Satomi #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Satomi #2

Post by Satomi February 28th 2015, 5:35 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Satomi

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Satomi

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Around 2 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 5 103 Deaths: 2 303  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.04

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Not at the moment.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: ToXiC, Assassins, BOA, SRC, Interstellar. For the others, I don't remember the names.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: The clans either died, or changed dramatically in the type of people that were in it.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, many.

6b. Please list them with profile links: devoid: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=devoid All of the other accounts I had were deleted from the glitch in PB2's database.

7. Who recruited you?: No one did.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Since I have met the requirements, I want to try and apply for BoZ, as an elite clan in the PB2 community.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I have.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I've understood and read this as well.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: All of the leaders, iDemonSkillZ, XFrostBytex, Cahir, Krow, EXCL, Mingo1, Dr PePpEr GhOsT, Slashdown, Xsmithie, Zakrzew, Neelfrost, Reject, and Kaotic Kaos.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Making logos (with some help), and trying to positively change the mood of BoZ. I also make decent maps, though they aren't on my main account, Satomi.

13. How often do you play PB2?: Around 1 - 6 days a week, though I mainly just go onto the chat and forums.

14. What server do you usually play in?: California, and sometimes Washington 1.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: California: 90 - 130 Washington 1: 120 - 160

15. What is your favorite map?: Though I have many favorites, I'd say that stryde-sniper is my favorite map.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I self-boost at times, but I use a lot of patience with the timing of my jumps and times that I'm to shoot or slice the enemy/enemies.

17. What country are you from?: The United States.

18. Extra comments/questions: Will BoZ ever post on the PB2 Forums, or will you not since you're already famous enough for people to not need to see your post on the forums to feel compelled to join?

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member.
Satomi
Satomi

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Satomi #2

Post by Michaelhero February 28th 2015, 6:05 am

Denied
Even if you forgot some clan names. You seriously forgot Logic? You were in it like a month ago. Heck I would be okay if you said Neon too even if you weren't in it.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top