NFL5 #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied NFL5 #4

Post by NFL5. February 17th 2015, 4:56 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:Kill4Ever

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kill4Ever&id=1213746

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:1 and a half years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:  Kills:5600     Deaths:2500

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0 since my account got hacked.

4c: How many player points do you have?:0 since the system is like if you play a approved ranked match you get player points.Then if you play a approved but not ranked match it sets it back to 0.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:Bio Sype,Upper Heaven,Delta Force,GCS,DLN,Raze

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:Disrespect.It happened in Upper Heaven,GCS,Raze,and DLN.They killed you even though you were in the same clan.Bio Sype and lots and lots of respect but then the clan died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:No.I had NFL5 but then I told them to shut it down so it is no longer exsited.They hacked me so thats why I told them to shut it down.

6b. Please list them with profile links: Don't have any.

7. Who recruited you?:X Mechainc

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:It is a pro clan with funny members.This is the place where you can be and have fun.My friends are in this clan also like Jeff1999,Amersion,Mingo1+more.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Another Sinner,Amersion,FREESNACHER,Mingo1,Max Teabag,Nexir,EXCL,XNX,+more that I can't think of right now.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:Being a good member and doing whatever they leaders tell me.

13. How often do you play PB2?:4-5 hours.

14. What server do you usually play in?:California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:70-80

15. What is your favorite map?:Stryde-sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):Quick shots,flips,duck in cover,selfboosting,pressing x in the air.

17. What country are you from?:USA

18. Extra comments/questions:Nope

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?   Member

NFL5.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: NFL5 #4

Post by Fextem February 17th 2015, 6:03 pm

Your answers for #8 and 12 are weak in my opinion.
NFL5. wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: They killed you even though you were in the same clan.
So what if they killed you? This is not a smart reason to leave a clan. What if we came
in and started killing you? Would you leave BoZ? Die
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by NFL5. February 17th 2015, 6:13 pm

I would never ever ever leave [BoZ].They were keep killing me in a base map.I said to them stop stop! They still came and killed me.I even told them we were in the same clan.Then everytime I came to their bases they told me to get out and cussed at me.So then I had it with them.It was like we weren't even in the same clan.So then I left.

NFL5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem February 17th 2015, 7:26 pm

NFL5. wrote:I would never ever ever leave [BoZ].They were keep killing me in a base map.I said to them stop stop! They still came and killed me.I even told them we were in the same clan.Then everytime I came to their bases they told me to get out and cussed at me.So then I had it with them.It was like we weren't even in the same clan.So then I left.
Seems reasonable enough.
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One February 17th 2015, 8:56 pm

Mate you could have add more details on question 12.

Question 12 looks very weak to me and you forgot to list one of your clans *1337*

http://prntscr.com/66f6s7
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics February 17th 2015, 9:09 pm

Applies for BoZ
Gets denied
Goes and joins his old clans again
Waits 2 weeks
Reapplies
Gets denied
Repeat
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by NFL5. February 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

Oh sorry about forgetting to list 1337.FYI I don't go to those clans aymore.Their like dogs chasing me saying come back but I don't want to.Number 12:I can offer as a respectful person.Listening and obeying commands.Being a funny member.Just like any other member does.Talks with ppl.Hangs out.There is not much to say here.This question only can be answered when you can SEE what I offer you if I get accepted.

NFL5.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One February 17th 2015, 11:00 pm

1. It doesn't matter now if you add stuff to question 12 but just to you know we are not a military clan like EKAT or GSA, everyone respects eachother here and stays loyal just to you know. You should have added something like *I can offer you my respect* and stuff.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics February 17th 2015, 11:02 pm

Denied
Failing to list past clans
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down