ankipi3 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted ankipi3 #2

Post by ankipi3 June 17th 2020, 7:09 am

1. Username:ankipi3

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): Hi, i'm Anki, i'm 16 (turning 17 in a few months). I'm very much into gaming, although sometimes, my time zone disrupts the time I get to spend with my friends from diff countries.

3. What games are you actively playing?: Valorant, CS:GO and Minecraft on PC. Apex Legends and GTA 5 on PS4.

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game): Riot ID:ankipi3#5159  Steam: Sad(currently inactive):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876864715 ankipi3:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051535923/ Psn ID: Hadley191

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?:No

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?:Unofficial member in BoZ(idk if it counts), Skill-Army (disbanded)

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: I got removed from BoZ, but for a very legitimate reason. I lied about my country and timezone because I thought that it would help me fit in with the other members, but I was clearly wrong and dishonest on my part. I sincerely apologize about this and I totally understand if you mark me inadequate. I have explained about Skill-Army in my last application.

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?: I have looked up to Biohazard from a very early age(2012). But back then, somewhere inside me knew that it was impossible for me to join the clan based upon my skill, and also my knowledge. After I grew up to be more mature (I may come off as cringy at some points, i'm sorry for that too) I decided to try joining BoZ. Also the facts that I mentioned in my previous application such as BoZ being a calming and friendly atmosphere and having friends to play with as a group. Also from now on, I promise to be honest and will not let anyone in the clan down.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?:Roxxar, Shady, Aero, Terameep, Stryde and Aesprin.

6b. How did you meet them?: I do not know them personally or as someone who is very close to me. I only know them from the one month i've been in the clan as an unofficial member.

7. What country do you live in?: I live in Dubai. But i'm active for 7-8 hours a day.

8. Extra comments/questions: none.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: ankipi3 #2

Post by Aero June 17th 2020, 6:17 pm

ankipi3 wrote:4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: I got removed from BoZ, but for a very legitimate reason. I lied about my country and timezone because I thought that it would help me fit in with the other members, but I was clearly wrong and dishonest on my part. I sincerely apologize about this and I totally understand if you mark me inadequate. I have explained about Skill-Army in my last application.

I can't say we didn't suspect you were lying about your timezone, but I appreciate your apology and it seems genuine. I also can't say that this was the only reason you were removed from the clan. You seemed nervous all the time and it made talking to you feel a bit distant.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 June 18th 2020, 4:17 am

Aero wrote:
ankipi3 wrote:4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: I got removed from BoZ, but for a very legitimate reason. I lied about my country and timezone because I thought that it would help me fit in with the other members, but I was clearly wrong and dishonest on my part. I sincerely apologize about this and I totally understand if you mark me inadequate. I have explained about Skill-Army in my last application.

I can't say we didn't suspect you were lying about your timezone, but I appreciate your apology and it seems genuine. I also can't say that this was the only reason you were removed from the clan. You seemed nervous all the time and it made talking to you feel a bit distant.

I was not used to voice-chats when I joined, the only way I usually communicated via people in game were by texts. But I worked on myself and got over that shyness and it won't be showed again.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 18th 2020, 6:39 pm

What do you mean you "worked on yourself"? That's not something easy to overcome within just a few weeks.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 June 19th 2020, 10:23 am

Roxxar wrote:What do you mean you "worked on yourself"? That's not something easy to overcome within just a few weeks.

After my removal, I've only been using voice chat to communicate with my friends in game. I'm also confident enough to say that I won't being sounding nervous while communicating with the members of the clan. My nervousness also got added up when you asked where I was from. This will not happen again, sorry.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostByte June 23rd 2020, 5:09 am

Who did you talk to during your first stay. I know you mentioned people you "know" on your app, but who did you talk to/had a conversation with
FrostByte
FrostByte

Back to top Go down

Post by ankipi3 June 23rd 2020, 6:19 am

FrostByte wrote:Who did you talk to during your first stay. I know you mentioned people you "know" on your app, but who did you talk to/had a conversation with

I don't exactly remember who all I've talked to, but I do remember talking to Aero, Mike(I'm not sure) and Roxxar whilst playing a game.

ankipi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 27th 2020, 8:08 pm

Accepted, come to BoZ discord for further info
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down