Taejoman1234 #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Taejoman1234 #5

Post by TheTaejoman June 28th 2015, 5:37 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:TheTaejoMan1234

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=taejoman1234&id=135172

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:Since it came out. I started on my long lost forgotten account DJ

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:K-4165-D-4113

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:Don't have one
in
4c: How many player points do you have?:None

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:SOA,GSA,Gifted,OTF,iNSPire,87th,DRNA,HPM,AGSA.
5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:SOA died.GSA I left because they were inactive,Gifted died,OTF died, iNSPiRE died cause leader left which made me feel empty.87th inactive,DRNA died, HPM died
AGSA I left. I guess the leader did not know I left, even when I told him.
6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes. Name L E A N . I use him for whenever I just created him

6b. Please list them with profile links: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=L E A N&id=1335937

7. Who recruited you?:No One

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join because if there is one thing BoZ does not do its wars. All of my clans were involved/associated with wars. look where they are now. I want a clan that is free of that. and long lasting . I also want to join cause BoZ is the Elite Force Of PB2. and I have always wanted to join. And being in this clan would be a HUGE achievement for me. Its also like you guys are so pro like you guys add your tags and nothing else. it would be an honor to fight along side you guys

9.Which members in BoZ do you know?:X D, Stryde , Max Teabag,Kaotic Kaos. PHOTON HERO, iSwift

10What can you offer to the clan?:A nice, calm attitude, loyalty, represent BoZ in a respectful and clean manner. I can also help to solve clan issues and problems, as I have a knack for it, in real life and on here. I can also make a really good youtube channel, as I already have one. I can offer my matureness, and handle things professionally like you guys do. I cant do maps. I can also pitch in good ideas to.

11.How often do you play PB2?:3 times a week . im fully focusing on Basketball now. My buddy plays football and hes pissed at me. and hes really big. like 260 pounds and 6'5. so I have a lot more time on my hands. I might just sign up for football when it actually starts . and Fuvk the summer camp. I cant have probs now.

12 What server do you usually play in?:Cali

12b.What is your average ping in that server?:100-150

13.What is your favorite map?:SNIPE ZON3 an Sniperwars

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): sniping, self boost and trickshotting and I incorporate X in my playing

15. What country are you from?:USA

16. Extra comments/questions: About my youtube channel. I am making a new one called SuperBroTV. probably in 2016-2017 at the most. its gonna be gaming,pranks, advice.I have an Xbox One if u guys want to add me.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Taejoman1234 #5

Post by Blake June 28th 2015, 5:52 pm

What about Parachute Jumpers?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift June 28th 2015, 6:04 pm

Seems like you copy and pasted your old app and added very little. Q. 14, 10, and 8 were copied, doesn't show much.
iSwift
iSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman June 28th 2015, 6:11 pm

if I copied and pasted, it would be automatically denied because that was old format.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift June 28th 2015, 6:12 pm

Your answers, the ones that weren't deleted (looks at your old questions) were copied, not a big deal but just pointing out.
iSwift
iSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman June 28th 2015, 6:14 pm

O.Ok. I just looked at my old app and surveyed and looked at my mistakes and tried to fix them .
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade June 28th 2015, 6:49 pm

TheTaejoman wrote:
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join because if there is one thing BoZ does not do its wars. All of my clans were involved/associated with wars. look where they are now. I want a clan that is free of that. and long lasting *1. I also want to join cause BoZ is the Elite Force Of PB2. and I have always wanted to join. And being in this clan would be a HUGE achievement for me. Its also like you guys are so pro like you guys add your tags and nothing else. it would be an honor to fight along side you guys *2.
*1- Why? Why you don't like clanwars and why you want a clan free of that?
*2- Fight? You said and we don't do clanwars.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos June 28th 2015, 6:53 pm

"I want to join because if there is one thing BoZ does not do its wars. All of my clans were involved/associated with wars. look where they are now. I want a clan that is free of that. and long lasting . I also want to join cause BoZ is the Elite Force Of PB2. and I have always wanted to join. And being in this clan would be a HUGE achievement for me. Its also like you guys are so pro like you guys add your tags and nothing else. it would be an honor to fight along side you guys"

Too me everything in strike through is unnecessary. Let me see if I understand this right, you want to join because it would be a huge achievement for you, and we add our tags to our name, that makes us pro???
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman June 28th 2015, 7:08 pm

No..... I want to join because of 3 things
1. No Wars Respectively
2.Good Atmosphere to grow and become better overall gamers
3. You guys last long

and about that pro stuff. I was trying to say like how you guys don't have a bunch of tags on your name (multiclanning) and you have one tag.one unit. Ex. [BoZ]Kaotic Kaos NOT [BoZ][HPM][STRIKE[Gifted][OTF]Kaotic Kaos.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 4th 2015, 12:29 am

You said you would be inactive because of sports

Why have another person join to see them go inactive. Ive seen that so many times from people, and tbh sick of it happening when your trying to build an active community
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman July 4th 2015, 12:44 am

well im sorry. but ill be on as much as possible. 2 to 3 times a week. for long periods. I usually play for 2 hours each session. I also look around the chat and stuff in that time. sorry for the misconception that I would be inactive full time. just a little less active.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade July 5th 2015, 12:03 pm

Taejoman1234 #5 7f7ayYy
Pwners, Grinch (clans)
Explain please.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman July 5th 2015, 8:23 pm

If there was a clan called owners I wasn't in it and Hrinch was just a name I wanted lol
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift July 5th 2015, 9:28 pm

If it was just a name, why did you also have a rank for it also?
iSwift
iSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman July 7th 2015, 7:32 am

Gen. was a self given name also. I forgot what rank It was also. Although I also had another self appointed tag of mine called Diablo. but anyways I was just a Gen. For myself personally. I was an original player of pb2. and at that point I had been in quite a few clansi felt like I deserved it lol. but I just plain removed Gen. Cause I just didn't want it anymore lol.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top