Sgt Dwayne #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Guest June 21st 2015, 8:14 pm

The end will be bad for me i can feel. Random comments ? He said why we should accept you and i gave him an example, 3rd application and 2nd application. After geting denied from 2nd application, i joined Psychal and left from them to join BoZ. You said you are clan hopper and you denied me because of this. Did i join any clans during my 4th application ? Because i learned my mistake. This is the example. I thought, cancelled staff application can help me to join BoZ but... Nevermind..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos June 21st 2015, 10:46 pm

Honestly if we were to deny you, I feel that you are going to apply again to the staff....
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz June 22nd 2015, 11:49 am

I tought you were accepted already.What happened?
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2015, 12:47 pm

I was banned while being accepted. I didn't know the reason. After 1 week, my ban is revoked by Eric but new Recruitment Process didn't let me to pass my tests. Then I'm kicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift June 22nd 2015, 5:53 pm

You were banned for using a VPN, apparently to watch a soccer game (then you clicked pb2 lol). If I knew this, you should know this.
iSwift
iSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 22nd 2015, 7:32 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:I was banned while being accepted. I didn't know the reason. After 1 week, my ban is revoked by Eric but new Recruitment Process didn't let me to pass my tests. Then I'm kicked.
What makes you so sure you wont be banned again if your still using a VPN to get on PB2? Rogue bans = random, and waiting for a response from Eric, well, you already know, took you a week...
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2015, 8:13 pm

2 reasons.

1: I was using vpn for watch a match, the league is end here.
2: You are saying it, "already know". This is reason for banning. And i know it now. Why i need to do again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 23rd 2015, 4:58 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:2 reasons.

1: I was using vpn for watch a match, the league is end here.
2: You are saying it, "already know".  This is reason for banning. And i know it now. Why i need to do again ?
If you're still using a VPN, you can get rogue banned at any time, and pretty sure Turkey has games like PB2 blocked, and I know for a fact they have xats and image sites blocked.
Based on how I see it, you applied last time and were accepted into BoZ. You wasted away the week and didn't get tested when you easily could have (you used a VPN to get banned, you could have used a VPN to do the tests while you were still banned, then have emailed Eric sooner to get unbanned). I remember you were banned before you applied, and yet you waited to be accepted to email Eric to unban you.

The fact that you've applied to staff twice, got rejected twice, then later applied for BoZ shows that your up in the air and will go to whatever place takes you first. Really similar to clan hopping, except between BoZ and staff (both are in question). I don't know how you can't call attempting to join staff after denied from BoZ Plan B, cause that's 100% what it seems like to everyone else.. 

You're right about BoZ recruitment being open all the time, because we have never closed it. The more and more you apply, usually as long as you progress in your answers, your chance to join increases. Unless you really screw up, ie kinda doing what your doing, your chance easily decreases a lot. After your big explanation in your extra comments on your application, you still never said what we wanted to hear or read, "I wont apply for staff again"

Spoiler:
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top