Pivot-Son #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Pivot-Son #3

Post by Son-Pivot March 1st 2015, 7:06 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Pivot-son.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Pivot-son&id=1236409

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 years. (1 year as a guest)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Before PB2 reseted me, I had 13.500 kills, and 8.200 deaths. For now: kills: 962 Deaths: 693.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.37 Weak.

4c: How many player points do you have?: Seems I lost 12.00, I'm getting them again. 1.05.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Logic. (Logic / StrikE merged, they become 'Neon' so I'll say Neon.)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I got kicked from Logic aka NeoN.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, I had them.

6b. Please list them with profile links: I lost password from NickAssAssiN guys, Only thing that I know is that he is so weak, like 300 kills and 190 deaths.

7. Who recruited you?: Tonight, Jeff 1999.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I think that I can help and, not much important thing, I want to wear the tag. Smile By being loyal on chat, forums and stuff.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I did.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Ofc I did.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Jeff1999, Amerison, Unreal, Max teabag, Krow, Freesnatcher, iDemonSkillZ, DrPePpErGhOsT, Eearthiling, Ghosty.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Well, seems I got reseted, I will get kills again and I will prove my skills in here, last time I said 'There are much better players then me', I got stupid answer, now, I will try to be one of them.

13. How often do you play PB2?: To be honest, 2-5 hours per 1 day.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Honestly, I play in 2 servers. Those are Europe, Ukraine and USA Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: EU: 60-90 Wash: 100-160

15. What is your favorite map?: I can give ID of favorite maps. max teabag-highrise & Jeff1999-base1/2.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): On start, I'm going easy. (1v1 / Clan wars) Then, if I'm loosing I'm best as I can do in match. If I'm winning, then I try to ''be good'' like give them chance by dying, and then, I finish them off as fastest I can. (In clan wars, count same thing but as ''Me and my team'')

17. What country are you from?: I've been born in Sweden, I lived there 6 years, now I live in Serbia.

18. Extra comments/questions: No.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trail Member.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Pivot-Son #3

Post by Jeff1999 March 1st 2015, 7:38 pm

Uhh, the answers to questions 8, 12 and 16 are most probably going to get you denied.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Son-Pivot March 1st 2015, 7:48 pm

Probably... Potential is on level...
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar March 1st 2015, 9:57 pm

Denied, weak reason to join the clan.

We don't need "help" from someone who is applying for OUR clan, god forbid the english wouldn't have been a huge factor in how. We also would prefer people to join for more than just the tag.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top