Gokeot #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Gokeot #2

Post by GokesX April 8th 2015, 6:00 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Gokeot

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Gokeot&id=1261083

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 Months so far.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 4,248 ; Deaths: 2,733

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.05

4c: How many player points do you have?: 4.43

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No (due to my account protection I couldn't login to change my Nickname)

5b. What clans have you been in before?: (CHaRGeD), [Mental], (TrueDeath)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Mental: That clan is DEAD. The leader of the clan is such a begger and person I can't even deal with. There's no members except him and someone random and nothing else.

CHaRGeD: It's just a clan me and my friend tried to make but instead it was just 3 people... You can call it a fanmade clan.. not really a clan..

TrueDeath: It's a good clan with some people but I didn't see the true meaning of it. All I see in it is just shooting and skill. Don't get me wrong, it's good but needs a few things in order to have recruits and have them rank up.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No

6b. Please list them with profile links: n/a

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

I want to join Biohazard a.k.a BoZ because it is one of the most exquisite clans made up of polite people who are hard on people because they want them to go past their limits to become professional. Joining this clan is a responsibility because you have to maintain your rank and reputation you have. I understand that I also REALLY want to join BoZ because it includes respectful players who don't judge you by skill and ranks and your greatness but your attitude and how respectful you are. If I join this clan, I PROMISE to never rage, brag or share information, be a good sport about things, and always have a fun time!

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: X Mechanic, TheChosen One, xd, Kaotic Kaos, Surphace, Snaps, and Xsmithie.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can show my strength and my leadership skills which also means I'm not afraid to back down. For example, I'm not afraid to fight anyone and take any challenge in plazma burst. Guns: In rails (in the future I will do more) I can make headshots, check my surroundings, and take my time to get the best shot just like any other gun like a sniper. In assault rifles and shotguns, I don't spam so I don't have to get called that by anyone, I use them fairly to detect someone around me just like any other guns like pistols and explosives.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 3 hours or more a day.

14. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California and Washington

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: California: 140-160

Washington: 30-60

15. What is your favorite map?: silent aurora-rise

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Not really I just play PB2 like any other person.

17. What country are you from?: United States

18. Extra comments/questions: n/a

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?: Member

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Gokeot #2

Post by Roxxar April 8th 2015, 7:09 am

I'm unsure and moderately suspicious of this "account protection". The most it can block up to is 14 days, which is conveniently 2 weeks. Rather you didn't even have access to your account when you first applied (March 24th) or you just "left" them for BoZ for one reason or another.

Also, you failed to list your two previous clans from your first application, [SLISAW] and (SSL).

Denied, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks. And ensure that your account protection is under control/off the next time you apply.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top