CaptainSolo #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: CaptainSolo #4

Post by Valk July 11th 2016, 6:40 pm

So you think it wouldn't make a difference? Well, if you waited two weeks without applying for another clan, then that would've showed that you are solely dedicated to joining boz and not have a plan B when being denied, in your case going back to Geno and apply there. I just find your loyalty sketchy.
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 12th 2016, 4:33 am

Maybe you are right, but I just wanted to join BoZ, because as I said that is my dream. I knew that I will receive questions for GeNo, but I think I am able to answer everything. BoZ it wasn't my plan B, and never will be, brcause it's a dream to join it, and I started getting kills, trying to get my skills higher, because of my dream. I applied for GeNo, because I thoight it's the same, as BoZ. But that was BIG mistake, because thry are not as active as BoZ are. For me, the activity is one of the most important things for a good clan. The other things are good attidue, respect and loyality, which are important too. When I saw that GeNo are not as active as I thought they are, I started thinking abour BoZ. I saw members from BoZ and I really liked how they play like calm and still skillful.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 12th 2016, 4:30 pm

Let me try to explain some inaccuracies that I see
- GeNo isn't active for you because of your timezone compared to the majority of their members. This will probably be the same case with you in Biohazard because you are from Bulgaria.
- Some members in BoZ have other things that occupy their time instead of PB2, such as real life situations. Not everyone still has time like when they were 15 to play the game.

I'm not sure how committed you would be if you joined and found out that people aren't available to play or the clan lacks inactivity from timezone inconveniences
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 12th 2016, 4:55 pm

You are right about GeNo. But around 18-19:00 (Bulgarian time - evening) there are a lot of BoZ players in the chat (more then 15). As I said, BoZ seems so active and calm players, since I saw some members in the game, and see how players are in BoZ chat.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iznos July 12th 2016, 10:15 pm

true there are a lot of players on chat, but not many play consistently. as stryde said, a lot of us have irl shit to do. Are you still adamant on joining even though were not extremely active in game?
Iznos
Iznos

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 13th 2016, 3:40 am

Of course. There is no problem about that, because, I really like BoZ, so I will be loyal to you.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 13th 2016, 4:08 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:No, actually my dream was BoZ when I started playing, I didn't know anything, but still it was my dream. Now I've seen BoZ members like zakrzew, Shinobu and Blade, and I like how calm and serious they play, and I am sure that the others are the same. I applied for GeNo, but I actually didn't know anything about them, and have never played with their  members, I just heard good things about them and applied. That wasn't good idea, because I thought they are a little bit more active. =/

Question (from Purple Monster, #2 app to Geno): why dont you reapply for BoZ then?
CaptainSolo's reply: Because I don't have 4k kills. And i don't think I can be accepted there. And they don't play a lot. I have played only with zakrzew in EU server.

So playing with 2 members seems to have changed how active we are perceived to be to you?

Question (From a faggot, #2 app to Geno): How are you being loyal to this clan? Like Purp said, you applied to BoZ 2 days ago which proves to us that you see GeNo as a backup to BoZ. You didn't bother to try to get 4k kills so you can reapply, instead just applied to GeNo.
CaptainSolo's reply: Okay, I see that I must tell you what really happened. So, before 1-2 weeks I was planning to apply for joining GeNo, but before 3 days I played in snips with zakrzew. (I really don't know did that was him), and we played 1 v 1, because none joined the match. (His name was [BoZ] im Zakrzew not Zak, or something like that.) I killed him some times, and he told me that I can join BoZ if I apply. That seems so strange to me, but anyway I applied, (I was sure I will get denied, because I don't have 4k kills.) So, when I get denied, I wanted to apply for GeNo, because that was my plan. Sorry, for this things, guys. Sad I won't rerapply to BoZ, because I want to join GeNo.

So why did you choose to re-apply, without mentioning "dream" or "Geno" in any way?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 16th 2016, 10:58 am

So, I am happy, that my app is still not denied, and sorry I didn't answer fast, I just didn't check the forums. I wasn't in BoZ chat, I said all these things in GeNo apps, without being sure in what I am talking about. It's true, that I didn't feel myself ready to join BoZ. I didn't play ranked, which means, I didn't feel ready to apply or join BoZ. I didn't have 4k kils, which just gave me insta deny, which is pretty stupid to apply while, don't meet the requirments. When I got my denies from BoZ, I knew, that I am making wrong, I mean, making weak applications, and doesn't meet the requirments. As I said, I didn't see BoZ chat, so I didn't know anything about it. I think Valk is right, to think that I am not loyal, but I want to show you, that is not actually true, I mean, I can be loyal, and I want to show that to you.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 16th 2016, 1:36 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:So, I am happy, that my app is still not denied, and sorry I didn't answer fast, I just didn't check the forums. I wasn't in BoZ chat, I said all these things in GeNo apps, without being sure in what I am talking about. It's true, that I didn't feel myself ready to join BoZ. I didn't play ranked, which means, I didn't feel ready to apply or join BoZ. I didn't have 4k kils, which just gave me insta deny, which is pretty stupid to apply while, don't meet the requirments. When I got my denies from BoZ, I knew, that I am making wrong, I mean, making weak applications, and doesn't meet the requirments. As I said, I didn't see BoZ chat, so  I didn't know anything about it. I think Valk is right, to think that I am not loyal, but I want to show you, that is not actually true, I mean, I can be loyal, and I want to show that to you.

That's good in all, but...
Subcomics wrote:why did you choose to re-apply, without mentioning "dream" or "Geno"?
You basically gave me a paragraph answer to no question I asked, by summing up all of your previous responses into one
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 16th 2016, 1:51 pm

Which reapplying, the reapplying here in BoZ, or the second one in GeNo?
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 16th 2016, 1:57 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:Which reapplying, the reapplying here in BoZ, or the second one in GeNo?
Why did you choose to re-apply to BoZ, without mentioning "dream" or "GeNo"
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 16th 2016, 2:03 pm

Actually, I was going to write in the question 16, that I applied for GeNo, not long ago, but I didn't. I didn't write from the start in my application, that BoZ is my dream, since I started playing, because I thought, it will sound a little bit cliche :/, so I choosed to do not say that, after that I said it, because I want to show you, that I will be loyal to BoZ.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 16th 2016, 3:48 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:Actually, I was going to write in the question 16, that I applied for GeNo, not long ago, but I didn't. I didn't write from the start in my application, that BoZ is my dream, since I started playing, because I thought, it will sound a little bit cliche :/, so I choosed to do not say that, after that I said it, because I want to show you, that  I will be loyal to BoZ.

Why did you choose to re-apply to BoZ, without mentioning "dream" or "GeNo"?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo July 16th 2016, 4:07 pm

I think I answered, lol, I didn't say anything about dream from the start in my application, because I thought it will sound cliche. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything about my application in GeNo not a long time ago.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 16th 2016, 4:13 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:I think I answered, lol, I didn't say anything about dream from the start in my application, because I thought it will sound cliche. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything about my application in GeNo not a long time ago.
You didnt, you answer, which was this,

CaptainSolo wrote:"Actually, I was going to write in the question 16, that I applied for GeNo, not long ago, but I didn't. I didn't write from the start in my application, that BoZ is my dream, since I started playing, because I thought, it will sound a little bit cliche :/, so I choosed to do not say that, after that I said it, because I want to show you, that I will be loyal to BoZ,"

which included the 2 words I did not want to see in it. I am asking why you decided to re-apply to Biohazard.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top