Juan The Red #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Juan The Red #1

Post by Red X July 30th 2016, 4:29 pm

Username:Juan The Red
Application link: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t1950-juan-the-red-1
Who denied you: Roxxar
Reason:Too closely Attached to YRN
Why you feel the reason you were denied is unjust: I feel it is unjust because i left that clan , i moved on but even though it is a past clan how do i get denied from just being around them?
Other: I cut all ties with them how does this give me a denied?

Red X

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Juan The Red #1

Post by Roxxar July 30th 2016, 9:35 pm

The reason why we feel you didn't cut all ties with YRN is:
- You are still relatively active on their chat
- You still actively visit their forum
- You were questioning exactly which clans to apply right after YRN disbanded, seeming that you couldn't handle being clanless to us

But mainly this:
- You are also unsure if you even want to join Biohazard (this was mid-application)
- same thing above, just different screenshot)

This clan doesn't really have a past that is known for accepting people who are hesitant about actually joining. With this being said, you did exhibit tendencies that were actually decent for your application. But in the end, it was just too little compared to your attachment to YRN.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X July 30th 2016, 10:30 pm

Roxxar wrote:The reason why we feel you didn't cut all ties with YRN is:
- You are still relatively active on their chat
- You still actively visit their forum
- You were questioning exactly which clans to apply right after YRN disbanded, seeming that you couldn't handle being clanless to us

But mainly this:
- You are also unsure if you even want to join Biohazard (this was mid-application)
- same thing above, just different screenshot)

This clan doesn't really have a past that is known for accepting people who are hesitant about actually joining. With this being said, you did exhibit tendencies that were actually decent for your application. But in the end, it was just too little compared to your attachment to YRN.

http://prntscr.com/bzmbzq well 1. I gave away my account on that forums , i believe chemical X uses it now for the admin panel etc So i dont have no procession over it no more since he has the password to it now.

Well according to your images true i said things that would make you question your trust/loyalty about me but i had no idea what to tell him in the first place so i had to lie to him.

Red X

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 30th 2016, 10:47 pm

If the first is the case, it is weird how he didn't just rename that account so it isn't your name, but that sounds like something that should have been brought up during the application process itself by you.

If you are dedicated to joining Biohazard, you can always apply after 2 weeks of being denied
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top