Kill4Ever (NFL5) #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kill4Ever (NFL5) #6

Post by Kill4Ever March 28th 2016, 8:28 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:Kill4Ever

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kill4Ever&id=1213746

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:3 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills:13 367     Deaths:7 482

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:1.29

4c: How many player points do you have?:1.49

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:Do I have to write all the clans I have been in in all my accounts? If so:Bio Sype,Delta Force,DLN,Super Nova,Upper Heaven,Raze,and GeNo.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:I left Bio Sype because it was a dead clan.For Delta Force there was so much drama about clan wars and nuking.DLN was dying at that time, but then became a big clan again.Not at this point the clan has a lot of bad members and it gets nuked.Super Nova was my clan.It failed.Upper Heaven.It had pretty much the same thing as Df.Too much drama and clan wars+nuking.Raze died.I left GeNo because my jokes were to rude.the jokes I made looked serious.I kept making them.Then I realized that all I do is cause drama.So I felt like that community was not right for me.Even if I do stop making those jokes I don't feel those are the people for me.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:No

6b. Please list them with profile links:Don't have one

7. Who recruited you?:Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:For the past years I have seen that people in BoZ are very friendly and do not rage.Calm.This clan also does not have any of that drama.Drama as in nuking sites and people saying "sir" and "roger that".This might seem weird to you but people act like they are in a battlefield of some sort.All that is gonna do is going to make your account or accounts get hacked and your site nuked because those clans will grow hate with each other.This clan does not do any of that stuff.No nuking or wars.So as I was saying with the friendly members.When you see members in a clan for example Delta Force they rage a lot.Once you start going on a killing spree they would most likely say something like 'b*tch or f*ck you.Other clans are very immature.They don't care who is who.They also judge people by their rank.If they see somebody that is a Rec talking to a lets say Captain they would show more respect to the Captain.That is wrong because rank does not matter once it comes to what type of person you are.BoZ has a caring community that will guide and support members throughout the game.No matter what happens to you.So I feel this is the community for me.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Simply,Stryde,Amerison,Jeff1999,Glee,Heroic Mike,latino4eva,Izons,mech,12354,and a lot other of them.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:I can offer making sites.I have made a few before but they aren't gonna be all that good.Meaning that I can make decent websites but not those dope ones.I can also be nice person to talk to and laugh.I can help you with problems.

11. How often do you play PB2?:Everyday for about 3 hours.

12. What server do you usually play in?:California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:60-90

13. What is your favorite map?:Stryde-sniper and xnx-railwars

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I selfboost and take cover.

15. What country do you live in?:USA

16. Extra comments/questions:Not at this moment.

Kill4Ever

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kill4Ever (NFL5) #6

Post by Roxxar March 28th 2016, 10:42 pm

Denied, failing to list all past clans.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top