Pivot-Son #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Pivot-Son #4

Post by Son-Pivot March 2nd 2015, 7:08 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Pivot-son.

2. PB2 Profile Link:  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Pivot-son&id=1236409

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Honestly, 2 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 977 Deaths: 703.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.38.

4c: How many player points do you have?: 1.21+ 0.14 daily.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No, I'm not.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I was in Logic, Logic and StrikE merged and I got kicked out of NeoN < Clan name after merge.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: When they merged, new name for the clan was NeoN, I don't know reason why am I kicked out.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: iLuminati.

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iLuminati&id=1280187

7. Who recruited you?: Jeff1999 and Spartan-138.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I have a lot of friends here and since I met them like an year ago... some people from Envy too, I want to be with them, this time honestly. Being loyal like I was in past clan, but to try to not make mistake to be kicked out.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I did.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I did.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Jeff1999, Mingo 1, Amerison, RamoonNL, FREESNACHER, Kaotic Kaos, The ChoozenOne, Roxxar, Stryde, Max teabag and Unreal.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Newest/loyal member and new active member in the clan, to prove it, I was on chat for last 5 days. I can also, try to offer some progress in gameplay.

13. How often do you play PB2?: Every day, honestly 2-5 hours per day.

14. What server do you usually play in?: I play in 2 servers, those are: Europe, Ukraine and USA, Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: EU: 60-90 Wash: 100-160

15. What is your favorite map?: Honestly, I have 3 favorite maps. Those are: Max teabag-highrise, Stryde-sniper ofc and Jeff1999-base1/2.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I SelfBoost in every map that it is posible, find enemies, kill people, and rate maps, off chat for annoying / mad people and play.

17. What country are you from?: I've been born in Sweden, I lived there 6 years, now I live in Croatia. (Trust me, their language is weird.)

18. Extra comments/questions: Never was before, newer will be.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?  I'm applying for Trail Member.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Pivot-Son #4

Post by Son-Pivot March 2nd 2015, 7:16 am

I think, if I am accepted, that I will have a lot of fun with old friends from [~Envy~] Clan and new friends from Biohazard clan, I'm hated a few times but, Spartan-138 told me that I shouldn't give up.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik March 2nd 2015, 7:32 am

bro do u even 2 weeks?

Nik

Back to top Go down

Post by Son-Pivot March 2nd 2015, 7:36 am

Yeah but, I really want to be with people like you. Smile Sorry because of that.
Son-Pivot
Son-Pivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade March 2nd 2015, 10:15 am

Denied.
Failed to wait 2 weeks.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content