Acellamy #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Acellamy #3

Post by Acellamy January 2nd 2017, 10:37 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Acellamy

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Acellamy

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 5yrs 7months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 35 538 kills. 22 363 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 3.77

4c: How many player points do you have?: 2.8

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: SS, Cyclix, Itami, Equalz, DOB, Qualm, Apoc, Primez/Carnage, Geno

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

SS- The clan died eventually after me joining a second time so I decided to leave when they also quit pb2.

Cyclix- Left this clan to gain skill and since alot of the members left the game.

Equalz- Left this clan because it became inactive and eventually died when I was inactive at the time

DOB- I left DOB because it changed alot and not for the best and went to apply for Geno.

Qualm- It got a bit boring at the time and I was playing pb2 actively so I left to move on.

Apoc- Left to join SS

Primez/Carnage- Ender the leader wasnt running the clan at the time the clan was inactive, so I went to find a better place to social and have fun.

Itami- Took a long break from pb2 so I left the clan.

Geno- Left because I was looked down upon.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links:

M Boy - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=M%20Boy&id=1494104

Certified - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Certified&id=1480478

DeathZone- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DeathZone&id=223516

Nines - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Nines&id=1482700

Remtrex- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Remtrex&id=1487917

Scrams- http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Scrams&id=1536432

7. Who recruited you?: I wasn't recruited.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I would like to help out in Boz and create new relationships and bonds. I failed to join this clan previously twice because of my stupid actions in pb2 and I feel that I want to try and be a part of the Biohazard community by assisting in forums and playing with members in the clan. I want to explore this community to see if I will fit in because I was previously outed by my most recent previous clan.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: None.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Communicate with members and share my skills in pb2. I would also like to help out in forums and show some of my Youtube video skills. Id also like to share my personality and input in chat and socialize with some new people.

11. How often do you play PB2?: I play it at least 3times a week.

12. What server do you usually play in?: EU

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 80

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): No specific style really. Just run and probably shoot.

15. What country do you live in?: United Kingdom

16. Extra comments/questions:

Acellamy

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Acellamy #3

Post by Peter Plays January 2nd 2017, 11:01 pm

I honestly have no negative comments on this app, it's well made and seems it has been made by someone with the correct amount of chromosomes, unlike some previous ones.. I respect most of your responses and I feel that you would be a good addition to the clan.

Good luck

(you wrote the wrong PP amount, 2.8 is your Predicted)
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew January 2nd 2017, 11:24 pm

5c  - You left qualm, because  it got boring and (if i understand correctly )other Qualm members didnt play pb2 actively.
Don't you think same thing may happen in BoZ?
-Can you tell me what was the reason you were looked down upon by other geno members?
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 3rd 2017, 11:31 am

How many of these "breaks" have you taken for your own leisure time?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Acellamy January 7th 2017, 10:47 am

zakrzew wrote:5c  - You left qualm, because  it got boring and (if i understand correctly )other Qualm members didnt play pb2 actively.
Don't you think same thing may happen in BoZ?
-Can you tell me what was the reason you were looked down upon by other geno members?

At the time I was too young to realize there were other games to play with friends and enjoy my time online. I already realized Boz might not play pb2 actively but I think I can work around that and give a try to various other games.
I was looked down upon because of a misunderstanding that made me look like a bad person and with people already twisting the story I dont think I could have saved my reputation there.

Nasri wrote:How many of these "breaks" have you taken for your own leisure time?

I dont go often for this long rarely but I went London for like 2weeks so I wasnt really going to invest my time in pb2. About 3 breaks though.

Acellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 January 7th 2017, 5:57 pm

This is a decent application, nothing too spectacular but it gets the job done. Fortunately, you didn't copy and paste answers from your earlier apps. I have however a few questions to ask you.

Have all the issues regarding your ban(s) on pb2 been resolved? How can we be sure you will not do similar acts in the future?

And

Can you give me some information about this account? http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iAcellamy&id=1280888

Is this one of your alts, someone pretending to be you?
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar January 7th 2017, 7:05 pm

Let's discuss a few things.

1) Your first accepted ban appeal on the PB2 forums has DoomWrath mentioning two accounts you did not list: Acellamyyy and Movements. Can you explain what these 2 accounts are, and why you claim that they are not significant to you in your following post?

2) You were last denied from BoZ in July. Since then, you've filed 2 appeals—one in October and one in November, both of which were accepted; however, this does not negate the 5 or so denied ban appeals from before July, many of which were for farming, ban evading, and general harassment towards the staff team and community. Why should BoZ accept this kind of member?

3) Do not forget that in your 2nd application, you mentioned that you were in YrN for a day, with you leaving due to another insulting your family. What makes that situation different from us, if we were to also insult you and/or your family, per se? If we did something similar, would you leave us within a day as well? (Note that this is only a hypothetical situation; we have no real intention of truly doing so.)
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Acellamy January 7th 2017, 8:19 pm

Destroyer980 wrote:This is a decent application, nothing too spectacular but it gets the job done. Fortunately, you didn't copy and paste answers from your earlier apps. I have however a few questions to ask you.

Have all the issues regarding your ban(s) on pb2 been resolved? How can we be sure you will not do similar acts in the future?

And

Can you give me some information about this account? http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iAcellamy&id=1280888

Is this one of your alts, someone pretending to be you?

I forgot about this alt. I used it when I lost my password for my main. Apolgises

Roxxar wrote:Let's discuss a few things.

1) Your [url=first accepted ban appeal]first accepted ban appeal[/url] on the PB2 forums has DoomWrath mentioning two accounts you did not list: Acellamyyy and Movements. Can you explain what these 2 accounts are, and why you claim that they are not significant to you in your following post?

2) You were last denied from BoZ in July. Since then, you've filed 2 appeals—one in October and one in November, both of which were accepted; however, this does not negate the 5 or so denied ban appeals from before July, many of which were for farming, ban evading, and general harassment towards the staff team and community. Why should BoZ accept this kind of member?

3) Do not forget that in your 2nd application, you mentioned that you were in YrN for a day, with you leaving due to another insulting your family. What makes that situation different from us, if we were to also insult you and/or your family, per se? If we did something similar, would you leave us within a day as well? (Note that this is only a hypothetical situation; we have no real intention of truly doing so.)

1) I was planning to go for top 100 with multiple accounts and they didnt have enough ppp for me to even play with them but main reason I didn't want to give them to much hassle un-banning all my accounts since they had lifted a perma ban.
2.) There wouldn't be much point coming around to apply for boz with the same bad attitude I had in the past, so I needed to reform so I could change opinions of me in the community as-well as specific clans such as Geno and DOB. Fair enough, if you cant see a change in me after 6months but if accepted I think you will see the different side of me.
3.) I wasn't in a state to even realize my immature actions for me leaving within a day because of 1 insult but again I dont expect to be insulted by the old yrn leader. I would leave if I'm getting insulted everyday though.

Acellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic January 8th 2017, 3:36 am

You applied to BoZ because you wanted to evade your punishment from Geno.
That shit ain't going fly here.

Application denied
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top