ankipi3 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted ankipi3 #1

Post by ankipi3 April 20th 2020, 4:16 pm

1. Username: ankipi3

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): Hi, my name's Anki and I currently reside in Canada. I'm 16 and im going to complete high school in an year.

3. What games are you actively playing?:Minecraft, Plazma Burst 2, Fortnite, Apex Legends

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game):Minecraft; AnkiCreamPie. Plazma Burst 2; The Unstopable Kid, Apex Legends and Fortnite; Hadley191

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?: No

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?: Skill Army (not very reputed)

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?:All the members of the clan were rude to me, and also to each other. Even admist all the hate, I worked hard to rank up, but I was still denied a higher rank because the other members wanted me to stay as a low ranked person. In the end the clan leader just destroyed the clan and its members.

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?: Biohazard is a clan where I believe has a very chill and calming atmosphere. It had been a dream for me since 2012 to join the clan. Another reason would be that I wanted to be in a clan where the members accept each other for who they are, and wouldn't be bullied.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?: none Sad

6b. How did you meet them?:I haven't, but i've once met iDemonSkillz in a pb2 match la long time back but that's the closest i have been to a Biohazard member.

7. What country do you live in?:Canada

8. Extra comments/questions: nil Smile

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: ankipi3 #1

Post by ankipi3 April 20th 2020, 4:23 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I play GTA 5 too.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostByte April 21st 2020, 10:41 pm

How decent is your PC out of curiosity? Just curious about what kinda games you can run.
FrostByte
FrostByte

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 21st 2020, 11:47 pm

If you heard of BoZ in 2012, why did you apply just now? It's been 8 years, recruitment everywhere is lower than ever, and the fact that you still have PB2 in your list of games concerns me.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero April 21st 2020, 11:56 pm

How old are you?
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 April 22nd 2020, 8:14 am

tryAero wrote:How old are you?

I'm 16, and i'll be turning 17 in a few days.

Roxxar wrote:If you heard of BoZ in 2012, why did you apply just now? It's been 8 years, recruitment everywhere is lower than ever, and the fact that you still have PB2 in your list of games concerns me.

Back in 2012, I was pretty much a noob kiddo, and I was pretty sure that I didn't have the skills to be in your clan. Also, min. requirements for joining the clan back then was 4k kills, which I didn't have. After 2016, I slowly started moving on from pb2 to other games like CS:GO, Minecraft, etc.

Nowerday, I'm not that active in pb2 and I only play it for the nostalgic feels during my online classes.

FrostByte wrote:How decent is your PC out of curiosity? Just curious about what kinda games you can run.

I'd say my pc has medium specs. I play CS:GO, Portal 2, GTA 5 and Rainbow Six Siege without any lag on my pc. I play fortnite and apex on my ps4.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 23rd 2020, 6:49 pm

What will you do to leave an impression that members will actually recognize? We don't ALWAYS play games, even if we all share them in common.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Terameep April 23rd 2020, 8:55 pm

- What are some specific memorable experiences that you had with past groups? These experiences can be positive, neutral, negative, or other.
- What are some changes that could've been made to make your experiences or relationships with past groups or people better? These can be changes made in you, the other party, the circumstances, or any combination.
Terameep
Terameep

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 April 24th 2020, 9:15 am

Roxxar wrote:What will you do to leave an impression that members will actually recognize? We don't ALWAYS play games, even if we all share them in common.

Getting into a clan for me is not entirely about playing games on a 24x7 basis. I will and shall, try me best to bond in with the members, and I promise that I will never, ever, at any cost, create a toxic environment for anyone in the clan. I'm a good artist, and I've also been into some video editing since the last few months. I will always provide my support to the clan in any way possible.
(P.S- I'd love to share some epic dank memes on the go)

Terameep wrote:- What are some specific memorable experiences that you had with past groups? These experiences can be positive, neutral, negative, or other.
- What are some changes that could've been made to make your experiences or relationships with past groups or people better? These can be changes made in you, the other party, the circumstances, or any combination.

The past groups I've been with were not as interested in any of the games I played. (eg; CS:GO, LoL, etc.)It was just a toxic environment for everybody in the chat. I joined the clan because the member who suggested me was a great guy (he left after a few days tho). Even amongst the toxic environment, I tried my best to keep the clan together. If it had a friendlier environment, played games together, created memories or shared good memories together. The clan would have thrived. Unfortunately not everyone had my same thought and hence it got disbanded Sad

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady April 24th 2020, 11:17 am

can you link your steam account
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 April 24th 2020, 2:46 pm

Shady wrote:can you link your steam account

Sure!, its 'sad'

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady April 24th 2020, 2:51 pm

There is 177k people named 'sad' there is no way we'll find you like that.

Go to your profile,right click and then copy page url.
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 April 26th 2020, 1:53 pm

Shady wrote:There is 177k people named 'sad' there is no way we'll find you like that.

Go to your profile,right click and then copy page url.

I am so sorry.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876864715

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 30th 2020, 12:35 am

accepted

come to discord for further info, message user "subcomics" first if possible
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down