Pivot-Son #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Pivot-Son #6

Post by Son-Pivot March 22nd 2015, 7:59 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Pivot-son

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Pivot-son&id=1236409

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I played PB2 since 2013. (2 years)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 4034 Deaths: 2880.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.38 < This is suck, doesn't it?

4c: How many player points do you have?: PP: 3.6 + 0.04 daily. PPP: 4.5 KD-Ratio: 1.4.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: When iMOniacZ died, (Like an 1 year ago) I joined Logic. Then, Logic & StrikE merged and have became NeoN. I got kicked out of Neon because ''I wasn't active on the chat'' while I was in Norwey... Then I left Frost like an month ago.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: For MoniacZ and NeoN, allready said, I left Frost because clan is dying, and now it is dead so...

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, that one is iLuminati.

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=iLuminati&id=1280187

7. Who recruited you?: Mingo 1.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less, but I realized that i actually spent most of my time in BoZ. Making Friends and such. I've made a lot of virtual friends in here, and I miss them, because no fun without them. Especially my man Roxxar, even though he denied me 3 times.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I did.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I did.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Amerison, Kaotic Kaos, Jeff1999, Mingo1, Roxxar, Stryde, Max teabag, FREESNACHER, Krow, Blade-, RamoonNL, Earfwing, Slashdown, Hss ghostyy, Peter Plays and iDemonSkilZ.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I gope another loyal/active member and I think that you think that I won't be loyal because I applied in Qualm. No, when I'm accepted somewhere, I prove my loyality in there.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 2-4 hours per day. (Every day)

14. What server do you usually play in?: Honestly, I play in 2 servers. Those are: USA, Washington and Europe, Ukraine.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: Wash: 100-160 / EU: 60-90.

15. What is your favorite map?: Honestly, I got 3 favorite maps. Those are: Max teabag-highrise, Stryde-sniper and XnX-Railwars

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like to self boost a lot, roam around the map, find enemies, and go on continuous streaks

17. What country are you from?: I'm from Sweden.

18. Extra comments/questions: I want to be reunited with everyone please let me in.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trail member.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Pivot-Son #6

Post by Son-Pivot March 22nd 2015, 8:00 pm

I liked strydes reaction when I said that I want to join Staff. I know that Tempus wouldn't spy in Biohazards chat so, I said 'Yes' to see a reaction from that person. (Aka stryde)
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by x D March 23rd 2015, 12:04 am

Your account id is 1236409 , and you're saying that you are from 2013?
The newest pb2 player have the id 1296780.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Son-Pivot March 23rd 2015, 5:34 am

I always say, I played 1 year as a guest. Die
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One March 23rd 2015, 5:44 am

I hope you red the recruitment page because if you have 4000 kills or more, you apply as a member not a trial. Are you sure about reading the recruitment page because if you did, you wouldn't have applied as a trial member.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Son-Pivot March 23rd 2015, 12:50 pm

I made application when I had 4.010 kills so, I wasn't sure like 'Could I say member, or just in case, trial member...' so, honestly now, I'm applying for a member.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew March 23rd 2015, 3:35 pm

Nice app good luck
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos March 23rd 2015, 11:46 pm

There is an edit button, damn it.
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake March 24th 2015, 2:52 am

Son-Pivot wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less, but I realized that i actually spent most of my time in BoZ. Making Friends and such. I've made a lot of virtual friends in here, and I miss them, because no fun without them. Especially my man Roxxar, even though he denied me 3 times.

Why does it seem like you just copied your last app for the majority of these questions, especially for number 8. When you say "I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less" can you explain by what you mean by this?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by mingo1 March 24th 2015, 6:43 am

BlakesLegacy wrote:
Son-Pivot wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less, but I realized that i actually spent most of my time in BoZ. Making Friends and such. I've made a lot of virtual friends in here, and I miss them, because no fun without them. Especially my man Roxxar, even though he denied me 3 times.

Why does it seem like you just copied your last app for the majority of these questions, especially for number 8. When you say "I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less" can you explain by what you mean by this?

he actually completely ripped off kayd's app for #8 ... wow http://prntscr.com/6knkr9 LOOK AT #8
mingo1
mingo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Son-Pivot March 24th 2015, 12:47 pm

Well, It's hard since I don't need tag, not haters ether ffs, I just... want to join... but fails are bigger and bigger when I make new app.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar March 24th 2015, 12:56 pm

This is your FIRST and ONLY warning
If you copy applications submitted by other users, you will be permanently denied from the recruitment process of BoZ.
Just because you changed a few words around does not mean it is right to copy other applications.

Reapply in 2 weeks with your OWN answers. We will be much more careful next time.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top