write why I left DOB - now I have written it. I tried to make my answers better, but still you are telling me my answers are weak and so on. As you maybe don't know, I really want to join GeNo, and I just work so hard about it, I tried to make my app good, and I said what I can do, and what I can't do. You choose what to do, if you have questions, ask me.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 2:47 pm

It is true that when I applied in BoZ was a mistake. (not this one the other applications). Because I got denied, because I didn't meet the requirments, so I don't think I need to apply while i don't have 4k kills. I am sure that this one is not mistake. Lol, I though you are writting for a comment here, in this app, and i read it kinda 10 times to find where i did this mistake, lol.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 7th 2016, 4:19 pm

So how could you make 3 identical mistakes consecutively? Wouldn't the first time strike you as something to learn from and NOT repeat 2 more times?

Why do I get the feeling that you're simply trying to appeal to our favors? You seemed to put a lot of effort into your 2 GeNo apps and now you're just leaving them completely behind and calling THEM the mistake when you called US the mistake not even a month ago.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 7th 2016, 4:32 pm

Actually, my first 3 applications were pretty stupid to make them, because I didn't meed the requirments. After I saw BoZ chat, and I've played with zakrzew I started thinking about joining BoZ.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iznos July 11th 2016, 4:06 am

so boz was your back-up plan just in case geno didnt accept u? if geno had accepted u, im pretty sure u wouldnt be here...
Iznos
Iznos

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 11th 2016, 5:27 am

No, actually my dream was BoZ when I started playing, I didn't know anything, but still it was my dream. Now I've seen BoZ members like zakrzew, Shinobu and Blade, and I like how calm and serious they play, and I am sure that the others are the same. I applied for GeNo, but I actually didn't know anything about them, and have never played with their members, I just heard good things about them and applied. That wasn't good idea, because I thought they are a little bit more active. =/
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk July 11th 2016, 11:40 am

You seem so dedicated to join boz, yet you applied for another clan when being denied, why couldn't you just simply wait 2 weeks without applying for another clan?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 11th 2016, 2:10 pm

I don't think this will make something different. I am sure I was going to receive the same questions, such like now.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top