gokussj#3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied gokussj#3

Post by gokussj March 13th 2015, 3:15 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: A. gokussj

2. PB2 Profile Link: A. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=gokussj&id=408139

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:A. more than 3 years (was inactive between)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:A. 283 kills and 229 deaths (actually it was kills 2080 and deaths 2930 but i reseted for kdr it was too down)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:A. 1.27

4c: How many player points do you have?: A. Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:A. No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:A. well i tried to join gsa they dint replied but i used gsa tag as they told in their fourm that if i filled fourm i can use tags

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:A. because of no reply from them till 2 months

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:A. no

6b. Please list them with profile links:A. no

7. Who recruited you?:A. no

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:A. Boz is very active, good members and all rules which i love, i like to be like a family in BoZ!

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:A. yes i understood and read the about page

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:A. yes, i understood the recruitment process and read it carefully

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:A. ExMechanic, Roxxar, Thechosenone and RiG (but soon ill meet all the members)

12. What can you offer to the clan?:A. i can be a good and rule following member, i like to be as a family in boz and i am a map designer and makes many maps and i often trying to learn more!

13. How often do you play PB2?:A. i play for 2 hours sometime 4 hours in a day

14. What server do you usually play in?:A. USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:A. near 200-300

15. What is your favorite map?:A> Aslang-fightforthebase

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):A. yes i play with a style of flying in air while jump or minigun flying. and even professionals in traps

17. What country are you from?:A. India

18. Extra comments/questions:A. i am professional rank, i just like to play love the game as a regurlar job

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?A. Trial Member

Salutes! this time i wrote what my heart told!
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: gokussj#3

Post by x D March 13th 2015, 8:00 pm

gokussj wrote:7. Who recruited you?:A. no
No? Did you mean nobody?

gokussj wrote: 8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:A. Boz is very active, good members and all rules which i love, i like to be like a family in BoZ!
Weak reason.

gokussj wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?:A. i can be a good and rule following member, i like to be as a family in boz and i am a map designer and makes many maps and i often trying to learn more!
Bad Grammar and cliched answer.

You have played more than 3 years , and you don't have any alternative account and never joined any clan?
That's a little impossible.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade March 13th 2015, 8:59 pm

gokussj wrote:7. Who recruited you?:A. no
No? Did you mean nobody? Of cource...

gokussj wrote: 8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:A. Boz is very active, good members and all rules which i love, i like to be like a family in BoZ!
Weak reason. Not really weak.

gokussj wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?:A. i can be a good and rule following member, i like to be as a family in boz and i am a map designer and makes many maps and i often trying to learn more!
Bad Grammar and cliched answer. Not a big problem.

gokussj wrote:You have played more than 3 years , and you don't have any alternative account and never joined any clan?
That's a little impossible. Not neccessary. He could be inactive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep that for RMs. #x d
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics March 14th 2015, 1:16 am

Eragon wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep that for RMs. #x d
Everyone in BoZ can comment on apps, not just RMs
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by gokussj March 14th 2015, 2:21 am

yeap i dint have an account i was inactive between i thaught to make but dint because i liked my account and friends... and in question #12 i just wrote what my heart told... and its good only i suppose
and as i told x d i tried to join GSA clan but they dint replied that time when i applied GSA was in poor and inactive condition so i never joined any clan in my life till now!
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Post by x D March 14th 2015, 1:26 pm

gokussj wrote:yeap i dint have an account i was inactive between i thaught to make but dint because i liked my account and friends... and in question #12 i just wrote what my heart told... and its good only i suppose
and as i told x d i tried to join GSA clan but they dint replied that time when i applied GSA was in poor and inactive condition so i never joined any clan in my life till now!
That means you dont play pb2 for more than 3 years , you just created your account more than 3 years ago l0l.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by gokussj March 14th 2015, 3:03 pm

aww, u cannot understand... man i played pb2 more than 2 years! 1 year was inactive! i played many saw`s and maps which are not approved thats what i dont have kills or i would have more than 7000 kills and deaths... if u can go into pb2 like a admin then check my profile history!
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics March 14th 2015, 4:12 pm

gokussj wrote:aww, u cannot understand... man i played pb2 more than 2 years! 1 year was inactive! i played many saw`s and maps which are not approved thats what i dont have kills or i would have more than 7000 kills and deaths... if u can go into pb2 like a admin then check my profile history!
Hes saying this:
You've had your account for 3 years, but you've only been playing PB2 for 2 years because you went inactive for 1
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade March 14th 2015, 7:20 pm

Who can say that you won't be inactive at Boz?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by gokussj March 15th 2015, 2:18 am

Eragon wrote:Who can say that you won't be inactive at Boz?

i was just inactive at between bcz first when i started game i dint like it that much so i played other games till 8months i dint played and other 4 months was inactive in 2014 as my internet was over and i gone to other country...
gokussj
gokussj

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz March 20th 2015, 6:51 pm

Application denied.

Reason: weak reason to join.

You can apply in 2 weeks if you want to.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top