Prothean #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Prothean #2

Post by Prothean July 20th 2016, 11:07 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Prothean

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=prothean&id=1300872

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I've played it for a year now.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 36,760 Kills. 28, 882 Deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 35.64

4c: How many player points do you have?: 2.73

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: YrN, StrikE, RAT, Itami, and MMC.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: YrN was a great clan in my opinion, had great people, but the only problem I had was the fact there wasn't much going on as it used to. They didn't have any clan activities, and it just didn't feel like a clan to me anymore. I took a break from PB2 soon after I joined StrikE, when I returned I found out it was dead. The leader of RAT had some problems in real life, leading to the clan dying out. Itami wasn't really meant for me, I didn't want to be a part of a clan that participates in hacking activities. I left MMC because I wasn't really a part of the clan, I was sorta left out and I only joined because a friend suggested it to me.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: I have 2 alternative accounts.

6b. Please list them with profile links: The Suspect: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%20Suspect&id=1526035
MidnightSlayer: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MidnightSlayer&id=1318909

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody has recruited me.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join a clan that feels like a clan. But I don't want to join just any clan. I wanted to join a clan that's mature and BoZ seems like a great clan. You guys are well-known, and BoZ isn't like any other clan. It has a history, and has been with PB2 since the first years. You can't find any other clan like that. I've met a few members and thought they were really awesome people, and I'd like to be a part of that group of people.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: tryAero, Stryde, Zakrzew, and Iznos.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: What I can offer is activity on PB2, discord, forums, and website. I can participate in clan activities, and help out with anything needed. I'm pretty loyal to the clans I'm in, and support them as much as I can.

11. How often do you play PB2?: I usually play for 1-3 hours a day. Unless something comes up and I become busy.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Cali.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 100

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper and ace trinor-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I use selfboosting to get around the map a lot. Try to be as quick as possible to avoid being shot, don't be reckless and charge at the opponent. Or I just walk around and be careful with my aim, but I'm pretty slow.

15. What country do you live in?: America.

16. Extra comments/questions: Nope.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Prothean #2

Post by Subcomics July 21st 2016, 12:11 am

the irony, if only u knew
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 22nd 2016, 1:01 am

Do I have to respond to that?
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk July 23rd 2016, 12:07 pm

Prothean wrote: I'm pretty loyal to the clans I'm in

You say you offer loyalty, but you left MMC because you felt pretty left out from the clan, so what if you do join BoZ, then after a week or so you feel left out? What then? Just leave it? (Like you did with MMC?)

Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 23rd 2016, 4:35 pm

I don't think that would be the case. They only had 4-5 members from when I was in it, and only one of them ever talked to me during my time in that clan. That person was a friend that recruited me, but only wanted me to join so he could get promoted, and so I joined to help him out. I don't think just one person would talk to me during my time in BoZ.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 23rd 2016, 6:03 pm

Prothean #2 D7409f7c31ab4144b778c7b34f79bce7

While you say you are no longer in YRN, you are still listed as an author/administrator/editor on their wordpress site.

It may be best to remove yourself and ask the site owner to remove you from "Site Staff" before the application progresses. We just want to make sure you're committed to joining Biohazard by cutting all leadership ties with previous clans.

Here's a guide on how to walk through the removal process: https://en.support.wordpress.com/my-blogs/#leave-a-blog
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 23rd 2016, 9:36 pm

I was the owner of the site. I gave it to another admin and left the blog.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 24th 2016, 4:14 pm

How long ago were you in MMC? Because you are still listed on the their website of the MMC being revived by Cyko

Spoiler:
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 24th 2016, 6:01 pm

Around a week ago. I just asked Cyko to remove me from the site.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac July 24th 2016, 6:46 pm

If you were in MMC before you left a week ago, how were you in YrN?
Isn't this technically multiclanning?

Spoiler:

Hows to say you won't multiclan or try to multiclan while applying for/or being in BoZ?
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 24th 2016, 6:51 pm

I left YrN before then. You can ask a few of the members if you want to confirm that. Also, at the time I joined the clan, Cyko said it wasn't a pb2 clan and told me it didn't count as multiclanning. I have proof of that also.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 25th 2016, 12:48 am

This question may be redundant if you look at your other friends apps (I'm assuming you're all friends as you all came from the same clan to try and apply to Biohazard).

Let's say you were the only one accepted out of the 3 of you (yourself, ThatRageQuit, and Juan). Would you actually stick out through the unofficial member stage, given if you passed the tests, or leave to be in the same clan with your friends?

Secondly, you own your own personal Discord server. How exactly would joining Biohazard be different than just remaining clanless and playing PB2 with friends on your own server?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean July 25th 2016, 2:16 am

I would stay even if I'm the only one to be accepted. I applied not knowing they would be applying in the future. The discord server or my friends, wouldn't give me the clan feeling that BoZ would have.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 27th 2016, 1:41 pm

The only thing I'm mainly worried about with you is how active you'll be in Discord.  Granted you are on Discord a lot, but I think it's safe to assume primarily on your own hangout chat. With this being said, it's up to you to prove to us that deserved to be accepted throughout the next month/month and a half with your poll. Expect to be doubted as an unofficial member, because it's your job to prove to us that you actually want to be in Biohazard.

Spoiler:
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top