gokussj #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied gokussj #4

Post by gokussj April 11th 2015, 4:03 am

1. PB2 Nickname: A. gokussj

2. PB2 Profile Link: A. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=gokussj&id=408139

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:A. more than 3 years (was inactive 8 months bcz of no intrest in pb2 & 4 months i was in other country)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:A. 283 kills and 229 deaths (actually it was kills 2080 and deaths 2930 but i reseted for kdr it was too down)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:A. 1.27

4c: How many player points do you have?: A. Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:A. No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:A. well i tried to join gsa they dint replied but i used gsa tag as they told in their fourm that if i filled fourm i can use tags

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:A. because of no reply from them till 2 months

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:A. no

6b. Please list them with profile links:A. no

7. Who recruited you?:A. no

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:A. Boz is very active, good members and all rules which i love, its a family in BoZ which i want to join!

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:A. yes i understood and read the about page

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:A. yes, i understood the recruitment process and read it carefully

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:A. ExMechanic, Roxxar, Thechosenone and RiG (but soon ill meet all the members)

12. What can you offer to the clan?:A. i can be a good and rule following member, i like to be as a family in boz and i am a map designer and makes many maps and i often trying to learn more!

13. How often do you play PB2?:A. i play for 2 hours sometime 4 hours in a day( playing coop maps these days)

14. What server do you usually play in?:A. USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:A. near 100-250

15. What is your favorite map?:A> Aslang-fightforthebase

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):A. yes i play with a style of flying in air while jump or minigun flying. and even professionals in traps

17. What country are you from?:A. India

18. Extra comments/questions:A. i am professional rank, i just like to play love the game as a regular job

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?A. Trial Member
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: gokussj #4

Post by Roxxar April 11th 2015, 4:26 am

You literally copied everything from your last application, which was denied for a weak reason to join.

Please enlighten us on what makes you think this time will be any different.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by gokussj April 11th 2015, 4:47 am

little changes... please ask me what you all want to know from me. I will answer all from my heart what i know all i tell to you just ask me please

What Can u offer to the clan?
A. 1) Train:- i am very pro in shooting weapons,teleporting (saws), Glitching (in few maps of coop) mainly i have often made my own site and i added few members and i even trained them... so i often can train them here

2) Recruit them:- if my post be little up i can recruit anyone easily... i did that same on my site but they all came... like i recruited 8 members 1 day.

3) Website Designs:- I know i cant edit the site as you said in my last application but i can set cool textures and cool graphics etc... and can build a new layout...

4) Making Popular:- i can make a page on facebook, take videos and upload on youtube with grapics , textures etc... (need few BoZ members in a server) ... it can be published on the www(world wide web) as many people Don`t know about BoZ i can create many maps in which like press button it says "BoZ is recruiting please visit Biohazard.forumotion.com
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Pepper April 11th 2015, 5:08 am

gokussj wrote:little changes... please ask me what you all want to know from me. I will answer all from my heart what i know all i tell to you just ask me please
Okay, so the thing with the recruiting is that if you are recruiting people out of the blue, your just telling random people to join BoZ when they have no insight on BoZ, a lot of people join big clans just for the tag, so if people really want to join BoZ they can visit the site and fill out a application on their own without anyone telling them to. We already post on the forums, and we have posted a thread on the clan part of the forum. What I'm wondering is, why would you copy your last application if it got denied? It shows that you aren't putting that much effort into this application.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by gokussj April 11th 2015, 5:28 am

and i won`t stop applying untill im selected theres like a relation between me and BoZ which is like BoZ is angry with me and im trying to tell sorry. like that i will apply and apply till i am accepted! "Try Try Until You Succeed" (its a proverb) .

I would often join the BoZ for a great family which is above 80 members (i think) its a great honor to join it! its the overall best clan in the whole PB2 i don't want any respect like people says "Hey the guy is from BoZ. How lucky he is" i don't want that i just want to be in BoZ for few reasons, im lonely all the way. i want to be in a clan, to get jobs in clan, to get a post in clan, to do like clanwars or BoZ clan matches... all is here what i want

Which server do you usually play in?
A) i play in USA California and some times USA,Washington depended upon which server has the most players, because i would like to play with people... in saws, coop matches . i play even normal also but coop my favorites

Which is your favourite map?
A) xfrostbytex-alcatraz , cahir-traps , luls-base.

gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 11th 2015, 6:20 am

Denied, what was previously a weak reason to join is now an attempt to edit the application.

I asked you why you think this time will be different, I didn't instruct you to fix or change any part of your application.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top