Post by GokesX May 19th 2015, 11:04 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Gokeot

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Gokeot&id=1261083

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: About 4 months now

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 5,555 Deaths: 3,640

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.09 LDR

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.9 PP

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: (CHaRGeD), [Mental],  (TrueDeath), (SLISAW), [SSL]

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Mental: There was only one guy in the clan and his name was deadlyninja. We were buddies and I used to help him with some stuff. But he kept begging me to finish a website for his clan and he really annoyed me. I quit the clan because I knew he would annoy me so much that I can die of it. So, the clan died and it doesn't exist anymore.

TrueDeath: I quit TrueDeath because although the leader was friends with me and had everything prepared for his clan, there was no fighting or members in it except me. It got boring after a while and so far the leader has 3 members since after a month. I figured "It's gonna die soon no doubt", and which I quit.

SLISAW: Not really a clan, but I tried to make it and it didn't turn out well. No members or anything.

SSL: It is also not much of a clan. Coincidence? Yes, it's also made by me with no members as usual. It died.

CHaRGeD: The clan was made by my master iHateHackers and myself. After a while we got like a few members. 3 I think? But then, people quit and it died. I have NO idea why but I was like okay no one is in this clan so why be in it too? I quit and my master did too.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No, but I have a brother and sister who play PB2 on the family computer. (I forgot to mention this)

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?: N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I would like to join BoZ because it's a clan that's made up of the nicest people who like to test your skills against you to prove that you can be worthy to them. I'd also like to join BoZ because the leaders of the clan make rules for you to apply to this clan to make it harder for you, and someday you can use the rules on your own to accomplish most of your goals. The members of BoZ are very skilled and respectful. I'll write an application 1,000 times to get into this clan. I'll never take any chances to join any other clan because Biohazard is the BEST.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:  X Mechanic, TheChosen One, xd, Kaotic Kaos, Surphace, Snaps, Outsider, Photon Hero, Fextem, Stryde, and XSmithie.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: What I can offer to BoZ is my effort in trying to make maps for all the members in the clan and show that I can be a nice guy and a good sport. Mostly, I can also show I have leadership skills. It's a part of finding strategy as a group to defeat your enemies. Using weapons like snipers, railguns, and ray guns, I'll be able to use accuracy and my skills so quickly hunt and kill an enemy. Other weapons like machine guns and explosives, I can use them to fly or get a direct hit to also kill the enemy quickly.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I play once a day every week for 2 hours or more

14. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: California: 120-170 ping
Washington: 50-90 ping

15. What is your favorite map?: terabrion-crime

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

17. What country are you from?: United States of America

18. Extra comments/questions:

19. What are you applying for: Member

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Gokeot #4

Post by Subcomics May 19th 2015, 11:30 pm

GokesX wrote:
16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

explain, pl0x
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero May 19th 2015, 11:45 pm

gokeot wrote:6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No, but I have a brother and sister who play PB2 on the family computer. (I forgot to mention this)
So do they have accounts? If so what are their names?
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX May 20th 2015, 12:23 am

@Cake
16: How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

Snipers: I use the laser sight to find a target to kill. I've been told, "Don't look at the cursor, but look at your sniper. Once it blinks green you're ready to fire! I took the advice and now everyday I'm out killing to obtain my place.

Flying: In small maps, I usually fly around and kill people with a body or headshot. For example, in terabrion-crime, I fly up from the bottom to the top and kill people with my railgun

Explosives: I shoot a rocket or BNG at my enemies to quickly kill them. I can use a machine gun or assault gun to fly off a roof and before I land, I'll shoot someone who is close to me and kill them with an explosive.

Michaelhero wrote:
gokeot wrote:6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No, but I have a brother and sister who play PB2 on the family computer. (I forgot to mention this)
So do they have accounts? If so what are their names?

hotgirliseveryhot (sister): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=hotgirliseveryhot&id=569207

Cr4sh (troller brother): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ad=Cr4sh&id=1306144

Despite my sister's age, she is actually 14 turning 15.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother is a fan of BoZ but he is also a troller. He goes around PB2 pretending to be a BoZ member.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem May 20th 2015, 1:00 am

GokesX wrote:My brother is a fan of BoZ but he is also a troller. He goes around PB2 pretending to be a BoZ member.
Can't you tell him to stop?
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX May 20th 2015, 1:02 am

Fextem wrote:
GokesX wrote:My brother is a fan of BoZ but he is also a troller. He goes around PB2 pretending to be a BoZ member.
Can't you tell him to stop?

Sure, I'll ask him today.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 20th 2015, 6:09 am

What do you mean by "There was no fighting" in TrueDeath.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX May 20th 2015, 11:08 am

DemonSkillz wrote:What do you mean by "There was no fighting" in TrueDeath.

My leader made the clan but he doesn't go around to fight. He's always into maps.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff1999 May 20th 2015, 3:40 pm

GokesX wrote:@Cake
16:  How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

Snipers: I use the laser sight to find a target to kill. I've been told, "Don't look at the cursor, but look at your sniper. Once it blinks green you're ready to fire! I took the advice and now everyday I'm out killing to obtain my place.

Flying: In small maps, I usually fly around and kill people with a body or headshot. For example, in terabrion-crime, I fly up from the bottom to the top and kill people with my railgun

Explosives: I shoot a rocket or BNG at my enemies to quickly kill them. I can use a machine gun or assault gun to fly off a roof and before I land, I'll shoot someone who is close to me and kill them with an explosive.

Isnt this considered editing ur app after having it posted?
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 20th 2015, 3:49 pm

Jeff1999 wrote:

No stryde told him to explain it better.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff1999 May 20th 2015, 3:58 pm

x D wrote:
Jeff1999 wrote:

Yea but he didnt even write anything in the app. http://prntscr.com/77dytc
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX May 20th 2015, 8:00 pm

Jeff1999 wrote:
x D wrote:
Jeff1999 wrote:

Yea but he didnt even write anything in the app. http://prntscr.com/77dytc

I know I'm very sorry. I had forgotten to write it down but I was doing stuff for a few mins and I had forgot.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 20th 2015, 8:02 pm

You're in Revolt, or was in Revolt
Spoiler:
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX May 20th 2015, 8:09 pm

Cake wrote:You're in Revolt, or was in Revolt
Spoiler:

To be honest, I was joking with the leader of the clan. As I said in my application, "If I had an opportunity, I would not join any clan other than BoZ."I can't say how awesome you guys are. You're very nice and you givesadvice on people's applications for next time. The guy said "Well, add the tag as soon as you can if your in the clan." When I went on the website it seemed very good, but at the same time it doesn't have all the things for a clan. No test or anything. Most clans do but Revolt does not. So in a summary, no I am NOT in revolt. (the leader didn't seem very strong btw)

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 20th 2015, 8:11 pm

So you actually was in Revolt?
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down