Sgt Dwayne #7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Sgt Dwayne #7

Post by Guest October 14th 2015, 4:47 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Sgt Dwayne

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sgt%20Dwayne

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 years as a registered player, 1 as guest.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Not playing for kills or deaths anymore. 11 559 / 10 713.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 16.4

4c: How many player points do you have?: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I don't want to change the reasons at "past clan" questions, nothing new or nothing improvable. I have joined 17 clans before: Psychal/X, Toxic, DRNA, AGSA, TR, Execution, S.A.S, Tier1, Jokers, Hunters, Silence, Assasins, Royal, Bloody, iMoniacz and Vortex.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Psychal/X: Psychal was a good clan. But they had some problems and sometimes, they were going to get out of control. You know, they made fake applications here(I didn't give this idea to them.). Everyone was going to leave because they wanted to apply for BoZ or joining another clan. Me neither to be honest. Then Psychal became X. I joined them after my 2nd application but I left from them because I wanted to join you.
Toxic: This one wasn't that bad but they died.
DRNA: It was a tag, I've never been in them.
AGSA: It was famous to put AGSA and GSA as a tag. I've never been in them.
TR: It was a group with my friends.
Execution: Died because Neelfrost decided to join BoZ.
S.A.S: This clan is inactive/died.
Tier1: Died.
Jokers: I'm kicked, because of inactivity.
Hunters: Inactivity again.
Silence: Disrespectful clan. They were showing off. Just showing off.
Assasins: They became Silence if i'm not wrong. I was a member of them but i'm kicked because i left the game for 7 months.  
Royal: Another disrespectful clan. I left them after 2 hours from joining.
Bloody: Died.
iMoniacz: Died.
Vortex: Died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:  

Sgt Dwayne
Dwainee
Dwainy
JackKrauser1903
OlmusConnor
Rinqo193177
xxTheRockXx
SgtJohnConnor
La06
Kapak
Arnold-
Bratherion
Terminated-
R3naldinho
Sgt Rambo
Machoman1903
Superrrr
BlackEagle-
KAlcatraz06 - No link, account deleted.
The killer of coolnes - No link, account deleted.
Sgt Hazmat - No link, account deleted.
xLegendaryProx - No link, account deleted.
Sen Bir - No link, account deleted.
I Admire Alica - No link, account deleted.
I Admire Alica and Carla - No link, account deleted.

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: The first thing I see better at BoZ is friendship. After this long time, 4 years, I can still see you are doing something together, playing games, talking about things and more. At least, It's been 4 years and this long time makes it different. Second thing, loyalty, I can still see some people from old times. Why ? There is no reason to left your friends alone after this long time. I like that, It makes you cool in my opinion and being in a cool clan definitely makes you happy. Another thing is, you are organized, you are taking the things about the clan serious. Your not getting unloyal people, you are testing their effort at their tests. One thing I would copy from my previous application is everybody is showing respect to you, you are famous. That's all I got for now.    

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Played with many people in the game like Zakrzew, x D and X Mechanic. Max Teabag, Stryde and xFrostbytex are most known by their maps in the game, I think everyone agrees. The other people I know are... Destroyer980, Valk/Psykoz, Roxxar, Janyo, Monkeyman...

10. What can you offer to the clan?: What can I offer... There won't be a reason to leave BoZ, I will stay with this until forever if you let me and that means I will be loyal. Jokes are jokes, but everybody here are mature after a point, my attitude won't get out of control. I'm good at solving problems about hardware and/or software, I can help you about this. That's all.  

11. How often do you play PB2?: A half hour in a day maybe ?

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe and California.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: California is laggy; 250-500 | Europe is fine; 90-170

13. What is your favorite map?:

Approved: Stryde-sniper(2), mariosonicv-raywars.

Normal: Kaser and Cahir's traps series, x d's saws, fanfan1's maps and more.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Usually nothing special, like a normal player, selfboosting, megaboosting. Only having fun.

15. What country do you live in?: Turkey.

16. Extra comments/questions: Why another kick ? :c

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #7

Post by Valk October 14th 2015, 9:00 pm

Sgt Dwayne #7 2n1ckrm

Denied

Failed to list all past clans. (Forgot to list BoZ as a past clan)
Feel free to re-apply in two weeks. October 28th

Sgt Dwayne wrote:16. Extra comments/questions: Why another kick ? :c
Failed both polls.
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top