2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC55&id=1282821

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
About a year.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
4902 kills 4562 Deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Player Points: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.
Beginner progress. 44.5%  
Predicted Player Points: 1.11

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
ScoZ
JeT

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
ScoZ: Lazy owner doesn't know how to lead.
JeT: Was a tag I put so I decided to make it a clan. There were only 3 members so I just let it die.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Yes
Cisc
JDC5
StainZ
SnipeE

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Cisc http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cisc&id=1331680
JDC5 http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC5&id=1321970
StainZ http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=StainZ&id=1329990
SnipeE http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=SnipeE&id=1326644

7. Who recruited you?:
xD told me to apply in BoZ forums. But I found the forums by myself.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
In my opinion, it is the best clan in PB2. I saw Mingo1's BoZ Clantage. It inspired me. Everyone in the clan is so good. Everyone looks up to you guys. And I want to be apart of that. I want to take place in events with the best clan. Like I said in my last application, I want to look back 2 or 3 years and say that I was apart of the best clan on PB2. Qualm and GeNo are good clans and all. But even if I keep getting denied, I will keep coming back to you guys. Thats how much I want to join your clan. I don't want to be another random person that joins chat room that nobody really cares about or knows. I want to be that guy that everyone looks at as a challenge. I am already a challenge. But being in BoZ makes me more of a challenger.  

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Maxteabag, Roxxar, Stryde, xD, Mingo1, Nexir, Valk, Nasri, Jeff1999, Kaotic kaos, Armersion, TheChosen One, Zakrzew, Xsmithie, X mechanic, Peter plays.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Well I have seen alot of BoZ members complaining about Pb2 not having enough members. I have hook up some friends from school to play and they really like this game. If my youtube channel grows bigger I can give you recognition. Like Clantages like Mingo1 did. I know my channel is little with only about 15 subscribers, but people I don't even are subscribing to me. They don't even know about the game Plazmaburst2 and I think im giving a new try. What I am trying to say is, I can give Pb2 and BoZ a little more popularity.  

13. How often do you play PB2?:
7 days a week 5 hours a day. But only when its not raining. Because thats when my ping is so high.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
Im starting to play in Washington server a lot now because connection in there is better than California.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
Atleast 64. If not than its probably raining im at like 100.

15. What is your favorite map?:
Im starting to really like Mariosonicv-Raywars.
But Stryde-Sniper is still my favorite.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I display quality, So I skip frames or lag. 20 fps or 30 fps. Never 60. Music off violence off. Physics off. So I can selfboost higher.

17. What country are you from?:
United states.
18. Extra comments/questions:
Thanks for giving everyone an opportunity to join. Even the noobs. I hope you accepted me. I doubled checked my Application.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Member.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: JDC55 #5

Post by Jeff1999 May 20th 2015, 3:44 pm

pretty nice app +1 from me
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 20th 2015, 7:32 pm

The reason on "Why do you want to join BoZ".What do you mean by "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challange".Being in BoZ doesn't make people afraid of you,but training and practicing does.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One May 20th 2015, 8:00 pm

Even though I don't know who you are your appliction looks nice good job.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 20th 2015, 8:05 pm

This application is not bad at all , sorry i forgot to tell you the forum link.

JDC55 wrote:16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I display quality, So I skip frames or lag. 20 fps or 30 fps. Never 60. Music off violence off. Physics off. So I can selfboost higher.
Can you please explain it better?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 20th 2015, 9:02 pm

DemonSkillz wrote:The reason on "Why do you want to join BoZ".What do you mean by "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challange".Being in BoZ doesn't make people afraid of you,but training and practicing does.

I know. But I want people to see me as like a challenge. But meaning that I am good enough to be in this clan.

JDC55 wrote:
Can you please explain it better?

Sorry I meant to say that I display my quality so I don't skip frames or lag. I play on 20 frames per second and 30 per secdond. I never play on 60, because I don't play every good with it. Violence and music off, because music is kind of annoying to me. Violence off because when I kill someone the blood and all flashes out and makes me lag. I pretty much turn everything off or on to not make me lag or skip frames.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Pepper May 20th 2015, 9:33 pm

Its a good app, except, your points of joining are weak, like "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challenge" BoZ isn't about that. That makes it sound as if you just want the tag, also, if you can please explain your answer to 16. that would be great.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 20th 2015, 9:36 pm

Dr Pepper wrote:Its a good app, except,  your points of joining are weak, like "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challenge" BoZ isn't about that. That makes it sound as if you just want the tag, also, if you can please explain your answer to 16. that would be great.

Sorry I meant to say that I display my quality so I don't skip frames or lag. I play on 20 frames per second and 30 per secdond. I never play on 60, because I don't play very good with it because the in the middle of the game it freezes on my sometimes. Violence and music off, because music is kind of annoying to me. Violence off because when I kill someone the blood and all flashes out and makes me lag. I pretty much turn everything off or on to not make me lag or skip frames.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown May 21st 2015, 12:11 am

Dr Pepper wrote:Its a good app, except,  your points of joining are weak, like "I want to be that guy that everyone looks as a challenge" BoZ isn't about that. That makes it sound as if you just want the tag, also, if you can please explain your answer to 16. that would be great.

I actually kinda like his reason for joining.

+1 4 me
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 May 21st 2015, 1:28 am

JDC55 wrote:

Atleast 64. If not than its probably raining im at like 100. Just out of curiosity, how does rain affect your ping?

I display quality, So I skip frames or lag. 20 fps or 30 fps. Never 60. Music off violence off. Physics off. So I can selfboost higher. The question asks what kind of tactics you use in combat, not the settings which you play the game with. For instance, do you charge headfirst into combat? Do you hang back and take enemies out from range? Do you selfboost? Things like that. Could you give us a brief summary of your playing style?
Other than that, nothing else wrong. Let's wait until everything's been cleared up first- after that, someone will check your alts and then make a final decision.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 21st 2015, 1:36 am

Mech1354 wrote:
JDC55 wrote:

Atleast 64. If not than its probably raining im at like 100. Just out of curiosity, how does rain affect your ping?

I display quality, So I skip frames or lag. 20 fps or 30 fps. Never 60. Music off violence off. Physics off. So I can selfboost higher. The question asks what kind of tactics you use in combat, not the settings which you play the game with. For instance, do you charge headfirst into combat? Do you hang back and take enemies out from range? Do you selfboost? Things like that. Could you give us a brief summary of your playing style?
Other than that, nothing else wrong. Let's wait until everything's been cleared up first- after that, someone will check your alts and then make a final decision.

I self boost a lot. As an example, in stryde sniper, If an enemie is up top at the top of the map camping, I self boost straight up and shoot the camper with a head shot or body shot. I dont go for legs because they will eat it. {Meaning they wont die.} When im at the edge or the corners of the stryde sniper map it self boost all the way to the other side, if I see someone in my path I shoot them. Same as in Eric gurt railwars. I choose to self boost a lot. I don't really shoot ranged shots, but if I do, I use the green beeping light on my sniper to eliminate the enemie. But if a gun like that doesn't have the beeping light. I shoot in range. I tend to use x a lot too. If I see a bullet coming towards my head or my body, I press x and make my body go down to dodge the bullet.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Nova May 21st 2015, 9:37 pm

This app was very impressive. I've seen you play and I do believe you are a very mature and friendly player. Good luck.
Nova Nova
Nova Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk May 21st 2015, 10:14 pm

It's a decent app, seems like you explained yourself to the best of your abilities, gj
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by JDC55 May 21st 2015, 10:16 pm

Valk wrote:It's a decent app, seems like you explained yourself to the best of your abilities, gj

Yea thanks. Hope we don't have any hard feelings Valk.
JDC55
JDC55

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero May 22nd 2015, 2:59 am

Nice app, good luck! :d
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content