View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Mike365 #1

Post by mike365 December 2nd 2016, 9:31 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:Mike365

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=mike365&id=1465902

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 1 year

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:12 368 kills/9 940 death

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.(lags out when tries)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:no

5b. What clans have you been in before?:none

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:never in a clan

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:no

6b. Please list them with profile links:N/A

7. Who recruited you?: No one really, want to join because real BoZ clan members are fun to DM with and are usually harder to kill.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because the best are in BoZ.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I play [BoZ] xmechanic somtimes and emily who is an ex-boz I think.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Very Active player, promote website and clan.

11. How often do you play PB2?: on free time

12. What server do you usually play in?: Usa California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:150

13. What is your favorite map?: Deserted

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I play on a mac with 20 FPS low physics so i can self boost.

15. What country do you live in?: America
Very Happy
16. Extra comments/questions: Happy to be called a BoZ one day.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mike365 #1

Post by RiG December 2nd 2016, 11:31 pm

On my opinion, this application is kind of weak and poor.
Question 8 Is pretty bad and you need to find more reasons why you want to be included in the clan then more than just "The best are in BoZ"

RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 3rd 2016, 12:52 am

Hey RIG thanks for the feedback!!!!

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Akziiar December 3rd 2016, 1:27 am

Hi Mike, thanks for applying.

You say you want to join BoZ because the real members are 'hard to kill', does skill alone dictate whether or not you want to join. If so this application is pretty weak.

You say you can "promote website and clan" can you please give more insight on that?

Other than that I don't see any issues, also if people say they're ex-boz they're probably fake lol.
Akziiar
Akziiar

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 3rd 2016, 1:55 am

[quote="Akziiar"]Hi Mike, thanks for applying.

Hi Akziiar, thanks man!

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 3rd 2016, 6:34 am

Are you not going to address our concerns with your application?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 3rd 2016, 11:42 am

Roxxar wrote:Are you not going to address our concerns with your application?
Oh I'm allowed to change what I say???

8.You guys are very prestigious in this clan and are serious about this game. I believe in this PB2. This game has so much potential for the future to come. For instance, I think this game will become quite prominent one day. And I would like to be apart of the best clan in the game when it happens. Who knows? What if this game becomes virtual. Gaming hasn't been nothing but amazing in 2016. Imagine in year 2020? If I can be apart of BoZ during the gaming revolution, the experience will be all the better and I will have access to play at the highest level.

10. As an official BoZ , under guidance and as a member with a voice, I can provide feedback within the clan and bring about ideas which is an important element to consider for determining clan decisions and member engagement. I can bring out ideas and steps to provide an actual reward for competitions, other than bragging rights. Possibly a prize. Like BoZ T-shirts if this doesn't already exist. Promote BoZ to other players so that they want to become a BoZ. Which in the long run would create more application successes, bringing in more players that can possibly make a difference.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk December 3rd 2016, 2:49 pm

What kind of ideas and how are you going to promote boz? PB2 community is pretty much at its last moments?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 3rd 2016, 3:29 pm

mike365 wrote:
Roxxar wrote:Are you not going to address our concerns with your application?
Oh I'm allowed to change what I say???
I didn't necessarily say to change it entirely; Akziiar simply asked you to expand a bit on your answers, not outright change them.

Here's a question for you: numerous applicants in the past have said that they would bring in members to BoZ, yet pretty much forget that idea once they're in. What makes you think you can bring in more members, despite the dying and increasingly closing (as in the only active PB2 players are already in a clan or refuse to join one) PB2 community?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 3rd 2016, 10:16 pm

Here's a question for you: numerous applicants in the past have said that they would bring in members to BoZ, yet pretty much forget that idea once they're in. What makes you think you can bring in more members, despite the dying and increasingly closing (as in the only active PB2 players are already in a clan or refuse to join one) PB2 community?[/quote]

: I have friends who are map makers and very active players who would be great in BoZ. Whether someone wants to join BoZ is truly up to them. But then again who wouldn't want to join BoZ? Also, I have seen many people who have [BoZ] in there name, but are not actual BoZ members. Which means there are lots of players who want to become BoZ members. Just playing under the name is promoting BoZ. Recruiting is among the most important things you can do to build an even stronger clan. I am usually a social person when playing. For example, when I play saw maps. Some of the best friendships are made during a saw maps. By simply being nice to someone, healing and making a players social experience better, they will be more than likely to feel obliged to you and will want to do something for you that will in a way repay you for that friendship you made with them should them. If they see you with BoZ in your name it will make them feel even more obliged to you. Say that you decide to send them a friend request. And you ask them to apply to BoZ. I have looked at BoZ members profiles and you can't send them friend requests because they don't want anybody to request them. They will probably be excited to join at the fact the a BoZ asked them to apply and from that they might strive to be better players so that they can one day become a BoZ member. Thats basically how I would go about recruiting someone.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays December 4th 2016, 2:15 am

mike365 wrote:Also, I have seen many people who have [BoZ] in there name, but are not actual BoZ members. Which means there are lots of players who want to become BoZ members. Just playing under the name is promoting BoZ.

Not really, it's just that they are just too ignorant to follow our guidelines to become a member and just slap the tag on because they think the clan is cool.
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics December 8th 2016, 1:46 am

Would you rather:
Try and change an environment and be a leader of the group in that environment
OR
conform to another ordinary person in a group and take on whatever tendencies that group shares
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 8th 2016, 4:30 am

Subcomics wrote:Would you rather:
Try and change an environment and be a leader of the group in that environment
OR
conform to another ordinary person in a group and take on whatever tendencies that group shares
Yeah that is really good too lol.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics December 9th 2016, 2:17 am

you didnt choose either of them, pls pik 1 and reply why
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 9th 2016, 2:30 am

Subcomics wrote:you didnt choose either of them, pls pik 1 and reply why

Tbh I can't just come in and change things because the leader wouldn't like that. I don't know how one raises rank. So I would have no choice but to pick the second one for the time upon entering.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum