Grey Hat #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Grey Hat #2

Post by GreyHat March 22nd 2015, 7:55 am

IAmTheG wrote:good asskiss skills you got there free
keep in mind the graphics are practically just for show

That was not my intention, I regret posting this application.
GreyHat
GreyHat

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics March 22nd 2015, 1:27 pm

Somehow you managed to find the biggest weakness in our recruitment system, using pictures over words to captivate the little nooblets who don't understand what a picture means. Since no one else cares to criticize this application because it uses pictures, I guess I will:
Why did you use pictures in your application instead of taking an easier route?
How do we know you wont turn into the old you after being exposed to the same people as before?

GreyHat wrote:
12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Anything the clan may ask from me, I will try to attain it. Most of the things I might offer will either be public, private, or I won't present it at all.

18. Extra comments/questions:
This application turned out awful
More specific pl0x, on both questions
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyHat March 22nd 2015, 4:16 pm

Cake wrote:Since no one else cares to criticize this application because it uses pictures, I guess I will.

Thank You.

Cake wrote:Why did you use pictures in your application instead of taking an easier route?

I like pretty things, I like to attempt to make things pretty, I've always been like that, you of all people should know by now.  For a broader answer, going through an easier route was simple and fast, making this application allowed me a distraction, time to think, and delay my application.

Cake wrote:How do we know you wont turn into the old you after being exposed to the same people as before?

Back then, I was comfortable, now I just don't know. Nothing will be the same, for better or worse, I don't know. After what happened these couple months I can only begin to understand where I stand in BoZ. I was comfortable three months ago, I thought I understood most of the things. Now I'm lost, and that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I am not referring to my kick, which was completely fair and deserving (not being sarcastic).

I'm not comfortable being near certain people in BoZ, I am not comfortable doing most of the stuff I did in the past. I would disrespect and humiliate myself if I went down that road again.

Grey Hat wrote:
12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Anything the clan may ask from me, I will try to attain it. Most of the things I might offer will either be public, private, or I won't present it at all.

How else can I elaborate?
I will attempt to help on any matters I may be useful for. If I don’t feel comfortable sharing what I do for the clan, I will either keep it concealed between other members, or won’t share it at all.  

Grey Hat wrote:
18. Extra comments/questions:

This application turned out awful -
*****More specific pl0x, on both questions*****

This application is not complete, I felt rushed, and I became inpatient. I failed to perfect somethings, I gave up after so many redo's.
I really don't want to point out the flaws in this application since this took forever to create but gave up in the end.

The images look smooshed, lack of quality, not aligned properly, not ordered correctly, could have used a better font, better sizing, & be more precise.
I should have gave detailed answers, used better wording and not be so dramatic (or so it seems)
I should have used different colors, different images and much more. 

This application overall is lacking, but is scrambled with so much crap. It is not near complete or pleasant in my eye.  

I wanted to make this application so that I can create my vision, not to "asskiss" or to impress you.
That is the last thing I would want to do.
GreyHat
GreyHat

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz March 22nd 2015, 4:47 pm

Your "pretty" pictures have not done much to change what I think of you, regardless what your intentions were concerning the visuals.

I have seen how you act like. I do not care if you claim you have changed or not. I do not think you belong here, especially if you say you are giving up on a ticket to get into a clan you have spent so much (wasted) time on.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir March 22nd 2015, 5:50 pm

You didn't change for shit, next time make a correct application instead of ripping off the amused noobs.

GreyHat wrote:Why do you want to join BoZ?

For months I've been trying to answer this question. I really didn't know. I literally wrote essays but I was uncomfortable sharing them to the clan w/ my app. Everything has changed and there is nothing in BoZ for me. I didn't see why I wanted to join BoZ after all that has happened or any other clan for that matter. I don't need a clan to have fun, friends or whatever else a clan may provide. But I still REALLY wanted to join BoZ. After asking myself this question a thousand times, each time a different answer. I finally found a truthful real answer/reason to why I still want to join BoZ.

My first clan ever was BoZ, throughout my PB2 years I grew up with BoZ. It taught me, showed me, and gave me many things. I deeply care for the clan, I never showed the care and love I had for BoZ, but I am forever loyal to BoZ. BoZ forever - Freesnacher2012 I meant that. I don't care what you may think of me, what you did to me, or what you said about me, all that matters to me is the clan with or without membership.

I can't be the only one that has a problem with this. Thanks for the unnecessary bullshit, but this stands weak as fuck, basically, you just want more from us, and if you didn't mean it that way and you want to "reconnect" which you didn't even specify, you show no effort on doing it so (as you say you wouldn't feel comfortable being near some people in the clan)

The effort on making a cute app is there, but I see no effort what so ever at answering the important questions, questions where you could've redeemed yourself.

You must be fucking stupid to think you were gonna get past without explaining yourself.

Saying you never showed the care for the clan and in the same time NOT saying you want to do it now, saying you regret making this application and that you had a better app in mind doesn't help your case much. Next time don't take this as a joke, follow the damn template (and don't merge questions) and put the effort you know you can take but you don't want to because you don't think you did anything wrong in the past (you can do this in reason to join and extra comments)
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic March 22nd 2015, 5:52 pm

Application Denied

For reasons above
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down