Post by Red X July 24th 2016, 1:11 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Juan The Red

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ikiler&id=1301258

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills: 66 325 , Deaths: 49 825

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:1.39

4c: How many player points do you have?:1.75

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: EKAT , Assassin$ , DF , BOA, MMC , AMMC , iOnZ , JOG , TRW , Viper$ , Predator$ , YrN.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:EKAT the 2014 revival of it got disbanded eventually so i left ,  Assassin$ died , DF made through 2/3 of my career 2 years  then it started to go downhill and eventually died out , BOA there wasn't much effort put into making the clan alive so i left , MMC the reputation of this clan has gone beyond bad  and  i was eventually fired for "treason" when i did nothing , AMMC i left due to it wasn't much of a clan to me but just a bunch of people who disliked MMC , iOnZ  i thought it was gonna make a good start but sadly the leader and his co leader didnt get anything going and it died , JOG i left because there was a lot of drama regarding this clan and others , TRW It died out never really had a good time there me and ender just made a deal to join each other's clans , Viper$ meh leading is a lot of stress to handle i led the clan myself but i got no where since i didn't know anything about leading back then so i shut it down , Predator$ i left due to the clan was making no progress and died , YrN was a great clan in my opinion but the progress went to waste when it was disbanded.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=steve341&id=1329856
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=juan%20the%20red&id=1003950

7. Who recruited you?:No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want a stronger roof over my head that i can sleep under and live under for the rest of my time during my pb2 career , i see BoZ has that roof  i would like to become a member of that family called Biohazard , there are many others with strong roofs but in my eyes i see BoZ has the strongest , so now this day with hard work and a little elbow  grease i hope to walk in pb2 apart of a family , i admire the activity here as well even though i've only seen BoZ chat once the activity is pretty high i like an active clan it fits me better.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: x D , Phsc , Zakrzew , Photon Hero , Latino4eva , Xsmithie , Psykoz , The Chosen One , Kaotic Kaos , iswift , Iznos , TryAero , Stryde , Akziiar .

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my full loyalty , a pretty active member , an extra person to your clan , wordpress/forum experience , I'm active on discord , pb2 , forum daily you can expect that from me and rely that i will be , I will strive to contribute what i can to Biohazard.

11. How often do you play PB2?: I dont really have an exact time but i play pb2 but i play pb2 daily 3-6 hrs or more sometimes.

12. What server do you usually play in?: California , Washington

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:California(160-230) , Washington(110-200)

13. What is your favorite map?: Krow-combat , XnX-railwars , Ace trinor-sniper and starz_2-level7_mp

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I mostly random aim if i have a hard time playing but i usually selfboost when my target is in a vulnerable position and shoot , sometimes anti and wait for my target to shoot then shoot back  by aiming properly.

15. What country do you live in?: Trinidad and Tobago

16. Extra comments/questions: For Q.6 B my Juan The Red account i forgot my password and i cant access it  my apologies for this i hope this wont affect my chances of joining and my first account which i cant remember the username is data lost again i apologize and hope this wont affect my application. Very Happy

Red X

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Juan The Red #1

Post by Subcomics July 24th 2016, 4:00 pm

So YRN was "officially disbanded" yesterday by obinator and tburn because the council all left/quit/applied to Biohazard. You were High Council at YRN, according to their website. Not even 12 hours later, tburn decides to revive it. Why choose BoZ, a clan that takes a minimum of one month to actually get official member status, a clan where getting a higher rank isn't easy to obtain, over "a revived version" of YRN, the clan that you were just in, with what looks like a rank just below leader?

On top of that, why choose Biohazard over other clans, or even creating your own clan? You seem to want to contribute a lot to clans and build things from the ground up, but would you be willing to stay in a clan that's already stable and built accordingly before your time in it?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X July 24th 2016, 4:16 pm

Subcomics wrote:So YRN was "officially disbanded" yesterday by obinator and tburn because the council all left/quit/applied to Biohazard. You were High Council at YRN, according to their website. Not even 12 hours later, tburn decides to revive it. Why choose BoZ, a clan that takes a minimum of one month to actually get official member status, a clan where getting a higher rank isn't easy to obtain, over "a revived version" of YRN, the clan that you were just in, with what looks like a rank just below leader?

On top of that, why choose Biohazard over other clans, or even creating your own clan? You seem to want to contribute a lot to clans and build things from the ground up, but would you be willing to stay in a clan that's already stable and built accordingly before your time in it?

It felt like there was no point of doing so for other clans if it was just going to waste so i decided to apply for one of those stable and built clans , i honestly dont care about ranks , they're just a title to separate a certain branch from another and you can count on that i would stay , on top of that i've felt what is like to have your own clan , leadership etc it is a lot of stress to me so i wouldn't want to under go that once again.Now i chose BoZ since it is the strongest built up and stable clan in pb2 for the past 5 years sure they're others such as GeNo but i chose BoZ overall more than 1 leader is smart not saying a council isnt but it is.

Red X

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 25th 2016, 12:48 am

This question may be redundant if you look at your other friends apps (I'm assuming you're all friends as you all came from the same clan to try and get in Biohazard).

Let's say you were the only one accepted out of the 3 of you (yourself, Prothean, and ThatRageQuit). Would you actually stick out through the unofficial member stage, given if you passed the tests, or leave to be in the same clan with your friends?

Secondly, you're on a lot of PB2 hangout servers on Discord. How exactly would joining Biohazard be different than just remaining clanless and playing PB2 with people on those servers?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X July 25th 2016, 2:01 am

Subcomics wrote:This question may be redundant if you look at your other friends apps (I'm assuming you're all friends as you all came from the same clan to try and get in Biohazard).

Let's say you were the only one accepted out of the 3 of you (yourself, Prothean, and ThatRageQuit). Would you actually stick out through the unofficial member stage, given if you passed the tests, or leave to be in the same clan with your friends?

Secondly, you're on a lot of PB2 hangout servers on Discord. How exactly would joining Biohazard be different than just remaining clanless and playing PB2 with people on those servers?

If they get denied well that is gonna hurt that i wont see 2 of my friends here but this is my goal no one is gonna keep me back from doing so not even friends can drag me down with them cause they didn't make it but we'll still be friends wouldn't make a difference whether we all didn't get in BoZ , we all have our separate paths and they cross some days.

Even though i'm on many PB2 related hangouts i'm more of a guest there than apart of them , the difference is i want to be apart of something that is a true gaming community, not some hangout that dies within a month. Sure i can play with people either from both but the difference is I'm a guest at one and the other is i'm apart of it , being apart of it makes me closer to the community itself than just being a guest at a hangout or community chat.

Red X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac July 27th 2016, 2:48 am

Juan The Red (Red X) wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want a stronger roof over my head that i can sleep under and live under for the rest of my time during my pb2 career , i see BoZ has that roof  i would like to become a member of that family called Biohazard , there are many others with strong roofs but in my eyes i see BoZ has the strongest , so now this day with hard work and a little elbow  grease i hope to walk in pb2 apart of a family , i admire the activity here as well even though i've only seen BoZ chat once the activity is pretty high i like an active clan it fits me better.

Ok, so you want to join BoZ because:

1.) ''It has a stronger roof than any other clan.'' What do you mean by ''better roof?'' Better foundation and basis for the clan?

2.) Of the activity and your claim that it fits you better, although several other successful clans out there (like Geno example) have that activity, because otherwise those clans would be dead, right?

What do you think separates BoZ from other clans (ie Geno) besides that it has good activity and good foundation?
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X July 27th 2016, 12:20 pm

[/quote]
xSmithie wrote:
Ok, so you want to join BoZ because:

1.) ''It has a stronger roof than any other clan.'' What do you mean by ''better roof?'' Better foundation and basis for the clan?

2.) Of the activity and your claim that it fits you better, although several other successful clans out there (like Geno example) have that activity, because otherwise those clans would be dead, right?

What do you think separates BoZ from other clans (ie Geno) besides that it has good activity and good foundation?
[/quote]

Well BoZ and GeNo are both active but it doesn't take a game to keep a clan alive , it takes activity i've seen both BoZ / GeNo chats , very active but i see BoZ has more members on between the two and it is united like a brotherhood that is what is special about BoZ. Yes that is what i meant by a better roof , it wont fall it will stay standing meaning good foundation etc.

Red X

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 29th 2016, 12:50 am

If YrN did not disband, would you have stayed instead of applying to BoZ?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X July 29th 2016, 12:57 am

Roxxar wrote:If YrN did not disband, would you have stayed instead of applying to BoZ?

No i wouldn't have stayed because While i was High council the activity was low , clan events weren't held so much , some of them wouldn't bother to get on chat or forums so that gave me the motivation to leave , sure YrN had a reign over the top 100th but the activity regarding forums /chat was poor same thing for in game.

Red X

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar July 30th 2016, 4:03 pm

This application took a little more time than usual to decide based on your tendencies. You do show that you do want to help Biohazard, but is it really just for helping Biohazard or because you are still attached to YRN? Based on what some members have seen, you are still closely attached to YRN, even after the clan was "disbanded" and "revived" within 12 hours. It seems more that you are applying because YRN collapsed than actually truly wanting to join based on other reasons.

Denied, but feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top